INTRO 37M from Netherlands

Thakulo

Explorer
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I'm a 37-year-old guy living in the Netherlands. Training has been part of my life for more than 20 years, and I've kept to a keto way of eating for roughly 5 years now.

Lately my curiosity has grown around GLP-1s, metabolic health and longevity, and this week I took my first dose of tirzepatide at 1.25 mg.

Weight was never really the problem for me. At 1.80 m I sit around 80 kg and carry a decent amount of muscle, yet I've dealt with serious hunger for as long as I can remember. Dropping fat isn't that hard — the hard part is holding onto that leanness while feeling hungry all the time. That's a big part of why tirzepatide caught my attention.

No alcohol and no recreational drugs for me. Right now my focus is on better health, a better body composition and longevity, plus learning more about GLP-1s and whatever else can help metabolic health.

I've already put in a fair amount of time reading the forum, and there's plenty of valuable info here. Looking forward to picking up more and hearing how things have gone for others.

Glad to be here!
 
I spent time in the Netherlands this July for vacation and I really enjoyed it… the bike paths, the scenery, and people were all so kind🙂

It felt completely unlike Germany despite us being neighbors haha

If you're willing to share, which part are you from exactly?

Still, I get it, getting lean/shedding pounds is way simpler than keeping it off… it makes me crazy
 
DieselD said:

I spent time in the Netherlands this July for vacation and I really enjoyed it… the bike paths, the scenery, and people were all so kind🙂

It felt completely unlike Germany despite us being neighbors haha

If you're willing to share, which part are you from exactly?

Still, I get it, getting lean/shedding pounds is way simpler than keeping it off… it makes me crazy
Thanks! Biking here is genuinely fantastic. That said, Germany is awesome too—you have actual mountains and the Autobahn 😍. Guess it's always greener on the other side, huh.. lol.

My region is near Leiden! It's a beautiful, older city.
 
Thakulo said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a 37-year-old guy living in the Netherlands. Training has been part of my life for more than 20 years, and I've kept to a keto way of eating for roughly 5 years now.

Lately my curiosity has grown around GLP-1s, metabolic health and longevity, and this week I took my first dose of tirzepatide at 1.25 mg.

Weight was never really the problem for me. At 1.80 m I sit around 80 kg and carry a decent amount of muscle, yet I've dealt with serious hunger for as long as I can remember. Dropping fat isn't that hard — the hard part is holding onto that leanness while feeling hungry all the time. That's a big part of why tirzepatide caught my attention.

No alcohol and no recreational drugs for me. Right now my focus is on better health, a better body composition and longevity, plus learning more about GLP-1s and whatever else can help metabolic health.

I've already put in a fair amount of time reading the forum, and there's plenty of valuable info here. Looking forward to picking up more and hearing how things have gone for others.

Glad to be here!
That Dutch accent is just the best. Glad to have you here!! Has tirz been doing anything for your appetite ?
 
kazza94x said:

Thakulo said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a 37-year-old guy living in the Netherlands. Training has been part of my life for more than 20 years, and I've kept to a keto way of eating for roughly 5 years now.

Lately my curiosity has grown around GLP-1s, metabolic health and longevity, and this week I took my first dose of tirzepatide at 1.25 mg.

Weight was never really the problem for me. At 1.80 m I sit around 80 kg and carry a decent amount of muscle, yet I've dealt with serious hunger for as long as I can remember. Dropping fat isn't that hard — the hard part is holding onto that leanness while feeling hungry all the time. That's a big part of why tirzepatide caught my attention.

No alcohol and no recreational drugs for me. Right now my focus is on better health, a better body composition and longevity, plus learning more about GLP-1s and whatever else can help metabolic health.

I've already put in a fair amount of time reading the forum, and there's plenty of valuable info here. Looking forward to picking up more and hearing how things have gone for others.

Glad to be here!
That Dutch accent is just the best. Glad to have you here!! Has tirz been doing anything for your appetite ?
Tirz is definitely doing its job on the hunger front. That said, when I include carbs, it becomes waaaay less effective compared to staying keto. Currently I'm taking 1,25 each week. With carbs, that amount does nothing for me. On keto, though, it works perfectly. Portioning meals is definitely simpler this way.
 
Thakulo said:

kazza94x said:

Thakulo said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a 37-year-old guy living in the Netherlands. Training has been part of my life for more than 20 years, and I've kept to a keto way of eating for roughly 5 years now.

Lately my curiosity has grown around GLP-1s, metabolic health and longevity, and this week I took my first dose of tirzepatide at 1.25 mg.

Weight was never really the problem for me. At 1.80 m I sit around 80 kg and carry a decent amount of muscle, yet I've dealt with serious hunger for as long as I can remember. Dropping fat isn't that hard — the hard part is holding onto that leanness while feeling hungry all the time. That's a big part of why tirzepatide caught my attention.

No alcohol and no recreational drugs for me. Right now my focus is on better health, a better body composition and longevity, plus learning more about GLP-1s and whatever else can help metabolic health.

I've already put in a fair amount of time reading the forum, and there's plenty of valuable info here. Looking forward to picking up more and hearing how things have gone for others.

Glad to be here!
That Dutch accent is just the best. Glad to have you here!! Has tirz been doing anything for your appetite ?
Tirz is definitely doing its job on the hunger front. That said, when I include carbs, it becomes waaaay less effective compared to staying keto. Currently I'm taking 1,25 each week. With carbs, that amount does nothing for me. On keto, though, it works perfectly. Portioning meals is definitely simpler this way.
Generally speaking, I believe the keto diet leaves you feeling less hungry due to steady blood sugar levels.
 
Ares_2323 said:

Thakulo said:

kazza94x said:

Thakulo said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a 37-year-old guy living in the Netherlands. Training has been part of my life for more than 20 years, and I've kept to a keto way of eating for roughly 5 years now.

Lately my curiosity has grown around GLP-1s, metabolic health and longevity, and this week I took my first dose of tirzepatide at 1.25 mg.

Weight was never really the problem for me. At 1.80 m I sit around 80 kg and carry a decent amount of muscle, yet I've dealt with serious hunger for as long as I can remember. Dropping fat isn't that hard — the hard part is holding onto that leanness while feeling hungry all the time. That's a big part of why tirzepatide caught my attention.

No alcohol and no recreational drugs for me. Right now my focus is on better health, a better body composition and longevity, plus learning more about GLP-1s and whatever else can help metabolic health.

I've already put in a fair amount of time reading the forum, and there's plenty of valuable info here. Looking forward to picking up more and hearing how things have gone for others.

Glad to be here!
That Dutch accent is just the best. Glad to have you here!! Has tirz been doing anything for your appetite ?
Tirz is definitely doing its job on the hunger front. That said, when I include carbs, it becomes waaaay less effective compared to staying keto. Currently I'm taking 1,25 each week. With carbs, that amount does nothing for me. On keto, though, it works perfectly. Portioning meals is definitely simpler this way.
Generally speaking, I believe the keto diet leaves you feeling less hungry due to steady blood sugar levels.
Yep, plus ketones bring gherkin down by 20%
 
Back
Top