INTRO Aus Intro Post

Jimmy818

Explorer
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
QLD
Hey Team,

A Kiwi based in QLD, Australia.

I've been following this forum for roughly a month and picked up plenty.

Roughly 5 weeks into Reta, and it's going great! Thinking about stacking Tesa, though CJC is also on the table.

I'm on this forum every day, so I figured it was finally time to post.

Chur!
 
Fluffychipmunk said:

Kia Ora! I’m also a New Zealander living in Australia
Awesome! Have you lived here for quite a while?

What stage are you currently at with peptides?
 
Jimmy818 said:

Fluffychipmunk said:

Kia Ora! I’m also a New Zealander living in Australia
Awesome! Have you lived here for quite a while?

What stage are you currently at with peptides?
I've stuck around here way past the point of reason 😅

14 years, give or take. I'm nearly set to move back to my home country! How about you?

Last year I ran tirz for a stretch, but then I couldn't get my hands on any more, so these days it's Reta plus a glow stack. I'm thinking about working an ipa/cjc into the routine as well.

What's in your lineup?
 
Fluffychipmunk said:

Jimmy818 said:

Fluffychipmunk said:

Kia Ora! I’m also a New Zealander living in Australia
Awesome! Have you lived here for quite a while?

What stage are you currently at with peptides?
I've stuck around here way past the point of reason 😅

14 years, give or take. I'm nearly set to move back to my home country! How about you?

Last year I ran tirz for a stretch, but then I couldn't get my hands on any more, so these days it's Reta plus a glow stack. I'm thinking about working an ipa/cjc into the routine as well.

What's in your lineup?
Wait, what makes you say that?

Only 5yrs in Aus for me and I'm really enjoying it. A south South Island town would be my pick if I ever went back. That part of the country is stunning!

How does reta stack up against tirz in your experience? Tirz costs a lot less, so I've been thinking about giving it a try.

Can you feel the glow effect at all?

Right now I'm running Reta and I'd like to bring in tesa for muscle preservation. Getting too skinny isn't the goal 😂 diet and lifting are dialled in, but the scales are falling quicker than I expected!
 
Honestly, tirz gave me better outcomes. That said, the thyroid medication I take can lead to weight gain, and on top of that I'm healing from a back injury, so my exercise levels are way below what I'd like. So it's hard to say? Maybe Reta is just average, or maybe I'm simply not moving enough. Right now I'm in rehab for my back, so I do a small amount, but nothing close to what I used to do! The glow has only been in the picture for a week, so no changes yet, though my main hope is that it helps my back above all else! Have you considered lowering your Reta dose a little to slow things down?
 
Mhmm, I suppose a real comparison isn’t possible until that injury heals and you’re back at it! My partner had spine surgery not long ago, so I get how rough a dodgy back can be! It might also be the average reta! Do you notice anything from it? Surely not as strong as tirz?

Fingers crossed the glow does the trick! Some seriously impressive stories about it have reached me. Grabbing a kit has crossed my mind, but injecting a bright blue liquid leaves me unsure 😂

My titration has gone from .5mg up to 2mg, so the dose is fairly low, and I’ll stick around here for a while. Maybe drop it if things get too hectic. If Tesa lets me keep the best of both worlds and preserve/build muscle, I’ll be stoked!
 
Jimmy818 said:

Mhmm, I suppose a real comparison isn’t possible until that injury heals and you’re back at it! My partner had spine surgery not long ago, so I get how rough a dodgy back can be! It might also be the average reta! Do you notice anything from it? Surely not as strong as tirz?

Fingers crossed the glow does the trick! Some seriously impressive stories about it have reached me. Grabbing a kit has crossed my mind, but injecting a bright blue liquid leaves me unsure 😂

My titration has gone from .5mg up to 2mg, so the dose is fairly low, and I’ll stick around here for a while. Maybe drop it if things get too hectic. If Tesa lets me keep the best of both worlds and preserve/build muscle, I’ll be stoked!
My appetite has definitely dropped, though I still put away a fair bit of food! The urge to eat junk has disappeared, I no longer want to drink alcohol, and the food noise is gone. Since I also take stimulants for adhd, that might be adding to the effect! My main issue is getting enough water in. Protein shakes are pretty much my whole diet! Tracking macros would probably be smart, but honestly my life is already chaotic enough without one more thing to monitor. As for ghk, the liquid looks strongly blue inside the vial, yet after you draw it up it's almost impossible to notice
 
Seems like the majority of the upside is already coming through for you — have you considered increasing the dose? Got to be cautious with it, of course!

Same here on that one! Most of the time it just slips my mind until the day is nearly over and then it hits me. Doing it matters even more when you're in QLD!

The not drinking thing is huge, I haven't had any desire for a beer since I began. Who knows, summer might flip that 😂

Good to hear, I may need to put it on the ever-expanding list of things I want to try!
 
Back
Top