Inquiries Regarding CJC 1295

When_Pigs_Fly

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
St Augustine, FL
Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
You can get it either as a blend or on its own. As for fasting, that requires waiting a minimum of 2 hours following a meal, and then avoiding any food for no less than 30 minutes once you've taken it.
 
CJC is frequently paired with Ipa, since the two work synergistically.

Both can be purchased either individually or in blend form; common blends come as 5mg cjc/5mg ipa or 10/10.

When using a GLP1 such as Tirz/Reta, avoid eating for 2-3 hours prior to dosing CJC/Ipa/Tesa.
 
Thanks everyone! That helps a lot. One more thing: since ipa and CJC work synergistically, does injecting the two together give better results? Once again, I truly value your experience and feedback.
 
A lot of people pick CJC (no dac) + Ipa together, as a Blend. Using both is likely the stronger option.

For 2 months now I've been on a 5/5 blend. There has been some solid progress, though I can't say whether it comes from the CJC+Ipa or from another factor.

Usually each substance is dosed at 100-250mg. You can divide the dose between moring/evening, but 1 dose right before bed is what most people choose.
 
Because you are taking Tirzepitide, I would suggest dosing in the morning instead of at night. CJC/IPA did nothing for me until I moved my dosing to the morning. My theory is that while on Reta, insulin was still counteracting the secretagogues even 3 hours after eating, and eating earlier or going to bed later was not convenient for me.
 
Same here, if you're taking a GLP-1 then dose it in the morning. Testing your igf-1 level prior to beginning and again after 4-6 weeks of use will show how effective it is. I'd also pick the blend.
 
Insulin can be elevated following a meal that is high in carbs, and when insulin is high, the signaling of CJC and IPA gets blunted.

That said, since you are taking a GLP1, which slows down gastric emptying, I doubt you will experience notable insulin spikes. For that reason, taking CJC/IPA right before sleep is the best option, though, as a few people have mentioned, using it immediately upon waking in the morning is fine too.
 
Bioexplorer said:


Consider morning dose rather than evening since you are on Tirzepitide. I saw no effect of CJC/IPA until I switched to morning dosing. I think insulin was negating the secretagogues even 3 hours after a meal when on Reta and I found it inconvenient to eat earlier or sleep later.

Click to expand...
That's correct. Since GLP-1s delay gastric emptying, a person may need to hold off for roughly 6 hours before genuinely reaching a fasted state. When not fasted and cjc/ipa gets pinned, the shot essentially goes to waste.

For anyone using a glp1, the morning window is the only point where they're actually fasted, which is how you squeeze the most out of this peptide. And maximizing the bang is the whole point.

That's just my 2 cents.
 
bluewater said:


CJC and IPA signal will be blunted if insulin is high, which can happen after a high carb meal.

But because you are on a GLP1 which slows your gastric emptying, I don't believe you will see significant insulin spikes. So CJC/IPA before bed is optimal, but as some have said first thing in the morning is also ok.

Click to expand...
The GH spike gets suppressed by insulin even in tiny quantities. This isn't limited to carbohydrates either. Protein on its own will also cause a negative impact. On top of that, GLP-1 merely stretches out how long that issue lasts.
 
Bioexplorer said:


Even a small amount of insulin blunts the GH spike. And its not just carbs that are a problem. Even pure protein will have negative effect. And the GLP-1 just extends the problem window.

Click to expand...
The claim that any increase in insulin fully suppresses GH secretion isn't backed by the evidence. Research in humans demonstrates that meals containing protein raise insulin while still triggering GH release. According to comprehensive physiology reviews, hyperglycaemia and meals heavy in carbohydrates are far more potent inhibitors of GH than insulin elevations within the physiological range on their own. Put differently, steering clear of a big high-carb meal prior to CJC/Ipamorelin makes sense, yet there's minimal evidence that an ordinary protein meal wipes out the GH response. Reference https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18029456/
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
You can get it either as a blend or on its own. As for fasting, that requires waiting a minimum of 2 hours following a meal, and then avoiding any food for no less than 30 minutes once you've taken it.
Wait, huh??
 
bluewater said:


The evidence doesn’t support the idea that any insulin rise completely blunts GH secretion. Human studies show that protein meals increase insulin and still stimulate GH release. Comprehensive physiology reviews identify hyperglycaemia and carbohydrate-rich meals as much stronger inhibitors of GH than physiological insulin elevations alone. In other words, avoiding a large high-carb meal before CJC/Ipamorelin is reasonable, but there’s little evidence that a normal protein meal abolishes the GH response. Reference https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18029456/

Click to expand...
When tesamorelin and sermorelin were studied in clinical trials, fasting protocols were typically not part of the instructions. CJC-1295 no DAC has no trials of its own, yet it works through the same pathways as those two compounds. In the peptide world you will hear loud claims that fasting is required before dosing, but the trials still yielded solid outcomes without any of those special peptide rules being followed. No study exists that demonstrates fasting leads to better clinical results with these drugs, and from anecdotal reports, labwork does not show improvements beyond what the trial data would predict (though trial data itself varies a lot).

