Incredible Blood Pressure

articfox

Explorer
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
12 months back, my blood pressure reading was a sky-high 180/97. Through working out and dropping pounds, it fell to 140/88. Then, following 8 weeks of reta alongside further weight loss, my blood pressure is now 114/77 — ideal given my age and height.

I'm absolutely thrilled, and it makes me question whether reta has assisted in clearing fat from my arteries, and maybe even any plague.

I simply wanted to pass along this observation, and it would be great to know if others have experienced something comparable.

So glad I came to my senses when the body mechanic suggested blood thinners 😀
 
articfox said:

12 months back, my blood pressure reading was a sky-high 180/97. Through working out and dropping pounds, it fell to 140/88. Then, following 8 weeks of reta alongside further weight loss, my blood pressure is now 114/77 — ideal given my age and height.

I'm absolutely thrilled, and it makes me question whether reta has assisted in clearing fat from my arteries, and maybe even any plague.

I simply wanted to pass along this observation, and it would be great to know if others have experienced something comparable.

So glad I came to my senses when the body mechanic suggested blood thinners 😀
Since I've been taking blood pressure medication for years, I'm hoping for comparable outcomes when I reach 8 weeks into my Reta journey. What Reta dose are you using?
 
articfox said:

12 months back, my blood pressure reading was a sky-high 180/97. Through working out and dropping pounds, it fell to 140/88. Then, following 8 weeks of reta alongside further weight loss, my blood pressure is now 114/77 — ideal given my age and height.

I'm absolutely thrilled, and it makes me question whether reta has assisted in clearing fat from my arteries, and maybe even any plague.

I simply wanted to pass along this observation, and it would be great to know if others have experienced something comparable.

So glad I came to my senses when the body mechanic suggested blood thinners 😀
Reta being effective is one thing, but wiping out the Plague for you is something else entirely 🙂

All kidding aside, that's wonderful news - dropping weight clearly plays a massive role in BP, and if Reta is also lending a hand, that's fantastic.
 
By the time of my most recent doctor's appointment, I had dropped roughly 30lb, and my blood pressure had never been especially elevated. Before starting reta in July 2025, at 420+lb, it was around 130/90. At a November visit I weighed 394, yet my BP reading was 104/76. I have an annual physical coming up in April, and I am hoping for continuous good BP numbers.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

articfox said:

12 months back, my blood pressure reading was a sky-high 180/97. Through working out and dropping pounds, it fell to 140/88. Then, following 8 weeks of reta alongside further weight loss, my blood pressure is now 114/77 — ideal given my age and height.

I'm absolutely thrilled, and it makes me question whether reta has assisted in clearing fat from my arteries, and maybe even any plague.

I simply wanted to pass along this observation, and it would be great to know if others have experienced something comparable.

So glad I came to my senses when the body mechanic suggested blood thinners 😀
Since I've been taking blood pressure medication for years, I'm hoping for comparable outcomes when I reach 8 weeks into my Reta journey. What Reta dose are you using?
My beginning dose was .5, and I've gradually increased it to 4mg. For the time being, I'll likely remain at that level.
 
Abrakebabra said:

articfox said:

12 months back, my blood pressure reading was a sky-high 180/97. Through working out and dropping pounds, it fell to 140/88. Then, following 8 weeks of reta alongside further weight loss, my blood pressure is now 114/77 — ideal given my age and height.

I'm absolutely thrilled, and it makes me question whether reta has assisted in clearing fat from my arteries, and maybe even any plague.

I simply wanted to pass along this observation, and it would be great to know if others have experienced something comparable.

So glad I came to my senses when the body mechanic suggested blood thinners 😀
Reta being effective is one thing, but wiping out the Plague for you is something else entirely 🙂

All kidding aside, that's wonderful news - dropping weight clearly plays a massive role in BP, and if Reta is also lending a hand, that's fantastic.
Ultimately, whether plaque is involved remains a guess, but since fat behaves like an adhesive, it could be a factor. Reta is an extraordinary tool, and I can't wait to see what the clinical trials show.
 
jwilson1828 said:

By the time of my most recent doctor's appointment, I had dropped roughly 30lb, and my blood pressure had never been especially elevated. Before starting reta in July 2025, at 420+lb, it was around 130/90. At a November visit I weighed 394, yet my BP reading was 104/76. I have an annual physical coming up in April, and I am hoping for continuous good BP numbers.
congrats on the weight loss progress, and it's wonderful that your BP has dropped as well.
 
Back
Top