carbonrooster
Explorer
Morning, everyone!
Mounjaro is where this all began for me, last Aug. It worked, and I kept the dose as low as I could for as long as I could — partly to avoid rushing, partly because of the price. Once a bigger dose became necessary, the pharmacy bill started to bite. That's when grey came onto my radar. Apprehension held me back at first, so the pharmacy pens carried on while I read up and slowly got more comfortable. My first kit is what I'm working through now, and Triz was the pick for the first time, mainly to keep things roughly consistent. So far so good, and maintenance doses are where I'm at. Being this relaxed around needles was never something I expected — a year ago it was a genuine fear, and now it barely registers. Sleep is the next thing I want to sort out.
Good to be among you all — see you in the threads.
Mounjaro is where this all began for me, last Aug. It worked, and I kept the dose as low as I could for as long as I could — partly to avoid rushing, partly because of the price. Once a bigger dose became necessary, the pharmacy bill started to bite. That's when grey came onto my radar. Apprehension held me back at first, so the pharmacy pens carried on while I read up and slowly got more comfortable. My first kit is what I'm working through now, and Triz was the pick for the first time, mainly to keep things roughly consistent. So far so good, and maintenance doses are where I'm at. Being this relaxed around needles was never something I expected — a year ago it was a genuine fear, and now it barely registers. Sleep is the next thing I want to sort out.
Good to be among you all — see you in the threads.