I'm on board, and I'd add that an AI should be linked there too. Sure, it might hand out poor guidance -- true, it might make things up -- no doubt, yet it can sift through an enormous dataset and produce recommendations drawn from other users' / patterns.Pocket said:
Spit balling an idea here, so please feel free to chime in, poke holes, help fill holes, etc.
So I know it has been suggested in the past that a guide for peps be made for newbies. And Zippity correctly shot it down because there are too many variables to account for everything and we all would not likely agree one one way to do things. It has been nagging at me though because there are some things in this community that seem to be common place that I am lost on and would love to have a thread or area where I can find how things are done.
So how do we have a guide without having a guide? Here is where my idea comes in. What if we have a section where members can post what they have done? Their own How-to thread of how THEY did it. This would help eliminate the disagreement over which way is the right way. It would give a nice space for follow up posts to track progress and effectiveness of said protocol. It is still on the newbs to read all the relevant threads and decide for themselves which one to follow.
I realize that we can (and many times already do) do this in the existing forum areas, but I think if we had a section dedicated to people documenting how they are using peps and their results, it could help others make more educated decisions and less blundering into things. All while maintaining GLP1Chat's neutrality in not supporting one way or another.
What do you all think?
Click to expand...
Given the above -- most folks who show up here aren't seeking a doctor-endorsed route. If I'm reading this correctly, most people here are already working in the grey market, running their own lab tests, doing research, and so on. That said, - anybody who takes forum advice at face value without verifying it themselves while in a grey market space has whatever comes to them coming. For me, AI and forum data serve as a rough guide and a direction to explore, not a "white paper", FDA approved, 100% safe set of instructions, but a vector pointing toward research and theorizing about what to expect