Instagram Ban for Mentioning GLP1Chat in Comments

birdwhacker

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
 
birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
Ha! I was just discussing this in a different thread about stockpiling Reta.
 
Consider it the nudge you were looking for to quit burning hours on pointless platforms of that kind.
 
anhydrous said:

Consider it the nudge you were looking for to quit burning hours on pointless platforms of that kind.
Honestly, I kind of hope IG ends up banning me. They gave me a temporary suspension once, and those few days were great.
 
Yeah, the endless scrolling really gets to me, but nothing will change unless I switch up my device. What I need is something other than a smartphone. A flip phone was a bust since texting is a must for me—had it come with a physical keyboard, maybe it would have done the trick. I figure I'll give a paper screen device a shot next.

After that, my smartphone can become a homebound distraction with a burner number, so that down the line I can build up accounts in good standing on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc.
 
birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
It might be due to anything. Instagram is notorious for revisiting and flagging older posts. My guess is that it's more probable something you posted a while back only just now got flagged.
 
Getting banned or canceled on Zuckerberg's FB has happened to me countless times. Since Instagram falls under the same ownership, this outcome was entirely predictable.
 
Smiter said:

Sure, social media addiction is a genuine issue, yet this lousy habit offers zero real advantages.
There are upsides that exist. Making money off social media is possible, plus it can serve as an enjoyable pastime. Clearly, right now, that isn't what's happening.

5byfive said:

birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
It might be due to anything. Instagram is notorious for revisiting and flagging older posts. My guess is that it's more probable something you posted a while back only just now got flagged.
Possibly, though that's not how it came across to me. The actual truth is anyone's guess.
 
birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

Sure, social media addiction is a genuine issue, yet this lousy habit offers zero real advantages.
There are upsides that exist. Making money off social media is possible, plus it can serve as an enjoyable pastime. Clearly, right now, that isn't what's happening.

5byfive said:

birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
It might be due to anything. Instagram is notorious for revisiting and flagging older posts. My guess is that it's more probable something you posted a while back only just now got flagged.
Possibly, though that's not how it came across to me. The actual truth is anyone's guess.
Sure, but there are rules and exceptions, and so on. All that noise on social media ought to give someone CTE, I'm sure.
 
birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
Perhaps they'll change their minds after handing out permanent bans to everyone. 😂
 
birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
What happens in fight club stays in fight club…
 
EAM9112 said:

birdwhacker said:

My Instagram account got permanently banned, and the only recourse offered was to "appeal." The cause: I dropped GLP1Chat's name in the comments section once or twice.

Sure, that account had collected strikes before—I tend to run my mouth.

They didn't tell me why. But lately GLP1Chat is the only wild thing I've posted there. What's wild is that peptide resellers seem to sponsor nearly every ad I see.
What happens in fight club stays in fight club…
Success no matter the price.
 
The Streisand Effect never fails. Trying to suppress things hasn't stopped piracy of films, 3D printer files, games, or anything similar. Situations like this show that a wealthy or powerful party is scared.
 
Back
Top