Injectable Buffered NAD500 – Recon, Storage, IM vs SubQ, & Dosage?

birdwhacker

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
 
birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
 
NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
I'll give you updates as things go. Tomorrow is my start date, and reta is the only other thing I'm on.

From what I've gathered, after reconning it doesn't last long. One person mentioned that skipping refrigeration post-recon could reduce the gelling problem. Ten bottles are on the way, so I'll have room to experiment.
 
birdwhacker said:

NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
I'll give you updates as things go. Tomorrow is my start date, and reta is the only other thing I'm on.

From what I've gathered, after reconning it doesn't last long. One person mentioned that skipping refrigeration post-recon could reduce the gelling problem. Ten bottles are on the way, so I'll have room to experiment.
Thanks a lot! Wishing you the best of luck. 🙂
 
My order hasn't shown up yet, but once it does I'll kick off the 14 week mitochondrial protocol with NAD+ first.

What I keep running into is this split: those who inject subcutaneously claim there's no reason to go intramuscular, while the IM crowd insists SubQ gives weaker results.

After trying to dig into it properly, my takeaway was that IM suits folks chasing fast effects before hitting the gym. I could be off base here, but that's how it looks to me.
 
For dosing, I consider the NAD protocol from the 14 week mitochondrial program a solid reference point: begin at 25mg to gauge tolerance, then step up to 50mg and later 100mg across several weeks. That pace leaves enough room to learn how NAD interacts with your own body chemistry.

When reconstituting, go generous with quality BAC water — 5ml into a 500mg vial, for example. NAD mixes up thick, so more dilution smooths out everything from drawing it into the syringe to cutting down on reactions at the injection site.

Once you're dosing at 100mg per ml, I'm solidly in the IM camp. That said, if you'd rather test subQ at the lower doses, following that same schedule means you'll likely know your IM vs subQ preference by the time you work up to 100mg.
 
Camlbacker said:

For dosing, I consider the NAD protocol from the 14 week mitochondrial program a solid reference point: begin at 25mg to gauge tolerance, then step up to 50mg and later 100mg across several weeks. That pace leaves enough room to learn how NAD interacts with your own body chemistry.

When reconstituting, go generous with quality BAC water — 5ml into a 500mg vial, for example. NAD mixes up thick, so more dilution smooths out everything from drawing it into the syringe to cutting down on reactions at the injection site.

Once you're dosing at 100mg per ml, I'm solidly in the IM camp. That said, if you'd rather test subQ at the lower doses, following that same schedule means you'll likely know your IM vs subQ preference by the time you work up to 100mg.
Is there anything else you administer IM? I'd like to hear about your background and viewpoint.
 
NAD+ caught my attention not long ago, and I've now been running it for roughly 3 weeks.

A Swiss vendor supplied my initial 500 mg vial. I mixed it using 3 ml of bacteriostatic water, then gave myself a 50 mg dose under the skin. What hit me first was just how intense the burning felt 😅. Even so, my sleep clearly improved afterward, and that pushed me to dig deeper.

Digging around made me suspect the compound wasn't buffered, which would account for the pain.

A useful thread on this forum showed me how to bring the pH into range. That change mattered a lot.

For me, the method was: put about 2 ml of bacteriostatic water into the vial, then add around 0.7 ml of sodium bicarbonate solution (aiming to keep pH below roughly 6). It's stayed good in the fridge across the last 3 weeks.

Right now I use about 100 mg, 2 to 3 times weekly, and shots feel far, far easier than before.

If GHK-Cu is also on the schedule that day, I'll occasionally draw both into one 1 ml syringe so I only poke myself once instead of twice.
 
NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
Look at my edit. It mixed just fine with hospira yesterday, then sat in the fridge overnight.

Shots sting quite a bit and stay sore for a while afterward. I can't say whether extra sodium bicarb is needed, like someone mentioned earlier.

Yesterday's dose was 25mg (15 units), taken near 5:45pm. Felt a mild energy lift and went running. Falling asleep was a bit tougher than normal. Also got itchy that evening, so I took a second daily Allegra/fexofenadine.

Today, the following morning, I took 50mg and then another 50mg on the opposite side. After the first 50mg I could still stand and move around, but once the second 50mg hit, making my protein shake became a struggle and I lay down for an hour. It reminded me of the weakness that comes after a nicotinic acid flush, if you've experienced that.

Now it's 2 or 3 hours later, and I suppose I'm less sleepy than I'd usually be. Putting a number on the effect is hard, but I do think something is there.

IM makes me nervous because of the ph.

Edit: My glycogen feels drained. I get head rushes standing up and feel hungry.
 
If nobody answers here I may need to open a separate thread, but for those who’ve picked up 1,000mg NAD+ kits/vials, what volume of bac water did you reconstitute with?? Earlier in this community I came across 5ml being used for 500mg, and to me that seems like too much.
 
