INTRO 29 | Male | FL GANG | Newbie

Pencilpusher

Explorer
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new when it comes to peptides. Right now I'm running Tesamorelin at 1mg daily, and once I get my follow up bloodwork done on Monday, I'm planning to bring Reta and Ipamorelin into the mix!

I want to keep soaking up knowledge in this FDA/Government free corner of the internet haha

Some tesa numbers for reference:

starting IGF1 came in at 230, with a Z score of 0.7

I've been debating whether to move over to HGH once my tesa cycle wraps up, or instead give CJC and IPA a shot, since my baseline is functional
 
Welcome aboard. FL Gang, make some noise! How are things going with the tesa so far? From what I've gathered, it's supposed to be excellent for sleep. My situation right now is working 6pm until 6am and catching sleep during the day. With a full house, getting deep sleep is a struggle, so I've been considering adding tesamorelin on top of the 4mg/wk of reta I'm already running. If anyone has anecdotal evidence or personal experience, I'd appreciate hearing it. Once more, welcome!
 
Welcome aboard! Plenty of us are based in FL.

Nice work actually getting blood work done — running labs on your research subject is something more people ought to do.
 
Back
Top