Insurance cut me off, so I'm going grey

jmk909er

Explorer
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodward, Oklahoma, USA
Mounjaro was my starting point roughly 14 months back. I began at 2.5mg and worked my way up to 10mg step by step. My weight when I began was 172 pounds, and I stand just 5'6". Several months in, the scale read 143 Pounds — a loss of 29 pounds! Things were going really well: my general health improved a lot, my blood sugar numbers looked better, and I no longer needed blood pressure medicine.

Chances are plenty of you had the same experience — a real step up in how I felt. Then my insurance company pulled the plug. Roughly 4 months without it and I climbed back to 170 pounds, still heading up, and I'm taking BP Meds again. So I've quit trying to work through insurance and I'm going gray instead. This forum has taught me a lot. Some Trz is already on its way to me, my BAC Water and syringes have arrived, and I'm ready to rebuild my health. My dosing plan is fully worked out and I intend to move carefully.
 
jmk909er said:

Mounjaro was my starting point roughly 14 months back. I began at 2.5mg and worked my way up to 10mg step by step. My weight when I began was 172 pounds, and I stand just 5'6". Several months in, the scale read 143 Pounds — a loss of 29 pounds! Things were going really well: my general health improved a lot, my blood sugar numbers looked better, and I no longer needed blood pressure medicine.

Chances are plenty of you had the same experience — a real step up in how I felt. Then my insurance company pulled the plug. Roughly 4 months without it and I climbed back to 170 pounds, still heading up, and I'm taking BP Meds again. So I've quit trying to work through insurance and I'm going gray instead. This forum has taught me a lot. Some Trz is already on its way to me, my BAC Water and syringes have arrived, and I'm ready to rebuild my health. My dosing plan is fully worked out and I intend to move carefully.
Sensible call. Wishing you well as you rebuild your health!
 
Back
Top