IGF-1 LR3

Jayman1988

Explorer
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane Valley
Does anybody here have firsthand experience with this compound? I realize it ranks among the riskiest peptides out there, but I've made up my mind to do a cycle or two regardless. Beyond my primary care provider, I've now brought in a new Dr who focuses on longevity and appears quite competent when it comes to tracking blood work. Over the past 2 weeks I've completed 2 labs, plus I have plenty of additional data from two earlier labs done 4 months ago. On top of that, I recently began using a glucose monitoring system (worn on the arm) that takes a reading every 5 minutes. Pretty neat. These days I can tell that when I start feeling crappy, it's my blood sugar dropping. While I was working out in the yard today, the thing went off several times right when that feeling hit. Now I know to pop some sugar tabs (New dr recommended) and within 20 minutes I felt better. Pretty cool to understand how your body works and what causes certain feelings.

So my plan is to track the glucose for a week or so, then sit down with my doctor and review the lab numbers before I begin IGF-1 LR3. I'd really like to hear about other peoples experiences.
 
Have you ever thought about using smarties? Their primary sweetener is dextrose, which has a glycemic index higher than sugar, and they taste great as well.
 
Jayman1988 said:


Anyone have any experience with this one.

Click to expand...
From what I've read, it doesn't impress me much, particularly when people inject it bilaterally into the muscle.

In the same vein:

latviantower said:

I went through a kit of igf1-lr3. After training I’d pin it IM into different muscle groups. My trainer claimed there were obvious lean muscle gains, though I suspect he was only flattering me.

These days I’m on hgh instead, 2 iu nightly before sleep. It costs far less and my bloodwork has improved. With the igf, my values were erratic. Training keeps moving forward - plus I’ve brought in test c to push it along.
On top of that, HGH is simpler to reconstitute, whereas with LR3 a lot of users add acetic acid: /community-link/thread/5110/
 
Back
Top