Ice crystallization or mold

DJ _Yus

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

f83c94683e24907575c27004fb763870c47972ac16a1b4f784f36555a336b41e.webp


9011a96639011110013db9a10dd7c236a8032ab431d796ccd078e3939d599a98.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

View attachment 11519

View attachment 11520
What are the storage conditions? For ice to form, it needs to be frozen.
It sits in the refrigerator, on the top shelf, at the back, off to one side. I've had it out at room temperature for a while now, and the stuff is still visible... So my assumption is mold? Should I expect this sort of thing around the 4-5 week mark? This is my first experience with an 80mg vial. For reference, my dose is 5-7.5mg p/week.
 
DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

View attachment 11519

View attachment 11520
What are the storage conditions? For ice to form, it needs to be frozen.
It sits in the refrigerator, on the top shelf, at the back, off to one side. I've had it out at room temperature for a while now, and the stuff is still visible... So my assumption is mold? Should I expect this sort of thing around the 4-5 week mark? This is my first experience with an 80mg vial. For reference, my dose is 5-7.5mg p/week.
Mold, in my experience, doesn't show up clear — so I don't think that's what this is.
 
CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

View attachment 11519

View attachment 11520
What are the storage conditions? For ice to form, it needs to be frozen.
It sits in the refrigerator, on the top shelf, at the back, off to one side. I've had it out at room temperature for a while now, and the stuff is still visible... So my assumption is mold? Should I expect this sort of thing around the 4-5 week mark? This is my first experience with an 80mg vial. For reference, my dose is 5-7.5mg p/week.
Mold, in my experience, doesn't show up clear — so I don't think that's what this is.
Would you go ahead and inject it anyway? Or should I just accept the loss?
 
Unsure whether this is connected, but Tesamorlin has been gelling on me. I attempted a number of fixes. I put it in the vegetable crisper with double boxing. I doubled the water. I left it out at room temp. And so on. The degree of gelling varied from vial to vial. Over 4 days, I went through a vial each day. One of them resembled yours — only a small amount of gel drifting about. Just now I checked: I'm on vial 5 of Jelled Tesamorlin. This time I used double the BAC water and put in Ipamorlin. Instead of 1 day, it took 2 days to jell. I think I've landed on an explanation for what occurred. The BAC water I'm using comes from a different supplier. That, I suspect, could be the issue. The Tesamorlin came from a batch that had been fine for the first 4 vials. It's the only remaining theory I have.
 
I cultivate mushrooms. Whenever something resembling that shows up in my liquid cultures, it's either mycelium (which is desirable for me, but not for you) or bacteria (undesirable for both of us). I wouldn't inject that, because to me it appears to be a colony of something you don't want inside your body.
 
DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

View attachment 11519

View attachment 11520
What are the storage conditions? For ice to form, it needs to be frozen.
It sits in the refrigerator, on the top shelf, at the back, off to one side. I've had it out at room temperature for a while now, and the stuff is still visible... So my assumption is mold? Should I expect this sort of thing around the 4-5 week mark? This is my first experience with an 80mg vial. For reference, my dose is 5-7.5mg p/week.
Mold, in my experience, doesn't show up clear — so I don't think that's what this is.
Would you go ahead and inject it anyway? Or should I just accept the loss?
After you first posted, has it been sitting out? Were it frozen water, it would be liquid by this point — what's the appearance once it's been at room temperature? My own tirz ended up frozen in a hotel mini fridge and nothing went wrong, plus the word is that a handful of freeze cycles won't hurt this compound.

Not that you should follow what I'd do, but should it turn clear, I'd go ahead and use it — though that's only on the condition I believed freezing had occurred.
 
nitetrak said:

DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

View attachment 11519

View attachment 11520
What are the storage conditions? For ice to form, it needs to be frozen.
It sits in the refrigerator, on the top shelf, at the back, off to one side. I've had it out at room temperature for a while now, and the stuff is still visible... So my assumption is mold? Should I expect this sort of thing around the 4-5 week mark? This is my first experience with an 80mg vial. For reference, my dose is 5-7.5mg p/week.
Mold, in my experience, doesn't show up clear — so I don't think that's what this is.
Would you go ahead and inject it anyway? Or should I just accept the loss?
After you first posted, has it been sitting out? Were it frozen water, it would be liquid by this point — what's the appearance once it's been at room temperature? My own tirz ended up frozen in a hotel mini fridge and nothing went wrong, plus the word is that a handful of freeze cycles won't hurt this compound.

Not that you should follow what I'd do, but should it turn clear, I'd go ahead and use it — though that's only on the condition I believed freezing had occurred.
Nope — I let it sit out for roughly 1-1.5hrs and the floater is still there. I'm going to skip it and just accept the loss on this vial. Sadly I'm out of Tz now, though I've got an RT60 I'll give a shot tomorrow. I was already thinking about making a change soon anyway. Let's see how RT treats me.
 
DJ _Yus said:

nitetrak said:

DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

CNCCurrency said:

DJ _Yus said:

Hey everyone, I've got this Tz 80mg that I've been using for 5 weeks, and today it's showing something like this.

Is this mold growing, or could it be ice crystals?

View attachment 11519

View attachment 11520
What are the storage conditions? For ice to form, it needs to be frozen.
It sits in the refrigerator, on the top shelf, at the back, off to one side. I've had it out at room temperature for a while now, and the stuff is still visible... So my assumption is mold? Should I expect this sort of thing around the 4-5 week mark? This is my first experience with an 80mg vial. For reference, my dose is 5-7.5mg p/week.
Mold, in my experience, doesn't show up clear — so I don't think that's what this is.
Would you go ahead and inject it anyway? Or should I just accept the loss?
After you first posted, has it been sitting out? Were it frozen water, it would be liquid by this point — what's the appearance once it's been at room temperature? My own tirz ended up frozen in a hotel mini fridge and nothing went wrong, plus the word is that a handful of freeze cycles won't hurt this compound.

Not that you should follow what I'd do, but should it turn clear, I'd go ahead and use it — though that's only on the condition I believed freezing had occurred.
Nope — I let it sit out for roughly 1-1.5hrs and the floater is still there. I'm going to skip it and just accept the loss on this vial. Sadly I'm out of Tz now, though I've got an RT60 I'll give a shot tomorrow. I was already thinking about making a change soon anyway. Let's see how RT treats me.
In that case, I'm with you. That's what I would do too.
 
Back
Top