PeptideConsumer
Explorer
Through 2018 and into early 2019, I stayed in good—sometimes very good—shape.
Each day I was active, had no body fat percentage, and no health issues whatsoever.
From late 2019 through late 2020, exercise essentially ceased for me. Abdominal muscle definition disappeared (I became fat), and I lost muscle definition overall.
Then, for the first time, I became aware of intolerances to particular chemicals. Melanotan 2 was the initial one to produce side effects in me.
I made small changes to my diet and dropped a bit of weight, yet I did not restart exercising.
Even so, my diet as a whole remained high in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
At the beginning of 2022, tinnitus appeared, together with sinusitis and dermatitis.
After that, my tolerance to additional chemicals dropped, until I had to stop melanotan completely, because by then it was affecting my mood for the first time.
When I was in good shape, I had taken it for years with no side effects at all.
During the past two months, I have begun working to get back into shape. I have always appeared okay, but my midsection is especially just padded.
My assumption is that this is visceral fat—the insidious type, and the one widely known for adding to inflammation.
I wonder whether, as I continue improving my physical health by returning to regular exercise, the inflammatory symptoms will lessen.
Each day I was active, had no body fat percentage, and no health issues whatsoever.
From late 2019 through late 2020, exercise essentially ceased for me. Abdominal muscle definition disappeared (I became fat), and I lost muscle definition overall.
Then, for the first time, I became aware of intolerances to particular chemicals. Melanotan 2 was the initial one to produce side effects in me.
I made small changes to my diet and dropped a bit of weight, yet I did not restart exercising.
Even so, my diet as a whole remained high in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
At the beginning of 2022, tinnitus appeared, together with sinusitis and dermatitis.
After that, my tolerance to additional chemicals dropped, until I had to stop melanotan completely, because by then it was affecting my mood for the first time.
When I was in good shape, I had taken it for years with no side effects at all.
During the past two months, I have begun working to get back into shape. I have always appeared okay, but my midsection is especially just padded.
My assumption is that this is visceral fat—the insidious type, and the one widely known for adding to inflammation.
What is Visceral Fat?
Health Risks
- Hidden fat: It sits deep inside your belly, unlike subcutaneous fat which you can pinch right under your skin.
Main Causes
- Type 2 diabetes: Stops your body from using insulin the right way.
- Heart disease: Raises your blood pressure and blood cholesterol, which can block your blood vessels.
- Bad diet: Eating lots of sugar, refined carbs, and processed foods.
- No exercise: Sitting too much and not burning enough energy.
- High stress: Stress makes your body release a hormone called cortisol, which tells your body to store fat in the belly.
Click to expand...
I wonder whether, as I continue improving my physical health by returning to regular exercise, the inflammatory symptoms will lessen.