Injectable AHK-Cu

Christini16

Explorer
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, NY
I ended up with lyophilized AHK-cu by mistake — I meant to get raw powder for a hair serum and clearly didn't read the listing carefully. My fault, no question.

These days, is this peptide being pinned subcutaneously the way GHK-cu is? If anyone has used it either alongside GHK-CU or instead of it, did you notice any hair growth upside?

I've begun digging around online, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who's actually tried this.
 
I've had the same question, but I couldn't locate anything about AHK-Cu injections—so perhaps there's a reason nobody does it. Still, I'd choose injecting over topical application any day.
 
AI claims AHK-cu works better for the scalp and hair re-growth. For the face and skin, GHK is the better option.
 
Christini16 said:

I ended up with lyophilized AHK-cu by mistake — I meant to get raw powder for a hair serum and clearly didn't read the listing carefully. My fault, no question.

These days, is this peptide being pinned subcutaneously the way GHK-cu is? If anyone has used it either alongside GHK-CU or instead of it, did you notice any hair growth upside?

I've begun digging around online, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who's actually tried this.
From what I gather, the stuff you already have can go into a hair serum. The formulas I've come across certainly call for that. Full disclosure: I haven't tried it myself—just skimmed a few pages while considering picking some up for my wife. I'm pretty sure a member here shared some recipes and brought up including copper.
 
cheaperseeker said:

I've had the same question, but I couldn't locate anything about AHK-Cu injections—so perhaps there's a reason nobody does it. Still, I'd choose injecting over topical application any day.
On tiktok, I came across a guy saying he injects a daily copper dose split evenly between GHK-cu and AHK-cu, so 1mg of each. That makes me ask: if nobody does it, why is it even sold?
 
yrrdead said:

Christini16 said:

I ended up with lyophilized AHK-cu by mistake — I meant to get raw powder for a hair serum and clearly didn't read the listing carefully. My fault, no question.

These days, is this peptide being pinned subcutaneously the way GHK-cu is? If anyone has used it either alongside GHK-CU or instead of it, did you notice any hair growth upside?

I've begun digging around online, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who's actually tried this.
From what I gather, the stuff you already have can go into a hair serum. The formulas I've come across certainly call for that. Full disclosure: I haven't tried it myself—just skimmed a few pages while considering picking some up for my wife. I'm pretty sure a member here shared some recipes and brought up including copper.
Using it should be fine, but it feels like a waste. The vials come as 100mg each, while the Ahk-cu hair serum recipes I've come across call for adding a full gram. That means I'd have to empty all 10 vials just to reach the correct concentration, and buying it lyophilized costs more. It made me think there's something else going on, and perhaps this form is intended for injection.
 
Christini16 said:

yrrdead said:

Christini16 said:

I ended up with lyophilized AHK-cu by mistake — I meant to get raw powder for a hair serum and clearly didn't read the listing carefully. My fault, no question.

These days, is this peptide being pinned subcutaneously the way GHK-cu is? If anyone has used it either alongside GHK-CU or instead of it, did you notice any hair growth upside?

I've begun digging around online, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who's actually tried this.
From what I gather, the stuff you already have can go into a hair serum. The formulas I've come across certainly call for that. Full disclosure: I haven't tried it myself—just skimmed a few pages while considering picking some up for my wife. I'm pretty sure a member here shared some recipes and brought up including copper.
Using it should be fine, but it feels like a waste. The vials come as 100mg each, while the Ahk-cu hair serum recipes I've come across call for adding a full gram. That means I'd have to empty all 10 vials just to reach the correct concentration, and buying it lyophilized costs more. It made me think there's something else going on, and perhaps this form is intended for injection.
I've also been curious about what kind of results subq injection of AHK-CU might give.

It feels like roughly 50% of my hair is gone, and it was already thin before any of this. I don't believe the weight came off too quickly, and every day I take vitamins plus protein drinks as supplements.

This has been happening for around 3 or 4 months, and over the past 1 or 2 months I haven't dropped any weight. I'm at maintenance now, yet the hair loss continues.

Should you learn anything, please post an update, since I'd really like to hear how the injectable version turns out.
 
Bit of a Rebel said:

Christini16 said:

yrrdead said:

Christini16 said:

I ended up with lyophilized AHK-cu by mistake — I meant to get raw powder for a hair serum and clearly didn't read the listing carefully. My fault, no question.

