I'm tipsy, so whatever

BigGuyInTN

Explorer
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Erwin, TN USA
Alright folks, this is being dictated by voice right now, so bear with me. During my yearly work checkup, I chatted with a friendly RN, and she mentioned—well, basically admitted—that she uses gray-market Reta. When I asked whether she'd had it lab-tested, she stared at me as if I had some kind of ornament stuck to my forehead. Her answer was no, she just came across it, divided it with her mother, and carried on. After that, I asked the head nurse at my company her opinion, and she told me that if you pop positive on a drug screen due to something off the gray market, you've got zero protection since it isn't FDA-approved or prescribed. So here's what I'm wondering: do you figure any of this stuff could make you flunk a drug test? I realize nobody can really give you a straight answer until after you've already dropped a pile of cash based on what the site shows, but that's just my two cents for tonight, coming from a guy who's had a few drinks and is just trying to stick around longer.
 
BigGuyInTN said:

Alright folks, this is being dictated by voice right now, so bear with me. During my yearly work checkup, I chatted with a friendly RN, and she mentioned—well, basically admitted—that she uses gray-market Reta. When I asked whether she'd had it lab-tested, she stared at me as if I had some kind of ornament stuck to my forehead. Her answer was no, she just came across it, divided it with her mother, and carried on. After that, I asked the head nurse at my company her opinion, and she told me that if you pop positive on a drug screen due to something off the gray market, you've got zero protection since it isn't FDA-approved or prescribed. So here's what I'm wondering: do you figure any of this stuff could make you flunk a drug test? I realize nobody can really give you a straight answer until after you've already dropped a pile of cash based on what the site shows, but that's just my two cents for tonight, coming from a guy who's had a few drinks and is just trying to stick around longer.
It seems unlikely that an employer would screen for this or any other harmless substance....
 
BigGuyInTN said:


From what I can tell, I’m supposed to get some and then maybe I will be able to talk about it here is that right?

Click to expand...
Needs to be longer, but if you're talking about sharing something you shouldn't, plenty have gone ahead and tried to grab the sun...

It wraps up pretty much the way you'd figure...
 
Nobody's putting fent in peps.

......but right now there's some drama about a liquid (animos, I believe?) that was being sold on b/s/t's. Might just be a false positive, no clue as of now.
 
Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:


From what I can tell, I’m supposed to get some and then maybe I will be able to talk about it here is that right?

Click to expand...
Needs to be longer, but if you're talking about sharing something you shouldn't, plenty have gone ahead and tried to grab the sun...

It wraps up pretty much the way you'd figure...
Nope, not giving that a shot
 
randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
 
chmuse said:

Nobody's putting fent in peps.

......but right now there's some drama about a liquid (animos, I believe?) that was being sold on b/s/t's. Might just be a false positive, no clue as of now.
Yep. A batch of 5 amino from an underground lab came back with fent in it.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playing
 
BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Right now I'm sitting here with Travis Tritt playing
For some reason that reply got me cackling like a donkey, no clue why, but it definitely did
 
BigGuyInTN said:

Alright folks, this is being dictated by voice right now, so bear with me. During my yearly work checkup, I chatted with a friendly RN, and she mentioned—well, basically admitted—that she uses gray-market Reta. When I asked whether she'd had it lab-tested, she stared at me as if I had some kind of ornament stuck to my forehead. Her answer was no, she just came across it, divided it with her mother, and carried on. After that, I asked the head nurse at my company her opinion, and she told me that if you pop positive on a drug screen due to something off the gray market, you've got zero protection since it isn't FDA-approved or prescribed. So here's what I'm wondering: do you figure any of this stuff could make you flunk a drug test? I realize nobody can really give you a straight answer until after you've already dropped a pile of cash based on what the site shows, but that's just my two cents for tonight, coming from a guy who's had a few drinks and is just trying to stick around longer.
My line of work won’t get me canned over recreational substances….but ever since I was 8 years old, people have warned me about candy that’s been tampered with, and so far not even 1 piece of tainted Halloween candy has ever reached me.
 
Pocket said:

chmuse said:

Nobody's putting fent in peps.

......but right now there's some drama about a liquid (animos, I believe?) that was being sold on b/s/t's. Might just be a false positive, no clue as of now.
Yep. A batch of 5 amino from an underground lab came back with fent in it.
terz is the only thing I take
 
Pocket said:

chmuse said:

Nobody's putting fent in peps.

......but right now there's some drama about a liquid (animos, I believe?) that was being sold on b/s/t's. Might just be a false positive, no clue as of now.
Yep. A batch of 5 amino from an underground lab came back with fent in it.
Caught you looking!
 
Alright folks, perhaps we're all feeling a bit buzzed at the same time, but my only intention here was to have a place where I could complain, lol. That said, if you happen to be buzzed too, go give "Tell Me I Was Dreaming" by Travis Tritt a listen!
 
BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
 
Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
 
BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
reasons...
 
BigGuyInTN said:

Flash-BCR said:

BigGuyInTN said:

randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, I definitely removed a few things lol
WATTTTT?!....Man, don't ever—and I'm serious, EVER—let those words leave your mouth again....since, well, you get it....
For what reason
Precisely!
 
randompersonrandom said:

Well now. An under-the-influence post is something we haven't seen around here in a while. Sure, @Airborne Daddy will knock back 6 beers and throw in his 2 cents on a topic now and then, and @Gr33dyOctopus comes across like he's on 80's drugs when really it's only reta and oxygen. Beyond that, though, that's pretty much it.
Ladies, whenever I post, there's a solid 50/50 chance I'm wasted
 
Back
Top