INTRO Beginning again at 6 weeks postpartum

Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Hey all! I'm a 34-year-old wife and mother to four kids, every one of them 5 or younger. I grew up in Miami, though these days I live in Texas.

Weight has been a battle for me for as long as I can remember. In my 20s I managed to get in genuinely great shape and held onto it for roughly five years. Back then I was at the gym constantly, genuinely enjoyed training, and was happy with my body. Then I had four babies within five years.

Once my youngest arrived, I went on tirzepatide and stayed on it for around 7 months. I dropped 70 lbs, at last shed all the pregnancy weight, and started to feel like my old self. Then I learned I was expecting again.

This pregnancy brought about 50 lbs back on, and with that weight gain, the pregnancy, newborn life, and four small children, any drive to exercise has vanished. I'm tired nearly all the time and honestly don't recognize myself as the gym person I once was.

My little one is 6 weeks old now, and I'm ready to start rediscovering myself and to return to the peptide world.

Food noise has always been something I've fought, and that was likely among the most noticeable changes I experienced on tirzepatide. Getting that nonstop mental fight with food to go quiet was transformative.

So here I am, more or less beginning from scratch. I can't wait to learn from all of you, to find my motivation again, and hopefully to share some progress as I go.
 
Welcome, Probablywaterweight! Managing 4 kids all under 5 is a huge amount of work; it makes total sense that you're worn out! I also appreciate how glp-1s quiet the food noise, it really is life changing. I've begun my weight loss and fitness journey again more times than I can count, and that's completely fine. Wishing you the best of luck on your wellness journey!
 
Back
Top