INTRO A South Eastern American has arrived!

Gohto

Explorer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
North America
Hey everyone, Gohto here and I'm glad to have come across this community. My story really began as I kept pushing forward with losing weight. Some time ago I took up KETO, dropping from 310 pounds down to roughly 238 pounds, and then I hit a plateau. This time, though, things went differently than all my previous attempts — I held at that weight for quite a while. Around then I was put on a prescription for HCG, which I've stuck with, and it's been a help. My doctor recommended trying Mounjaro, so I did, and the results were decent, but curiosity got the better of me and I began spending more time learning about peptides, partly because of those results. On top of that, my wallet HURTS.

That really threw the doors wide open, and here I am now with a ton of material to go through, which is fantastic. I have other health conditions too, but I'm not going to share those! What I will say is that I'll keep working on becoming the best version of myself, and I hope to grow alongside everyone here while I do it.

So let's find out what knowledge we can pick up, who there is to connect with, and just enjoy ourselves overall.

Yours sincerely, Gohto 🙂​
 
Greetings, and thanks for having me. A few years back, I gave the KETO approach a shot, but it didn't work out for me. The restrictions were simply too much. Only afterward did I figure out that keeping things simple worked best in my case. Since my weight was still on the higher side, I was able to keep eating the same foods, just in smaller amounts. Combined with intense training, I managed to re-comp. These days, though, I need to pay closer attention to what I eat and how I fuel myself. My reason for being here is to pick up more knowledge about what I can do and use to keep my body performing at its best for someone my age.
 
Back
Top