Injecting GHK-Cu and Sermorelin together — is that okay?

From what I gather, GHK-Cu doesn’t have a fixed time window. A few sources I’ve come across point to using it in the morning, while others say evening is better for recovery.

Sermorelin works differently—it’s meant to be taken at night, right before sleep. It triggers a surge in hormone release. Since that surge naturally happens just after you fall asleep, injecting then matches your body’s own rhythm.
 
jw717us said:

From what I gather, GHK-Cu doesn’t have a fixed time window. A few sources I’ve come across point to using it in the morning, while others say evening is better for recovery.

Sermorelin works differently—it’s meant to be taken at night, right before sleep. It triggers a surge in hormone release. Since that surge naturally happens just after you fall asleep, injecting then matches your body’s own rhythm.
I've also come across advice that it should be administered on an empty stomach?

My routine includes casein protein prior to bed
 
PablinhoDoFavela said:

jw717us said:

From what I gather, GHK-Cu doesn’t have a fixed time window. A few sources I’ve come across point to using it in the morning, while others say evening is better for recovery.

Sermorelin works differently—it’s meant to be taken at night, right before sleep. It triggers a surge in hormone release. Since that surge naturally happens just after you fall asleep, injecting then matches your body’s own rhythm.
I've also come across advice that it should be administered on an empty stomach?

My routine includes casein protein prior to bed
That matches everything I've looked into. With GHK-Cu I'm less certain, but Sermorelin should go in several hours after the final meal and immediately before sleep.
 
Back
Top