Tesamorelin was developed and is manufactured by Theratechnologies, and they have never put out a recommendation to take it fasted. The researchers there have dedicated years to studying these drugs and understand them thoroughly. It makes you wonder how these researchers could be so utterly incompetent that every peptide influencer and wellness guru manages to outsmart them. How could they possibly fail to realize that fasting is necessary or the drug won't work? That is, unless the very people who have devoted years of their lives to this actually know it makes no difference.
 
tonipitzikata said:

A lot of people pick CJC (no dac) + Ipa together, as a Blend. Using both is likely the stronger option.

For 2 months now I've been on a 5/5 blend. There has been some solid progress, though I can't say whether it comes from the CJC+Ipa or from another factor.

Usually each substance is dosed at 100-250mg. You can divide the dose between moring/evening, but 1 dose right before bed is what most people choose.
Worth noting: these doses are usually measured in mcg (micrograms). Autocorrect frequently turns that into mg. Still, it should be obvious nobody means a typical dose of 20-50 vials of product 😂
 
hotsauceboss said:

tonipitzikata said:

A lot of people pick CJC (no dac) + Ipa together, as a Blend. Using both is likely the stronger option.

For 2 months now I've been on a 5/5 blend. There has been some solid progress, though I can't say whether it comes from the CJC+Ipa or from another factor.

Usually each substance is dosed at 100-250mg. You can divide the dose between moring/evening, but 1 dose right before bed is what most people choose.
Worth noting: these doses are usually measured in mcg (micrograms). Autocorrect frequently turns that into mg. Still, it should be obvious nobody means a typical dose of 20-50 vials of product 😂
appreciate the clarification, that was definitely an autocorrect issue ;D
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
 
skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
 
SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
This is news to me. Have you actually used this combination at a dose of 1-5mg daily?!?
 
SVT810E said:

skaylife said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

Hi there. The information I've come across about this peptide has left me puzzled. I'm looking for your experiences and thoughts on it. To start, does CJC 1295 (“CJC”) always come combined with ipamorelin? I'd welcome any specifics. Next, when people say to take it “fasted”, what does that actually mean? How long should I wait after eating, or before eating, to take it? Just so you know, I'm a 65 y.o. female, also using tirz (planning to add Reta to shed the last 10 lbs) and NAD +. Thanks so much for any feedback.
If your plan is to run Ipa on its own or the Ipa + CJC1295 No Dac combo, keep in mind these compounds only pay off when paired with training. They support muscle growth. They act like GHRH (Growth hormone release hormone), prompting your body to produce growth hormone. This helps protect against muscle loss, which is the most unpleasant side effect of Tirz. Whether they can deliver that without training, I can't say. My guess is they can't.

From what I've experienced, Ipa does more than Cjc. Combining Ipa+Cjc improves things further. Still, I never felt Cjc by itself would perform miracles.

Using them also ramps up hunger. Muscles need energy to grow, and they demand it. If you eat, they get that energy. But then weight loss stalls. That hunger isn't constant. Ignore it, and the energy comes from body fat instead. That's the reason fasting gets recommended. To me, 2-3 hours before the injection through an hour after it doesn't count as fasting. My blend goes in at 05:00 AM on waking, and I hold off eating until 12:00PM. Over that window, fat fuels the muscles, and muscle building happens through training at about 06:00PM.

In your position, I wouldn't move to reta for the last 10lbs. You can't know whether it will work for you, and there's a risk you'll ruin things. If Tirz alone no longer gets you losing weight, adding Elora or Cagri is the better pick.

Given your age, Ipa+tesa ought to serve you better than ipa+cjc. Either way, training is recommended for a good outcome.
CJC-1295 without DAC is perfectly usable on its own, though there's a catch. The catch: the original protocol came from an amateur who made fundamental pharmacology errors and seemingly had no grasp of what "bioavailability" means — and every subsequent protocol author simply copied that error. Consequently, CJC dosing is derived from pharmacokinetic data for IV infusions, where bioavailability approaches 100%, rather than from data on subq injections of GHRH analogs, where bioavailability sits at roughly 5%.

Once you recognize the flaw in the protocol and adjust by using 10-20x the amount it specifies, it performs fairly well. But by then, you may as well go with tesa…
Interesting... could you direct me to where that dosage correction is documented? I'd like to look into it further... it could change how I approach it the next time I use it.
 
Back
Top