Inquiries Regarding CJC 1295

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
You won't find it in any journal. Actually, research on CJC-1295 no DAC is going to be very hard to locate in any publication. From what I can see, none exists.

The first place I can trace the "saturation dose" broscience back to is William Seeds, who said about CJC-1295 no DAC: "Dosage: A saturation dose of 100 mcg is typically used. 1 mcg/kg. Any higher dosage adds minimally to the pulse of GH released." Calling it a saturation dose and giving 1mcg/kg lets us figure out its origin. Trials that looked at IV infusions of native GHRH showed the maximal response (saturation) occurred at that level. It's quite logical to think a 100mcg IV dose of CJC-1295 no DAC would likewise yield a maximal response.

The issue is that we aren't administering it IV, we're administering it subq, and every trial measuring subq bioavailability for a GHRH analog has reported bioavailability around 5%. If our hypothesis that 100mcg IV is sufficient holds, and we want a maximal response, then we have to change our dose drastically because GHRH analogs have such poor bioavailability.
 
SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
I appreciate the thorough breakdown on CJC without DAC. That said, right now I've introduced Ipa alongside Tesa and it's working well for me. I doubt I'll go back to cjc and experiment with it at those elevated doses.
 
SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
You won't find it in any journal. Actually, research on CJC-1295 no DAC is going to be very hard to locate in any publication. From what I can see, none exists.

The first place I can trace the "saturation dose" broscience back to is William Seeds, who said about CJC-1295 no DAC: "Dosage: A saturation dose of 100 mcg is typically used. 1 mcg/kg. Any higher dosage adds minimally to the pulse of GH released." Calling it a saturation dose and giving 1mcg/kg lets us figure out its origin. Trials that looked at IV infusions of native GHRH showed the maximal response (saturation) occurred at that level. It's quite logical to think a 100mcg IV dose of CJC-1295 no DAC would likewise yield a maximal response.

The issue is that we aren't administering it IV, we're administering it subq, and every trial measuring subq bioavailability for a GHRH analog has reported bioavailability around 5%. If our hypothesis that 100mcg IV is sufficient holds, and we want a maximal response, then we have to change our dose drastically because GHRH analogs have such poor bioavailability.
After a vendor shipped the wrong product, my son has been using cjc without ipam...it contains no dac....roughly 250 per shot...I may increase to double and then triple the dose to test your hypothesis...I don't think it will cause harm....I'll likely be the one to try it first....that said, I take 2iu of 191aa first thing in the morning...my understanding is that my igf1 returns to baseline around 12 to 15 hrs afterward...so the two shouldn't interact.

Appreciate the information...quite intriguing...seems reasonable
 
skaylife said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
I appreciate the thorough breakdown on CJC without DAC. That said, right now I've introduced Ipa alongside Tesa and it's working well for me. I doubt I'll go back to cjc and experiment with it at those elevated doses.
Running CJC-1295 without DAC at a high dose doesn't make sense to me. If I were going to do that, tesa would be my pick instead, and I'd sooner keep using the 0.5 g of somatropin I've got sitting here.
 
Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
You won't find it in any journal. Actually, research on CJC-1295 no DAC is going to be very hard to locate in any publication. From what I can see, none exists.

The first place I can trace the "saturation dose" broscience back to is William Seeds, who said about CJC-1295 no DAC: "Dosage: A saturation dose of 100 mcg is typically used. 1 mcg/kg. Any higher dosage adds minimally to the pulse of GH released." Calling it a saturation dose and giving 1mcg/kg lets us figure out its origin. Trials that looked at IV infusions of native GHRH showed the maximal response (saturation) occurred at that level. It's quite logical to think a 100mcg IV dose of CJC-1295 no DAC would likewise yield a maximal response.

The issue is that we aren't administering it IV, we're administering it subq, and every trial measuring subq bioavailability for a GHRH analog has reported bioavailability around 5%. If our hypothesis that 100mcg IV is sufficient holds, and we want a maximal response, then we have to change our dose drastically because GHRH analogs have such poor bioavailability.
After a vendor shipped the wrong product, my son has been using cjc without ipam...it contains no dac....roughly 250 per shot...I may increase to double and then triple the dose to test your hypothesis...I don't think it will cause harm....I'll likely be the one to try it first....that said, I take 2iu of 191aa first thing in the morning...my understanding is that my igf1 returns to baseline around 12 to 15 hrs afterward...so the two shouldn't interact.

Appreciate the information...quite intriguing...seems reasonable
Just a heads-up: at larger doses, ipamorelin may lead to heightened appetite. Even if you raise the dose, you could remain under the point where that turns into a real problem—but an impact is possible.
 
SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
You won't find it in any journal. Actually, research on CJC-1295 no DAC is going to be very hard to locate in any publication. From what I can see, none exists.

The first place I can trace the "saturation dose" broscience back to is William Seeds, who said about CJC-1295 no DAC: "Dosage: A saturation dose of 100 mcg is typically used. 1 mcg/kg. Any higher dosage adds minimally to the pulse of GH released." Calling it a saturation dose and giving 1mcg/kg lets us figure out its origin. Trials that looked at IV infusions of native GHRH showed the maximal response (saturation) occurred at that level. It's quite logical to think a 100mcg IV dose of CJC-1295 no DAC would likewise yield a maximal response.

