Insomnia

Mr. Blonde said:

Here are a few options worth trying.

1.) Glycine — take it at night before bed. Minimum of 3grams, though 6-9 grams is also fine.

Should that not be enough...

2.) Magnesium glycinate — roughly 1,000 mgs before bed at night.

Should that not be enough...

3.) Give this 3-part stack a shot: Ashwagandha (the ksm66 version, 600mg), L theanine (200mg), and melatonin (5mg). Take 1 pill of each at night before bed.

NOW is the brand I use. Any brand you prefer is fine.

dpsnutrition.net

This sight (no affiliate code lol) is the one I normally go with. It carries a massive range of supplements and the prices tend to be the lowest.

Hope this helps.
I appreciate it.

😅 I'm already on 2000mg magnesium glycinate, plus 250mg ashwaganda and 400mg l-theanine.
 
It could be worth exploring magnesium glycinate. This form is usually easier on the stomach and less apt to bring on digestive trouble, though considering the daytime drowsiness you brought up, I would still not go too high with the dose.
 
Calm Logic said:

What helps me is taking marijuana gummies no less than 30 minutes before going to sleep. I wake up feeling okay. You could begin with 5 mg THC, which is half a gummy, or adjust as you like.

Look for gummies or drinks containing roughly 5mg to 10mg of THC (Delta 8 or 9), also known as Indica, plus 5mg of CBN. If your smart watch monitors sleep, your restlessness score should show a big improvement. The gummies I use are called Knockout, made by Dodi. I also pick up the Stigma Sleep Tonic at Total Wine.
 
Back
Top