SaltyFloridaGal
Explorer
Hello everyone. For quite a while I've been reading GLP1Chat without posting, and it was only lately that I finally signed up for an account. My reason for lurking was to pick up information about retatrutide (since "retatrutide (because there is no such thing as "GLP-3")") and other peptides, plus research suppliers. The veteran members here have taught me a great deal. Thank you all!
Some years back I gave compounded semaglutide a try for weight loss, purchasing it from a company online. My time on it lasted just 3 months, and I saw zero results in terms of losing weight. Every month the shipping created problems, and the expense was not sustainable over the long run, even though it came to far less than the price through part D insurance. Back then I knew nothing about forums like this one or about grey market.
These days I'm back, using Reta from a site I came across here, and with everything I've learned I'm hoping to add at least one other peptide for weight loss and possibly another for health purposes. I'm only 60 days in with the Reta but hope to lose a total of 40 pounds and improve my metabolic health. I'm recently retired as a RN so I do have healthcare experience to help me sort through research and testing and peptides in general. Looking forward to learning more from all of you.
Some years back I gave compounded semaglutide a try for weight loss, purchasing it from a company online. My time on it lasted just 3 months, and I saw zero results in terms of losing weight. Every month the shipping created problems, and the expense was not sustainable over the long run, even though it came to far less than the price through part D insurance. Back then I knew nothing about forums like this one or about grey market.
These days I'm back, using Reta from a site I came across here, and with everything I've learned I'm hoping to add at least one other peptide for weight loss and possibly another for health purposes. I'm only 60 days in with the Reta but hope to lose a total of 40 pounds and improve my metabolic health. I'm recently retired as a RN so I do have healthcare experience to help me sort through research and testing and peptides in general. Looking forward to learning more from all of you.