INTRO Aussie, 20 kg down and ready for more

Pepinmystep6

Explorer
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Victoria, Australia
G'day everyone,

Signing in from Australia, and a long-time lurker around these forums. Enormous gratitude to everyone who's contributed; months of reading and researching have taught me a great deal from all of you.

Some background: my 40s have just begun and I'm in the worst shape of my life. Fitness has yo-yo'd through most of my adult life, but moving the needle clearly takes far more effort these days. For context, 3 years back I spent 3 months at a Muay Thai camp, training, lifting weights, eating clean daily, and came out fully recomposed. This January I ran the very same program for the very same stretch, and my body barely budged. Overtraining and high cortisol (which I've been reading up on) could account for part of that, but not for a total absence of reward for effort. Somewhere around then I began researching peptides.

Since then a mate here has hooked me up; he sends pens of Reta at prices I know to be pretty exorbitant, but the convenience plus no customs headaches have made it worth it so far. Since January I'm down 20 kg, most of it arriving after Reta came in 3 months ago. Pretty wild stuff, and I'm grateful beyond words that it's been such an amazing tool. I do allow myself a pat on the back, because the kitchen and the gym did most of the work; the Glp simply added a little help and the motivation to close the fridge.

More recently a few niggling injuries have appeared, and I've had gut problems my whole life plus dog shit sleep, so dipping my toes into the grey and placing a proper order soon is something I'm looking forward to.

Learning more on this forum is a hope, but above all I want to connect with the Aussies in the group who fancy bonding over our quest to become Xmen.

Thanks heaps once again ya'll!
 
Back
Top