Obeaster
Explorer
I’m a 40-year-old woman residing in Orange County, California. My battle with weight has been going on since I was 12
. Back in 2017 I underwent weight loss surgery, dropped 130 lbs, and have managed to keep 100 of those pounds off—though, truthfully, food is the addiction I turn to. When compounded triz first appeared, I gave it a shot, but then California made it illegal to ship it here, so I switched to semaglutide prescribed by my doctor. The side effects and how well it worked didn’t impress me as much. Right now I’m finishing my final pen of Ozempic and I’m not happy about it
. I’ve been quietly reading this page for a while, and the more I read, the more curious I get, but I’m still puzzled! I hope
to pick up plenty of knowledge before I settle on a next step. I’ve never stayed on any GLP for an extended stretch—I’ll take it, then grow weary of feeling exhausted
, stop, find my jeans getting snug, and start again.
That’s likely not the ideal approach, but given that semaglutide was my only experience and I disliked how it made me feel, I’m now searching for a lasting solution to maintain a stable weight without semaglutide’s drawbacks (sore joints, fatigue, headaches, depression, irregular periods, no drive whatsoever). As I mentioned, triz left me feeling the best with the fewest side effects….
to pick up plenty of knowledge before I settle on a next step. I’ve never stayed on any GLP for an extended stretch—I’ll take it, then grow weary of feeling exhausted
That’s likely not the ideal approach, but given that semaglutide was my only experience and I disliked how it made me feel, I’m now searching for a lasting solution to maintain a stable weight without semaglutide’s drawbacks (sore joints, fatigue, headaches, depression, irregular periods, no drive whatsoever). As I mentioned, triz left me feeling the best with the fewest side effects….