INTRO 30M🇩🇪 newbie looking to learn ,since R3ddit is full of scammers!

LLY96

Explorer
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Hessen
Hey everyone! I'm a 30-year-old guy from 🇩🇪. I want to pick up "more" knowledge about R3tra, because R3ddit is crawling with scammers and shady users.
 
Moin

I've already placed a few orders here. Take your time going through all the sellers, then pick the one that suits you best.
 
MB2023 said:

Moin

I've already placed a few orders here. Take your time going through all the sellers, then pick the one that suits you best.
Hey my friend. Do you have any advice when it comes to shipping and staying anonymous?
 
MB2023 said:

Moin

I've already placed a few orders here. Take your time going through all the sellers, then pick the one that suits you best.
Hey, where's the best place around here to browse everything calmly so I can pick one out — which topic or subforum would that be? It's really confusing for me to navigate.
 
LLY96 said:

Hey my friend. Do you have any advice when it comes to shipping and staying anonymous?

Weisnixe said:

Hey, where's the best place around here to browse everything calmly so I can pick one out — which topic or subforum would that be? It's really confusing for me to navigate.
Unfortunately, the rules mean I'm not allowed to share anything about that — sorry, I'm also still too new around here. 😅

What I can suggest is that you take a look around the Vendor Connection section of this forum 🙂
 
MB2023 said:

Unfortunately, the rules mean I'm not allowed to share anything about that — sorry, I'm also still too new around here. 😅

What I can suggest is that you take a look around the Vendor Connection section of this forum 🙂
Seems like patience is something we all have to work on for now, and I hope it won't take too long. I've already spent hours browsing around, but I haven't been able to find anything more specific for the EU. Luckily I already have some supplies from the States, which I picked up myself while over there.
 
Back
Top