390120
Explorer
I'd like to hear from anyone who has injected SLU-PP-332.
Were the effects noticeable?
Were the effects noticeable?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm wondering whether you managed to get going with it. What method did you use for reconstitution?Wardor said:
Just picked some up. I'm going to kick off my run with it on April 1. I'll do my best to come back and share updates.
For more than a month I took the oral drops of SLU-PP-332. The only thing I could detect was a minor, placebo-ish boost to my cardio. After that I picked up 20 vials of the injectable form, and WOW. Calling it 'exercise in a bottle' is accurate.390120 said:
I'd like to hear from anyone who has injected SLU-PP-332.
Were the effects noticeable?
I looked into this, and your hunch might be right. What I came across is that taking SLU-PP-332 by mouth does not work—it isn't orally bioavailable. The chemist behind it created a different compound, SLU-PP-915, specifically to get around that issue. Research on it is ongoing, though the early signs look good.DjJoshua said:
For more than a month I took the oral drops of SLU-PP-332. The only thing I could detect was a minor, placebo-ish boost to my cardio. After that I picked up 20 vials of the injectable form, and WOW. Calling it 'exercise in a bottle' is accurate.390120 said:
I'd like to hear from anyone who has injected SLU-PP-332.
Were the effects noticeable?
My first dose was 250 mcg. Within roughly 15 minutes my heart rate shot from around 74 bpm to 101 bpm (that caught me completely off guard). Later it climbed in waves, moving between 82 and 96, and this repeated 3–4 times across the following 1.5 hours. From what I understand, that sort of spike can occur during the first few injections. Whether I actually liked experimenting with it, I'm not sure, lol. next time I might go down to 100mcg...
Last Oct I picked up a kit, and when I tried reconstituting one of the vials, it wouldn't go into solution properly with BAC water. At the time I went off what some peptide vendor's site suggested (can't remember which one anymore) — BAC water, same as I'd do for nearly any pep. Ugh. And naturally somebody had to toss in a line like, "if you don't even know how to recon it right, you're too stupid to be using it"...roughly that.Chili777 said:
What made you pick SLU-PP-332 over the other peptides used for weight loss? STG doesn’t permit any talk of it in their channels, and DMSO—the solvent typically suggested for reconstitution—is an industrial solvent. On top of that, newer studies suggest SLUPP may act as an angiogenitor.
DMSO's problem is that it's a solvent used in industry. Anything in that vial, no matter what it is, gets pulled through the skin and into your blood. It doesn't matter what the substance is, it goes in.DunningKruger said:
From what I gather, going transdermal (using DMSO as the carrier) is the recommended route for SLUPP. Because it's strongly hydrophobic, mixing it with bac water causes it to precipitate out. Injecting it is something I'd steer clear of entirely.
I've come across assertions that taking it orally gives 40% bioavailability. Even if that holds up, it's not awful—but there are superior alternatives...such as simply working out.![]()
After reconstituting, I spotted tiny bits that hadn't dissolved in the vial. That got me thinking about filtration: if I run it through a filter, how much of the compound would be left behind as a percentage? I ran this question past Grok...JoonyO said:
Last Oct I picked up a kit, and when I tried reconstituting one of the vials, it wouldn't go into solution properly with BAC water. At the time I went off what some peptide vendor's site suggested (can't remember which one anymore) — BAC water, same as I'd do for nearly any pep. Ugh. And naturally somebody had to toss in a line like, "if you don't even know how to recon it right, you're too stupid to be using it"...roughly that.Chili777 said:
What made you pick SLU-PP-332 over the other peptides used for weight loss? STG doesn’t permit any talk of it in their channels, and DMSO—the solvent typically suggested for reconstitution—is an industrial solvent. On top of that, newer studies suggest SLUPP may act as an angiogenitor.I had looked into it beforehand, but clearly not deeply enough to find out others were hitting the same wall. My supplier told me to go with acetic acid. Other folks mentioned DMSO. For now the rest of them are sitting in the freezer until I feel sure about how to handle it. YMMV
To cut down on the hold-up volume, I only perform an air purge.DjJoshua said:
After reconstituting, I spotted tiny bits that hadn't dissolved in the vial. That got me thinking about filtration: if I run it through a filter, how much of the compound would be left behind as a percentage? I ran this question past Grok...JoonyO said:
Last Oct I picked up a kit, and when I tried reconstituting one of the vials, it wouldn't go into solution properly with BAC water. At the time I went off what some peptide vendor's site suggested (can't remember which one anymore) — BAC water, same as I'd do for nearly any pep. Ugh. And naturally somebody had to toss in a line like, "if you don't even know how to recon it right, you're too stupid to be using it"...roughly that.Chili777 said:
What made you pick SLU-PP-332 over the other peptides used for weight loss? STG doesn’t permit any talk of it in their channels, and DMSO—the solvent typically suggested for reconstitution—is an industrial solvent. On top of that, newer studies suggest SLUPP may act as an angiogenitor.I had looked into it beforehand, but clearly not deeply enough to find out others were hitting the same wall. My supplier told me to go with acetic acid. Other folks mentioned DMSO. For now the rest of them are sitting in the freezer until I feel sure about how to handle it. YMMV
Grok. generally less than 5–10% overall, and frequently nearer 2–5% when the particles really are "small"
All told, a realistic loss with small particles:
- For instance:
Suppose you mixed a 5 mg vial using 2 ml of solvent and then pass it through a 4 mm filter — the filter retains 0.07 ml, which equals just 3.5% of the total volume (so roughly 3.5% of the dissolved peptide is lost).
