Hey all,
It feels good to finally join. Weight has been a struggle for me for many years, and once I'd done plenty of reading and thinking it over, I decided to go for it. My first dose was July 1, which puts me roughly 9 weeks along now.
Where I'm at so far is a blend of good momentum and genuine growing pains. Side effects are still something I'm working out, along with deciding what to eat and when, plus getting used to reading my body's signals differently. Some pounds have come off already, and that keeps me going, though I remind myself this is a marathon rather than a sprint.
I came looking for a place with people who actually understand—ones who'll pass along useful advice, tell it like it is, and lift you up when it's hard. My goal is to soak up whatever I can from this community.
Shared stories carry real value to me, and I'm excited to be among folks who support each other—picking up wisdom from you now, and later on giving a hand to people who are where I was at the start.
Appreciate the welcome!
It feels good to finally join. Weight has been a struggle for me for many years, and once I'd done plenty of reading and thinking it over, I decided to go for it. My first dose was July 1, which puts me roughly 9 weeks along now.
Where I'm at so far is a blend of good momentum and genuine growing pains. Side effects are still something I'm working out, along with deciding what to eat and when, plus getting used to reading my body's signals differently. Some pounds have come off already, and that keeps me going, though I remind myself this is a marathon rather than a sprint.
I came looking for a place with people who actually understand—ones who'll pass along useful advice, tell it like it is, and lift you up when it's hard. My goal is to soak up whatever I can from this community.
Shared stories carry real value to me, and I'm excited to be among folks who support each other—picking up wisdom from you now, and later on giving a hand to people who are where I was at the start.
Appreciate the welcome!