Interpreting Endotoxin Results for a 1000 mg NAD+ Vial

Gwynhwyfar

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
BY
Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





d32f55df2edcffa754a651f664e0b7fe70ed91ac5cae24b157faa43a34943508.webp
 
From what I understand, the body can process 2 iu per kilo of body weight each hour. That means a full vial at 29 iu shouldn't pose a problem. I'm not 100% sure I'm interpreting the results right, though? My reading is that it says greater than 10 iu per vial, with 29 iu in total?
 
Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
What I want to know is: which vendor is it?
 
tendency said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
What I want to know is: which vendor is it?
By any chance, is the complete report available?
 
Before sharing the whole report, I’d rather check with Jano, run the test again, and then get in touch with the supplier.
 
If somebody manages to crack this, please share it here.... I've spent hours digging into it and still can't make heads or tails of it, since the standards use absorbed endotoxins per kg of bodyweight per hour as the unit. There ought to be a dedicated thread about how to interpret endotoxin results for sub q/ intra muscular peptide injections. A lot of what's out there deals with spinal injections. Pretty frustrating.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

If somebody manages to crack this, please share it here.... I've spent hours digging into it and still can't make heads or tails of it, since the standards use absorbed endotoxins per kg of bodyweight per hour as the unit. There ought to be a dedicated thread about how to interpret endotoxin results for sub q/ intra muscular peptide injections. A lot of what's out there deals with spinal injections. Pretty frustrating.
My plan is to split it into 22 doses, which brings it to 1.33 EU per dose. That seems much more reasonable. Still, I will definitely retest, since I need to send two other vials to Jano and they can go in the same package.
 
Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
Came across this....
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
Came across this....
The weight is included in the total, and my rat remains 25 kg above its target 🤣🤣🤣
 
Gwynhwyfar said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
Came across this....
The weight is included in the total, and my rat remains 25 kg above its target 🤣🤣🤣
Don't know what that's supposed to mean, u Belarus jerk, but how about we be pals? Just kidding, mate....
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
Came across this....
The weight is included in the total, and my rat remains 25 kg above its target 🤣🤣🤣
Don't know what that's supposed to mean, u Belarus jerk, but how about we be pals? Just kidding, mate....
48edd0519355e957716e8da8277bec8d0598fc54f3199210825d6cbf685c3933.gif
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
Came across this....
That's a clear breakdown. It also explains why every vendor passes endotoxin testing. Every endotoxin result posted on stg can be compiled into a table (I've already done this) and confirmed.
 
Habibibi said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Hello! I could use some input on this endotoxin test. It was run on a 1000mg vial of NAD+. My plan is to begin at 25 mg, then raise the dose to 50 mg every 3 days. To me, this endotoxin level seems elevated? Would it be worth sending another vial to Janoshik? In other peptide test reports, I have not come across endotoxin amounts like these. Thanks for any help!





View attachment 11768
Came across this....
That's a clear breakdown. It also explains why every vendor passes endotoxin testing. Every endotoxin result posted on stg can be compiled into a table (I've already done this) and confirmed.
That is exactly the approach I took.
 
There are forum members here who administer this via IV. That might not be wise? It brings up concerns about sterility, and putting endotoxin directly into a vein is presumably more harmful than injecting it subcutaneously.

In my view, nothing short of the standard pharmaceutical sterility protocols can be considered safe for intravenous administration.
 
One more thing I wanted to ask about: in Jano's endotoxin figures, there's a dot inside the numbers. Does that mean 2 and a bit? Or should it be read as 2410 EU? I'm just finding it confusing.

322f3e467517884622554c1a1880ee48d2b19d29b9073b73017ae03b86ef1cb4.webp
 
It's

Gwynhwyfar said:

One more thing I wanted to ask about: in Jano's endotoxin figures, there's a dot inside the numbers. Does that mean 2 and a bit? Or should it be read as 2410 EU? I'm just finding it confusing.

View attachment 11770
That figure isn't 2410 — it's 2.410, which equals 2,410
 
Back
Top