≈ 3–8% combined (undissolved bits plus liquid left in the filter).
For most people, that is trivial next to the safety advantage of filtering out particles.
After going back and forth with Grok for quite a while, here's the approach I landed on for when I eventually give it a go.DjJoshua said:
After reconstituting, I spotted tiny bits that hadn't dissolved in the vial. That got me thinking about filtration: if I run it through a filter, how much of the compound would be left behind as a percentage? I ran this question past Grok...JoonyO said:
Last Oct I picked up a kit, and when I tried reconstituting one of the vials, it wouldn't go into solution properly with BAC water. At the time I went off what some peptide vendor's site suggested (can't remember which one anymore) — BAC water, same as I'd do for nearly any pep. Ugh. And naturally somebody had to toss in a line like, "if you don't even know how to recon it right, you're too stupid to be using it"...roughly that.Chili777 said:
What made you pick SLU-PP-332 over the other peptides used for weight loss? STG doesn’t permit any talk of it in their channels, and DMSO—the solvent typically suggested for reconstitution—is an industrial solvent. On top of that, newer studies suggest SLUPP may act as an angiogenitor.I had looked into it beforehand, but clearly not deeply enough to find out others were hitting the same wall. My supplier told me to go with acetic acid. Other folks mentioned DMSO. For now the rest of them are sitting in the freezer until I feel sure about how to handle it. YMMV
Grok. generally less than 5–10% overall, and frequently nearer 2–5% when the particles really are "small"
All told, a realistic loss with small particles:
- For instance:
Suppose you mixed a 5 mg vial using 2 ml of solvent and then pass it through a 4 mm filter — the filter retains 0.07 ml, which equals just 3.5% of the total volume (so roughly 3.5% of the dissolved peptide is lost).
≈ 3–8% combined (undissolved bits plus liquid left in the filter).
For most people, that is trivial next to the safety advantage of filtering out particles.
Grok did bring that up while I was digging into it, but honestly, after that massive response from only 250mcg, I'm hesitant about pushing the strength higher lol.. still, thanks for the mixing details.ktg123 said:
After going back and forth with Grok for quite a while, here's the approach I landed on for when I eventually give it a go.DjJoshua said:
After reconstituting, I spotted tiny bits that hadn't dissolved in the vial. That got me thinking about filtration: if I run it through a filter, how much of the compound would be left behind as a percentage? I ran this question past Grok...JoonyO said:
Last Oct I picked up a kit, and when I tried reconstituting one of the vials, it wouldn't go into solution properly with BAC water. At the time I went off what some peptide vendor's site suggested (can't remember which one anymore) — BAC water, same as I'd do for nearly any pep. Ugh. And naturally somebody had to toss in a line like, "if you don't even know how to recon it right, you're too stupid to be using it"...roughly that.Chili777 said:
What made you pick SLU-PP-332 over the other peptides used for weight loss? STG doesn’t permit any talk of it in their channels, and DMSO—the solvent typically suggested for reconstitution—is an industrial solvent. On top of that, newer studies suggest SLUPP may act as an angiogenitor.I had looked into it beforehand, but clearly not deeply enough to find out others were hitting the same wall. My supplier told me to go with acetic acid. Other folks mentioned DMSO. For now the rest of them are sitting in the freezer until I feel sure about how to handle it. YMMV
Grok. generally less than 5–10% overall, and frequently nearer 2–5% when the particles really are "small"
All told, a realistic loss with small particles:
- For instance:
Suppose you mixed a 5 mg vial using 2 ml of solvent and then pass it through a 4 mm filter — the filter retains 0.07 ml, which equals just 3.5% of the total volume (so roughly 3.5% of the dissolved peptide is lost).
≈ 3–8% combined (undissolved bits plus liquid left in the filter).
For most people, that is trivial next to the safety advantage of filtering out particles.
View attachment 11239