digitalmonk73
Explorer
Hello all, reporting in from Canada!
My reta journey began on June 20th with a dose of only 0.25 mg. The plan was to begin at a very low amount and observe my reaction, and the results at that level were surprisingly strong. Now I've worked my way up to 1 mg, and I'm honestly amazed at how well it's performing.
Body composition is my primary goal. I weighed about 210 lbs when I started, and I've since dropped to 190, all while keeping up with my training.
I'm still quite fresh to peptides, so I'm eager to pick up more knowledge and watch how things unfold!
My reta journey began on June 20th with a dose of only 0.25 mg. The plan was to begin at a very low amount and observe my reaction, and the results at that level were surprisingly strong. Now I've worked my way up to 1 mg, and I'm honestly amazed at how well it's performing.
Body composition is my primary goal. I weighed about 210 lbs when I started, and I've since dropped to 190, all while keeping up with my training.
I'm still quite fresh to peptides, so I'm eager to pick up more knowledge and watch how things unfold!