If you travel frequently

sfkid

Explorer
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
San Fran - US of A
For those of us who are often on the road and still want to stay consistent with our routine, storing supplies at the right temperature is key—this could be useful.

#1 Hydrapeak storage container.

Available in 18, 25 and 32oz sizes.





470316486bd4262e2a38924332c8cd1a5d13105c63aa10efa072f6e00ea09299.webp


#2 Silicone 3ml Vial Insert.

Holds as many as 48 3ml vials...

If that's not enough capacity for you, there's probably a bigger issue at play and you should seek help 😛

c0d0001ebbd19f77ce8df36ced0e793f15816b8c1536f4226fc1fc371fa05c65.webp


#3 Stainless Steel Round Ice Packs

Sold as a set of 2 and they slot right into the Hydrapeak.

8cd3497b9db2e99b1cea3d0ec7b93c5a4a67877e4acf74d848373b117909baa2.webp


This setup works perfectly for me. I can bring my gear along and it stays at fridge-like temps for roughly 16 hours. Total cost is around $50 and you can get it on amazon.

The 18oz size takes one cooling puck and the smaller insert for 6 3ml vials, which makes for a compact kit.
 
This is incredible—I'm often on the road, sometimes covering long distances, and those insulin travel cases that rely on ice packs just don't work very well.
 
Image unavailable

Anyone here tried this out?? This summer I'm hoping to take pens with me to the EU..

What details should I know? I'll be on planes, trains, and most likely buses.
 
Back
Top