Rink123 said:

If nobody answers here I may need to open a separate thread, but for those who’ve picked up 1,000mg NAD+ kits/vials, what volume of bac water did you reconstitute with?? Earlier in this community I came across 5ml being used for 500mg, and to me that seems like too much.
I've got 1k kits but haven't tried them yet. My plan was to begin with 5ml BAC and then adjust based on how I feel for the following vial. I used 500s with 2.5 ml BAC and had no problems.
 
Camlbacker said:

For dosing, I consider the NAD protocol from the 14 week mitochondrial program a solid reference point: begin at 25mg to gauge tolerance, then step up to 50mg and later 100mg across several weeks. That pace leaves enough room to learn how NAD interacts with your own body chemistry.

When reconstituting, go generous with quality BAC water — 5ml into a 500mg vial, for example. NAD mixes up thick, so more dilution smooths out everything from drawing it into the syringe to cutting down on reactions at the injection site.

Once you're dosing at 100mg per ml, I'm solidly in the IM camp. That said, if you'd rather test subQ at the lower doses, following that same schedule means you'll likely know your IM vs subQ preference by the time you work up to 100mg.
Because of how thick it is, would you need to use a larger gauge needle when injecting?
 
Rink123 said:

If nobody answers here I may need to open a separate thread, but for those who’ve picked up 1,000mg NAD+ kits/vials, what volume of bac water did you reconstitute with?? Earlier in this community I came across 5ml being used for 500mg, and to me that seems like too much.
For my 1,000 nad, I put in 5 BAC. That reduces the burning somewhat — it doesn't eliminate it completely, and the injection takes me quite a while, yet I'm reluctant to increase the amount since that would mean injecting a much larger volume.
 
Slogger said:

Rink123 said:

If nobody answers here I may need to open a separate thread, but for those who’ve picked up 1,000mg NAD+ kits/vials, what volume of bac water did you reconstitute with?? Earlier in this community I came across 5ml being used for 500mg, and to me that seems like too much.
For my 1,000 nad, I put in 5 BAC. That reduces the burning somewhat — it doesn't eliminate it completely, and the injection takes me quite a while, yet I'm reluctant to increase the amount since that would mean injecting a much larger volume.
Has anyone tried using a pen for this? My thinking is that the savvio would be a better choice than my auto convi/gansulin in this situation.
 
birdwhacker said:

NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
Look at my edit. It mixed just fine with hospira yesterday, then sat in the fridge overnight.

Shots sting quite a bit and stay sore for a while afterward. I can't say whether extra sodium bicarb is needed, like someone mentioned earlier.

Yesterday's dose was 25mg (15 units), taken near 5:45pm. Felt a mild energy lift and went running. Falling asleep was a bit tougher than normal. Also got itchy that evening, so I took a second daily Allegra/fexofenadine.

Today, the following morning, I took 50mg and then another 50mg on the opposite side. After the first 50mg I could still stand and move around, but once the second 50mg hit, making my protein shake became a struggle and I lay down for an hour. It reminded me of the weakness that comes after a nicotinic acid flush, if you've experienced that.

Now it's 2 or 3 hours later, and I suppose I'm less sleepy than I'd usually be. Putting a number on the effect is hard, but I do think something is there.

IM makes me nervous because of the ph.

Edit: My glycogen feels drained. I get head rushes standing up and feel hungry.
I appreciate you getting back to me! That really clears things up. Fatigue is already something I struggle with, so I don't want to make myself even more worn out than I currently am.
 
NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
Look at my edit. It mixed just fine with hospira yesterday, then sat in the fridge overnight.

Shots sting quite a bit and stay sore for a while afterward. I can't say whether extra sodium bicarb is needed, like someone mentioned earlier.

Yesterday's dose was 25mg (15 units), taken near 5:45pm. Felt a mild energy lift and went running. Falling asleep was a bit tougher than normal. Also got itchy that evening, so I took a second daily Allegra/fexofenadine.

Today, the following morning, I took 50mg and then another 50mg on the opposite side. After the first 50mg I could still stand and move around, but once the second 50mg hit, making my protein shake became a struggle and I lay down for an hour. It reminded me of the weakness that comes after a nicotinic acid flush, if you've experienced that.

Now it's 2 or 3 hours later, and I suppose I'm less sleepy than I'd usually be. Putting a number on the effect is hard, but I do think something is there.

IM makes me nervous because of the ph.

Edit: My glycogen feels drained. I get head rushes standing up and feel hungry.
I appreciate you getting back to me! That really clears things up. Fatigue is already something I struggle with, so I don't want to make myself even more worn out than I currently am.
Got it! I'll keep at it, and we'll find out how tonight's rest goes. My routine has involved a ton of cardio plus barely any food, so maybe carbs were just running low. A large bowl of cereal just pushed me past 2000 for today.

Ideally I get either more energy or improved sleep! And truthfully, swapping less energy for better sleep would suit me fine xD
 
birdwhacker said:

NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:

birdwhacker said:

Talk around NAD is a mess — clinic IV on one side, IM and subQ on the other, plus oral precursors and endless buffered versus unbuffered arguing. Let me try to sort it out:

  • Gray-market Chinese NAD, since I would sooner die than sit under a qualified clinician.

