IGF-1 LR3: User Experiences, Dosage Suggestions, or Stacking Ideas?

chavez636

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to hear from people who have firsthand experience with IGF-1 LR3. My aim is to build more lean muscle to support my training in both weight lifting and Jiu Jitsu. If you've used it and have anything to share on this subject, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much, I value your input.
 
Ran IGF-lr3 at 15mcg with a schedule of 1 month on, 1 month off, then 1 month on. My reason was muscle growth and repair, and I stacked it with trt at 160mg per week plus sema at 2mg. If you combine this with a glp1, please be extremely cautious, because my blood sugar dropped and left me feeling light headed. The results were genuinely good. I had a knee issue and relied on a brace for walking and exercise. Long story short, that brace is gone now (I had worn it for 2 years). Honestly, that benefit was not something I had expected at all. For such a small dose, IGF-LR3 was honestly pretty amazing. I have just begun 2iu of ghg and moved off sema 2mg (which had stalled out) onto 3 mg of reta, and I just increased to 4mg. My honest opinion is that hgh is the better option, but IGF-LR3 did work for me. Hope this is useful
 
muleman750 said:

Ran IGF-lr3 at 15mcg with a schedule of 1 month on, 1 month off, then 1 month on. My reason was muscle growth and repair, and I stacked it with trt at 160mg per week plus sema at 2mg. If you combine this with a glp1, please be extremely cautious, because my blood sugar dropped and left me feeling light headed. The results were genuinely good. I had a knee issue and relied on a brace for walking and exercise. Long story short, that brace is gone now (I had worn it for 2 years). Honestly, that benefit was not something I had expected at all. For such a small dose, IGF-LR3 was honestly pretty amazing. I have just begun 2iu of ghg and moved off sema 2mg (which had stalled out) onto 3 mg of reta, and I just increased to 4mg. My honest opinion is that hgh is the better option, but IGF-LR3 did work for me. Hope this is useful
Grateful for the assistance, thank you 🙌
 
muleman750 said:

Sure thing
Right now I take 4mg of reta each week along with 4iu of HGH daily, and that combo has been doing a great job at cutting fat while adding muscle. As for the IGF lr3, I figured I'd give something different a shot 🙂 most likely I'll pause the HGH while using it, then check how my body responds and with any luck end up completely shredded 🙂 thanks again, all the best
 
Only my 2nd run with IGF-1 LR3, so take this with a grain of salt. The first one followed a knee replacement: 6 weeks straight, 2mg in total. Dosing began at 20mcg and I titrated upto 100mcg after 2 weeks, at which point dizziness and light headedness (low blood sugar) set in, so 80mcg became my ceiling and I ate more carbs. That knee was my 2nd replacement and recovery went far faster and better than the 1st. A large part of that, I'm certain, came from the IGF. It was paired with 250mcg 2X a day of BPC/TB across 12 weeks.

Shoulder surgery — rotator cuff, bicep and labrum repair — was 2.5 weeks ago. Getting up to 80mcg took 1 1/2 weeks and that's where I am today, dosing only after Physical Therapy on M/W/F, cuzz nothing else replicates that stretch for me. The hope is to reach upto 100mcg + on PT days alone. For context, CJC/IPA at 250mcg each goes in on the days IGF doesn't, plus 80mg of KLOW every 20 days.

The left shoulder is next (and it's in much worse shape). If this goes well, my hope is to run ahead of schedule and return to work early.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

Only my 2nd run with IGF-1 LR3, so take this with a grain of salt. The first one followed a knee replacement: 6 weeks straight, 2mg in total. Dosing began at 20mcg and I titrated upto 100mcg after 2 weeks, at which point dizziness and light headedness (low blood sugar) set in, so 80mcg became my ceiling and I ate more carbs. That knee was my 2nd replacement and recovery went far faster and better than the 1st. A large part of that, I'm certain, came from the IGF. It was paired with 250mcg 2X a day of BPC/TB across 12 weeks.

Shoulder surgery — rotator cuff, bicep and labrum repair — was 2.5 weeks ago. Getting up to 80mcg took 1 1/2 weeks and that's where I am today, dosing only after Physical Therapy on M/W/F, cuzz nothing else replicates that stretch for me. The hope is to reach upto 100mcg + on PT days alone. For context, CJC/IPA at 250mcg each goes in on the days IGF doesn't, plus 80mg of KLOW every 20 days.

The left shoulder is next (and it's in much worse shape). If this goes well, my hope is to run ahead of schedule and return to work early.
Sounds like you've been through a lot — hope you bounce back quickly 🙏
 
chavez636 said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

Only my 2nd run with IGF-1 LR3, so take this with a grain of salt. The first one followed a knee replacement: 6 weeks straight, 2mg in total. Dosing began at 20mcg and I titrated upto 100mcg after 2 weeks, at which point dizziness and light headedness (low blood sugar) set in, so 80mcg became my ceiling and I ate more carbs. That knee was my 2nd replacement and recovery went far faster and better than the 1st. A large part of that, I'm certain, came from the IGF. It was paired with 250mcg 2X a day of BPC/TB across 12 weeks.

Shoulder surgery — rotator cuff, bicep and labrum repair — was 2.5 weeks ago. Getting up to 80mcg took 1 1/2 weeks and that's where I am today, dosing only after Physical Therapy on M/W/F, cuzz nothing else replicates that stretch for me. The hope is to reach upto 100mcg + on PT days alone. For context, CJC/IPA at 250mcg each goes in on the days IGF doesn't, plus 80mg of KLOW every 20 days.

The left shoulder is next (and it's in much worse shape). If this goes well, my hope is to run ahead of schedule and return to work early.
Sounds like you've been through a lot — hope you bounce back quickly 🙏
Thanks — this marks my 13th surgery, and 2 more are coming up right away. I keep saying that by this point my punch card ought to be full, so the next one should be free.
 
I went through a kit of igf1-lr3. After training I’d pin it IM into different muscle groups. My trainer claimed there were obvious lean muscle gains, though I suspect he was only flattering me.

These days I’m on hgh instead, 2 iu nightly before sleep. It costs far less and my bloodwork has improved. With the igf, my values were erratic. Training keeps moving forward - plus I’ve brought in test c to push it along.
 
Back
Top