Mustafa
Explorer
Hey everyone,
My Inst*gram feed keeps serving me promotions for grey peps. The listings show the products themselves — obviously nothing is labeled — and each one includes a Wh*tsApp contact. Curiosity got the better of me and I reached out to 1 of them, which only brought more ads my way.
Could this be a sc@m? Is it worth giving 1 of these sellers a shot? Personally, I'd rather deal with a vend0r I found here or in the Stairway to Grey Tel*gram group than through Insta.
Never thought this stuff would blow up like it has...
Also, they flagged my content as sp@mmy, so I swapped out some words.
My Inst*gram feed keeps serving me promotions for grey peps. The listings show the products themselves — obviously nothing is labeled — and each one includes a Wh*tsApp contact. Curiosity got the better of me and I reached out to 1 of them, which only brought more ads my way.
Could this be a sc@m? Is it worth giving 1 of these sellers a shot? Personally, I'd rather deal with a vend0r I found here or in the Stairway to Grey Tel*gram group than through Insta.
Never thought this stuff would blow up like it has...
Also, they flagged my content as sp@mmy, so I swapped out some words.