Bigbacklifter
Explorer
Hi there, GLP-1s have swallowed me whole and the science behind them fascinates me no end. A few months of active use are behind me, so I decided to dig further into the forums and see where this trail leads.
Just over 5 years of training, mostly enthusiastic powerlifting (going pro isn't something I see happening haha). Pushing myself further is what I'm keen on. Body recomp is the goal: with BF recorded at 55%, getting down to a respectable 30% would be lovely.
Worth adding: female, mid 30s. Hope to chat with you all soon!
Just over 5 years of training, mostly enthusiastic powerlifting (going pro isn't something I see happening haha). Pushing myself further is what I'm keen on. Body recomp is the goal: with BF recorded at 55%, getting down to a respectable 30% would be lovely.
Worth adding: female, mid 30s. Hope to chat with you all soon!