These days, is this peptide being pinned subcutaneously the way GHK-cu is? If anyone has used it either alongside GHK-CU or instead of it, did you notice any hair growth upside?

I've begun digging around online, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who's actually tried this.
From what I gather, the stuff you already have can go into a hair serum. The formulas I've come across certainly call for that. Full disclosure: I haven't tried it myself—just skimmed a few pages while considering picking some up for my wife. I'm pretty sure a member here shared some recipes and brought up including copper.
Using it should be fine, but it feels like a waste. The vials come as 100mg each, while the Ahk-cu hair serum recipes I've come across call for adding a full gram. That means I'd have to empty all 10 vials just to reach the correct concentration, and buying it lyophilized costs more. It made me think there's something else going on, and perhaps this form is intended for injection.
I've also been curious about what kind of results subq injection of AHK-CU might give.

It feels like roughly 50% of my hair is gone, and it was already thin before any of this. I don't believe the weight came off too quickly, and every day I take vitamins plus protein drinks as supplements.

This has been happening for around 3 or 4 months, and over the past 1 or 2 months I haven't dropped any weight. I'm at maintenance now, yet the hair loss continues.

Should you learn anything, please post an update, since I'd really like to hear how the injectable version turns out.
Based on what I've picked up, GHK-cu administered via injection can support hair regrowth gradually, so it might be worth trying. These are the things I've been doing that have made a real difference for my hair:

1) washing with nizoral shampoo 2-3 times each week

2) using something that contains "lustriva". Plenty of options exist. The one I go with is the "instarelief" label.

3) applying an ahk-cu scalp serum (been at it for 1 month, nothing obvious yet, though it came from peptidelabz on walmart.com and my confidence in it isn't 100%)

4) only recently began injecting ghk-cu (1 week so far)
 
I'm in the same boat and really want to know more about this too, so I'll be watching this thread for any updates that might come up, since I've also lost roughly half of my hair.
 
Christini16 said:

Bit of a Rebel said:

Christini16 said:

yrrdead said:

Christini16 said:

I ended up with lyophilized AHK-cu by mistake — I meant to get raw powder for a hair serum and clearly didn't read the listing carefully. My fault, no question.

These days, is this peptide being pinned subcutaneously the way GHK-cu is? If anyone has used it either alongside GHK-CU or instead of it, did you notice any hair growth upside?

I've begun digging around online, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who's actually tried this.
From what I gather, the stuff you already have can go into a hair serum. The formulas I've come across certainly call for that. Full disclosure: I haven't tried it myself—just skimmed a few pages while considering picking some up for my wife. I'm pretty sure a member here shared some recipes and brought up including copper.
Using it should be fine, but it feels like a waste. The vials come as 100mg each, while the Ahk-cu hair serum recipes I've come across call for adding a full gram. That means I'd have to empty all 10 vials just to reach the correct concentration, and buying it lyophilized costs more. It made me think there's something else going on, and perhaps this form is intended for injection.
I've also been curious about what kind of results subq injection of AHK-CU might give.

It feels like roughly 50% of my hair is gone, and it was already thin before any of this. I don't believe the weight came off too quickly, and every day I take vitamins plus protein drinks as supplements.

This has been happening for around 3 or 4 months, and over the past 1 or 2 months I haven't dropped any weight. I'm at maintenance now, yet the hair loss continues.

Should you learn anything, please post an update, since I'd really like to hear how the injectable version turns out.
Based on what I've picked up, GHK-cu administered via injection can support hair regrowth gradually, so it might be worth trying. These are the things I've been doing that have made a real difference for my hair:

1) washing with nizoral shampoo 2-3 times each week

2) using something that contains "lustriva". Plenty of options exist. The one I go with is the "instarelief" label.

3) applying an ahk-cu scalp serum (been at it for 1 month, nothing obvious yet, though it came from peptidelabz on walmart.com and my confidence in it isn't 100%)

4) only recently began injecting ghk-cu (1 week so far)
Any progress on the hair growth?
 
If it actually promotes hair growth, then wouldn't injecting it make it systemic, meaning hair would start growing all over? Or is it just me who thinks about that, since I'm a woman and men tend not to worry as much about being hairy everywhere?
 
From what I've come across, AHK-Cu tends to be discussed mainly for topical or scalp application, not as something people swap in for GHK-Cu. So just because it comes in lyophilized form doesn't mean injecting it is the usual practice.
 
Back
Top