Just joined up — came across this place during some digging into how to steer clear of getting ripped off.
I've been using tirz for roughly a year now. My wife has spent close to a year really going deep into peptides. Paying physicians for scripts that didn't line up at all with the results I was actually seeing got old for me.
Now I'm exploring what I can do to stay young and healthy for as long as I can, safely, in a body that's old and has taken a beating.
I've been using tirz for roughly a year now. My wife has spent close to a year really going deep into peptides. Paying physicians for scripts that didn't line up at all with the results I was actually seeing got old for me.
Now I'm exploring what I can do to stay young and healthy for as long as I can, safely, in a body that's old and has taken a beating.