skabrygo
Explorer
Hey,
42 years old, and I've carried extra weight my whole life - 105kg at 178cm. Not terrible, but my back has started complaining as I get older, and shifting the weight keeps getting harder.
The one change that genuinely turned things around for me was going carnivore. Meat, eggs and cheese, nothing else. Honestly, most of the benefits you hear attributed to reta are what you get from that way of eating.
My trouble was that roughly every 2 weeks I'd cave, pizza, chocolate , icecream, the lot, all in one sitting and in serious volume. So I figured reta might help me hold the impulse back and stay on plan.
Which is how I wound up here. Slow and steady for me: reading, learning, making sure I get it right.
Thanks to everyone for the help.
Time to get started.
Oz
42 years old, and I've carried extra weight my whole life - 105kg at 178cm. Not terrible, but my back has started complaining as I get older, and shifting the weight keeps getting harder.
The one change that genuinely turned things around for me was going carnivore. Meat, eggs and cheese, nothing else. Honestly, most of the benefits you hear attributed to reta are what you get from that way of eating.
My trouble was that roughly every 2 weeks I'd cave, pizza, chocolate , icecream, the lot, all in one sitting and in serious volume. So I figured reta might help me hold the impulse back and stay on plan.
Which is how I wound up here. Slow and steady for me: reading, learning, making sure I get it right.
Thanks to everyone for the help.
Time to get started.
Oz