INTRO Allow me to introduce myself

Cocainediet

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis, Mo
Greetings from the STL. I'm a middle aged father and man, working on my health for the second half of my life. I've been using reta for roughly 2 months and have dropped somewhere around 15 to 20 pounds. I'm about to begin nads+, gluta and ts-p2. This is all very new to me, which is exactly why I came here — to find better information. Any help is appreciated.
 
Hello, I'm facing a comparable circumstance as I aim to improve my health during this upcoming chapter of life. Wishing you the best of luck!
 
Welcome. Things are quite busy around here. Once the kids are asleep at night, there are plenty of forums to browse
 
Cocainediet said:

Greetings from the STL. I'm a middle aged father and man, working on my health for the second half of my life. I've been using reta for roughly 2 months and have dropped somewhere around 15 to 20 pounds. I'm about to begin nads+, gluta and ts-p2. This is all very new to me, which is exactly why I came here — to find better information. Any help is appreciated.
Hello...
 
Welcome! Dropping 15–20 lbs over a 2-month stretch is a strong result. It seems there’s a lot for you to look into now that you’re beginning. I hope this place gives you some helpful material and that you like being part of the community!
 
Back
Top