  • Buffered injectable NAD, i.e. the ph has already been pulled down so it stings less. Allegedly.

  • SubQ and IM only for me, though if you've run IV or oral as well and can compare, chime in!

I'm hoping a few of you can straighten out a couple of things for me.

Word is NAD keeps badly and fades fast. My assumption is that this is bunk.

Word is NAD turns to gel easily, even with hospira in the mix. My assumption is that this is mostly an un-buffered issue, though I couldn't say for sure.

Word is there are two camps on dose. One says drive blood levels up fast with 50-250mg doses and switch to maintenance after. The other says stay low and slow (25-50) the whole way.

Any experiences you can share would be welcome 🙂

Edit: The NAD landed from Amino Lair. 3 day shipping to US FLA, prices were fair.

224lb male, 6' tall. I've got a history of drug abuse, so I can normally tell when something is doing something, and I normally tolerate bigger doses well. I also left my methylation pathways unsupported for a long stretch and was running high dose niacin with no precursors.

Right now: methylated b complex, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, TMG and creatine hcl (far better than monohydrate)

Reconned 500mg at room temperature with 3ml hospira. Shot 25mg SubQ. Tomorrow I will probably move to 50. Felt a little tingling, then a pleasant heady chatty energy and less sore muscle. Managed a third run of the day on only 1350 calories. Update tomorrow.
This is something I'd like to know more about too. I'm just getting started here (Tirz isn't new to me), and I've been thinking about adding NAD+. I remember reading that its shelf life is short. Is that referring to the powder, or does it only apply after reconstitution?
Look at my edit. It mixed just fine with hospira yesterday, then sat in the fridge overnight.

Shots sting quite a bit and stay sore for a while afterward. I can't say whether extra sodium bicarb is needed, like someone mentioned earlier.

Yesterday's dose was 25mg (15 units), taken near 5:45pm. Felt a mild energy lift and went running. Falling asleep was a bit tougher than normal. Also got itchy that evening, so I took a second daily Allegra/fexofenadine.

Today, the following morning, I took 50mg and then another 50mg on the opposite side. After the first 50mg I could still stand and move around, but once the second 50mg hit, making my protein shake became a struggle and I lay down for an hour. It reminded me of the weakness that comes after a nicotinic acid flush, if you've experienced that.

Now it's 2 or 3 hours later, and I suppose I'm less sleepy than I'd usually be. Putting a number on the effect is hard, but I do think something is there.

IM makes me nervous because of the ph.

Edit: My glycogen feels drained. I get head rushes standing up and feel hungry.
I appreciate you getting back to me! That really clears things up. Fatigue is already something I struggle with, so I don't want to make myself even more worn out than I currently am.
Got it! I'll keep at it, and we'll find out how tonight's rest goes. My routine has involved a ton of cardio plus barely any food, so maybe carbs were just running low. A large bowl of cereal just pushed me past 2000 for today.

Ideally I get either more energy or improved sleep! And truthfully, swapping less energy for better sleep would suit me fine xD
Oh, yeah! HAHAHA not enough calories plus tons of cardio will definitely leave you sluggish. I'll just tag along and watch how your journey plays out. Yesterday's review had that energy buzz, so I figured it was promising. Good luck. And thank you!
 
Rink123 said:

Slogger said:

Rink123 said:

If nobody answers here I may need to open a separate thread, but for those who’ve picked up 1,000mg NAD+ kits/vials, what volume of bac water did you reconstitute with?? Earlier in this community I came across 5ml being used for 500mg, and to me that seems like too much.
For my 1,000 nad, I put in 5 BAC. That reduces the burning somewhat — it doesn't eliminate it completely, and the injection takes me quite a while, yet I'm reluctant to increase the amount since that would mean injecting a much larger volume.
Has anyone tried using a pen for this? My thinking is that the savvio would be a better choice than my auto convi/gansulin in this situation.
I did give a pen a shot, but it turned out to be junk, and since I was never able to dial in the right dose, I gave up on it. As for getting a better, more precise one, I haven't pulled the trigger on that purchase yet.
 
Last update:

Reconstituting and storing went fine. I haven't been keeping it in the fridge.

I started at 50mg on alternating days, and for roughly a week now I've moved to 50mg daily.

My baseline energy hasn't budged at all. Actually, right after injecting I feel somewhat tired, though if I push through and train during that period I end up feeling okay.

Today I paired it with 3mg of MotsC (my first time using it), and the two seemed to work well together — I got noticeably more from my cardio session than I normally do. Could be worth stacking alongside SS31 & MotsC.

Sleep might have gotten slightly better. It seems like I wake up less often and sleep more deeply.

All in all, not worth it, but I'll keep going through the kid. Oral NMN/NR combined with TMG and occasional niacin flushes looks like the better route. My guess is that the people who benefit a lot from this are overmethylators, or they haven't used supplements to raise their natural NAD levels.
 
Now those 1000mg vials headed my way have me concerned. From what I gather, I won't manage to get through vial #1 at a beginner's dose before the shelf life runs out. Looks like my wife and the animals will be the fortunate recipients.
 
Back
Top