I'm definitely a hoarder 😂

Grogu said:

I believe my clothes-hoarding habit has gotten seriously out of hand.... What I'm giving away now is the 2nd batch of "fat clothes." The 1st batch I donated was about the same size. For this round, I haven't decided yet whether it'll go to the veterans or to a local men's drug rehab facility. Here's what's included:

114 pairs of shorts

50 pairs of pants

148 shirts

2 suits and 1 raincoat

Seriously, what's wrong with me? God, I hope I don't gain weight 🤣





View attachment 11446
I'm in the same boat. There's still a ridiculous amount of things I need to clear out.
 
Danger1212 said:

SeaGypsy said:

Whenever I pick something up and try it on, if it hangs on me like a potato sack, I've been getting rid of it bit by bit. The hardest things to part with are my favorite fat jeans and shorts... I've pushed them way into the back, but letting go just isn't happening. Those what ifs creep in, plus the feeling that these pieces did right by me. I need to move past it, though—with my Tirz stockpile, I really can't picture putting that much weight back on.

PS- My zipper ankle GUESS jeans from the 80s are still with me. They're packed away since I just can't bring myself to part with them. I have issues 🤷‍♀️
I think I just came across a pair of Z. Cavaricci, probably dating back to that same period? ….😬
Wow, that brought back something.....
 
I just gave away 2 black trash bags full of clothes and figured that was over the top, but you've got me beat. Did you buy that many new pieces? Is your closet now full of crazy skinny stuff? I've noticed I'm buying way more than I did when I was fat — going into a normal shop and picking up a size 6 is waaaay more enjoyable than hunting down the plus-size store and being stuck with the 3 choices they carried.
 
Back
Top