INTRO 38 year old Male from Brisbane Australia

neontetra

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane Queensland
Hey everyone! 👋

Andrew here, 38 years old, writing from Brisbane Australia.

My Mounjaro journey kicked off in June, starting at roughly 97 kg. At first each pen set me back about $270, but eventually my doctor wrote me a 15 mg pen so I could split the doses and bring the cost down considerably. That 15 mg pen ran me $670, yet with the way I'm dosing it should stretch roughly 5–6 months. I've been taking about 3.75 mg weekly, and I'm now down to around 86 kg.

Along the way I also began trying peptides. Ipamorelin came first in July, then in August I stacked a CJC (no DAC) + Ipamorelin blend, plus a TB-500 + BPC-157 blend.

After bringing in the peptides, my body composition seems to have improved — more muscle development even as the weight keeps coming off. I also fractured my wrist earlier this year, and from my own perspective the TB-500/BPC-157 combination appears to have aided my recovery, though I can only speak from my own experience.

Right now I'm thinking about whether to bring Reta into the mix, but I'm still weighing up whether it's actually necessary since progress is continuing. KPV and GHK-CU for skin and stomach are also on my mind.

My target sits around 80–82 kg, so only another 4–6 kg remain. 💪

This forum has been genuinely helpful so far — particularly for sourcing suppliers, learning from what others have been through and picking up information that isn't easy to find elsewhere.

Looking forward to learning more, sharing my own experience and seeing how everyone else is progressing. 👍
 
Hey mate, glad you're here! Honestly, at that weight I wouldn't touch any glps. On top of that, you're forking out faaaar too much!!!

I hope your wrist has recovered by now!

Kpv and ghkcu are fantastic! They're a safe bet.
 
Cheers mate!! One thing I forgot to mention — I've picked up some T30 and R10, so grabbing another Mounjaro pen isn't in my plans.

The reason I first got Mounjaro prescribed by my doctor was to help with my fatty liver, and that was among the main factors that made me eligible for it.

That said, I get that having the Mounjaro pen plus a doctor's letter comes in handy for customs when you travel overseas. I've been trying to track down some pens that resemble the Mounjaro ones as well.

On top of that, Mounjaro has done a lot for my GI issues. Truthfully, I'd likely keep taking a low dose purely for that, even after hitting my goal weight, as a way to help maintain it.
 
neontetra said:


Hey everyone! 👋

Andrew here from Brisbane Australia, 38 years old.

I started my Mounjaro journey back in June at around 97 kg. Initially, I was paying about $270 per pen, but my doctor eventually prescribed me a 15 mg pen so I could split the doses and make it a lot more affordable. The 15 mg pen still cost me $670, but at my current dosing it should last around 5–6 months. I’ve been using approximately 3.75 mg per week and have now dropped down to around 86 kg.

I also started experimenting with peptides along the way. I began Ipamorelin in July, then added a CJC (no DAC) + Ipamorelin blend in August, along with a TB-500 + BPC-157 blend.

Since adding the peptides, I’ve noticed what seems to be an improvement in my body composition, with more muscle development while continuing to lose weight. I also fractured my wrist earlier this year, and personally I feel the TB-500/BPC-157 combination has helped with my recovery, although obviously I can only speak from my own experience.

I’m currently considering whether to add Reta to the mix, although I’m still weighing up whether it’s actually necessary given I’m continuing to make progress. Also considering KPV and GHK-CU for skin and stomach.

My goal is around 80–82 kg, so I’ve only got another 4–6 kg to go. 💪

I’ve found this forum really useful so far — especially for finding suppliers, learning from other people’s experiences and picking up information that you don’t always come across elsewhere.

Looking forward to learning more, sharing my own experience and seeing how everyone else is progressing. 👍

Click to expand...
G'day mate, I'm in Brissie as well — how have things gone for you with the CJC + Ipa blend? I'm keen to give Tesa a go, so I'm curious
 
konvict009 said:

G'day mate, I'm in Brissie as well — how have things gone for you with the CJC + Ipa blend? I'm keen to give Tesa a go, so I'm curious
Things have gone quite well — no question that I bounce back faster now, and I also appear to be getting some solid deep sleep while using it (despite the fact that I'm only averaging 6 hours a day)
 
Back
Top