The issue is that we aren't administering it IV, we're administering it subq, and every trial measuring subq bioavailability for a GHRH analog has reported bioavailability around 5%. If our hypothesis that 100mcg IV is sufficient holds, and we want a maximal response, then we have to change our dose drastically because GHRH analogs have such poor bioavailability.
After a vendor shipped the wrong product, my son has been using cjc without ipam...it contains no dac....roughly 250 per shot...I may increase to double and then triple the dose to test your hypothesis...I don't think it will cause harm....I'll likely be the one to try it first....that said, I take 2iu of 191aa first thing in the morning...my understanding is that my igf1 returns to baseline around 12 to 15 hrs afterward...so the two shouldn't interact.

Appreciate the information...quite intriguing...seems reasonable
Just a heads-up: at larger doses, ipamorelin may lead to heightened appetite. Even if you raise the dose, you could remain under the point where that turns into a real problem—but an impact is possible.
I've been trying to get going with cjc/ipa at 300mcg, pinned several times per day. With just 1 pin in the morning each day, my IGF-1 response came back average. Right now I'm doing 3 pins per day. On evenings when I pin after the gym, I end up eating a LOT at dinner. I'm fairly convinced the 3x 300mcg of ipa is behind this hunger, since it didn't happen at a lower dose or with tesa.
 
dpo08 said:

SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
You won't find it in any journal. Actually, research on CJC-1295 no DAC is going to be very hard to locate in any publication. From what I can see, none exists.

The first place I can trace the "saturation dose" broscience back to is William Seeds, who said about CJC-1295 no DAC: "Dosage: A saturation dose of 100 mcg is typically used. 1 mcg/kg. Any higher dosage adds minimally to the pulse of GH released." Calling it a saturation dose and giving 1mcg/kg lets us figure out its origin. Trials that looked at IV infusions of native GHRH showed the maximal response (saturation) occurred at that level. It's quite logical to think a 100mcg IV dose of CJC-1295 no DAC would likewise yield a maximal response.

The issue is that we aren't administering it IV, we're administering it subq, and every trial measuring subq bioavailability for a GHRH analog has reported bioavailability around 5%. If our hypothesis that 100mcg IV is sufficient holds, and we want a maximal response, then we have to change our dose drastically because GHRH analogs have such poor bioavailability.
After a vendor shipped the wrong product, my son has been using cjc without ipam...it contains no dac....roughly 250 per shot...I may increase to double and then triple the dose to test your hypothesis...I don't think it will cause harm....I'll likely be the one to try it first....that said, I take 2iu of 191aa first thing in the morning...my understanding is that my igf1 returns to baseline around 12 to 15 hrs afterward...so the two shouldn't interact.

Appreciate the information...quite intriguing...seems reasonable
Just a heads-up: at larger doses, ipamorelin may lead to heightened appetite. Even if you raise the dose, you could remain under the point where that turns into a real problem—but an impact is possible.
I've been trying to get going with cjc/ipa at 300mcg, pinned several times per day. With just 1 pin in the morning each day, my IGF-1 response came back average. Right now I'm doing 3 pins per day. On evenings when I pin after the gym, I end up eating a LOT at dinner. I'm fairly convinced the 3x 300mcg of ipa is behind this hunger, since it didn't happen at a lower dose or with tesa.
I went through something that looked a lot like gastroparesis (it may well have been gastroparesis, but a gap in insurance coverage between jobs left me handling it alone). For an entire week, getting down even 1/4 of my maintenance calories was a battle. Food simply would not stay down, and a 400 calorie meal would come right back up.

Around the one week mark, it hit me that ipamorelin had been studied for post-op ileus, that it sped up gastric transit, and that drugs in the same family, such as relamorelin, were actually trialed for gastroparesis. So I took approximately the clinical trial dose of ipamorelin: 2-3mg, twice per day. Whatever was going wrong with my digestive system cleared up right away. Eating became possible again, and I could eat and eat and eat. On one of those days, I lost track after 8000 calories.
 
SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

Riviera said:

SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
You won't find it in any journal. Actually, research on CJC-1295 no DAC is going to be very hard to locate in any publication. From what I can see, none exists.

The first place I can trace the "saturation dose" broscience back to is William Seeds, who said about CJC-1295 no DAC: "Dosage: A saturation dose of 100 mcg is typically used. 1 mcg/kg. Any higher dosage adds minimally to the pulse of GH released." Calling it a saturation dose and giving 1mcg/kg lets us figure out its origin. Trials that looked at IV infusions of native GHRH showed the maximal response (saturation) occurred at that level. It's quite logical to think a 100mcg IV dose of CJC-1295 no DAC would likewise yield a maximal response.

The issue is that we aren't administering it IV, we're administering it subq, and every trial measuring subq bioavailability for a GHRH analog has reported bioavailability around 5%. If our hypothesis that 100mcg IV is sufficient holds, and we want a maximal response, then we have to change our dose drastically because GHRH analogs have such poor bioavailability.
After a vendor shipped the wrong product, my son has been using cjc without ipam...it contains no dac....roughly 250 per shot...I may increase to double and then triple the dose to test your hypothesis...I don't think it will cause harm....I'll likely be the one to try it first....that said, I take 2iu of 191aa first thing in the morning...my understanding is that my igf1 returns to baseline around 12 to 15 hrs afterward...so the two shouldn't interact.

Appreciate the information...quite intriguing...seems reasonable
Just a heads-up: at larger doses, ipamorelin may lead to heightened appetite. Even if you raise the dose, you could remain under the point where that turns into a real problem—but an impact is possible.
That's news to me...
 
Back
Top