This is my first time posting on a forum. Up to now, the only peptides I've used came from a "MedSpa." I'm ready to go gray.
To be honest, my social feeds are full of influencers sharing links and discount codes. I get that those sites aren't much different from my MedSpa. What bothers me is how trendy it's become. It gives me the impression that peptides are just a trend rather than something that genuinely helps my health. I've put in a lot of my own research trying to understand what they are, how they're produced, and what they do to the body. I suppose I just dislike the sense that this is a FAD.
To be honest, my social feeds are full of influencers sharing links and discount codes. I get that those sites aren't much different from my MedSpa. What bothers me is how trendy it's become. It gives me the impression that peptides are just a trend rather than something that genuinely helps my health. I've put in a lot of my own research trying to understand what they are, how they're produced, and what they do to the body. I suppose I just dislike the sense that this is a FAD.