Hey everyone.
Time for me to say hello. I go by D, and I'm an addict in recovery. All substances have been out of my life for more than a year now. Getting another shot at life feels great.
Retatrutide entered the picture 1 month ago. It has changed everything. The first month brought a 26 lbs drop. Since then I've pulled it back to 3lbs a week. Honestly, I feel pretty amazing. 285 was my starting point and now I'm at 259! Can't wait to keep watching the weight come off.
Right now my biggest aims are breaking under 200 pounds, something I've never done as an adult. Weight lifting and proper nutrition are also getting serious attention from me. Down the road I'd love to be training for a marathon before I turn 40! What goals are the rest of you chasing?
Thanks for welcoming me. There's a lot I want to pick up about weightloss, and I'm eager to learn from all of you.
-D
Time for me to say hello. I go by D, and I'm an addict in recovery. All substances have been out of my life for more than a year now. Getting another shot at life feels great.
Retatrutide entered the picture 1 month ago. It has changed everything. The first month brought a 26 lbs drop. Since then I've pulled it back to 3lbs a week. Honestly, I feel pretty amazing. 285 was my starting point and now I'm at 259! Can't wait to keep watching the weight come off.
Right now my biggest aims are breaking under 200 pounds, something I've never done as an adult. Weight lifting and proper nutrition are also getting serious attention from me. Down the road I'd love to be training for a marathon before I turn 40! What goals are the rest of you chasing?
Thanks for welcoming me. There's a lot I want to pick up about weightloss, and I'm eager to learn from all of you.
-D