I want to ask Smiter out for a swim and a movie, or maybe we could take the dogs for a walk or something.

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Right now the GLP1Chat isn’t somewhere you drop by…

it’s basically you.

Every thread I click on is nothing but: “Thanks Smiter.”

“Great point Smiter.”

“Smiter already answered this.”

Dude is out here playing multiplayer all by himself 😂

Bwahaha!!! I really wish I could bring you along with me today when I go out, I’d take your phone away and make sure you touchbsome grass!!!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now the GLP1Chat isn’t somewhere you drop by…

it’s basically you.

Every thread I click on is nothing but: “Thanks Smiter.”

“Great point Smiter.”

“Smiter already answered this.”

Dude is out here playing multiplayer all by himself 😂

Bwahaha!!! I really wish I could bring you along with me today when I go out, I’d take your phone away and make sure you touchbsome grass!!!!
Perjury...no such thing.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now the GLP1Chat isn’t somewhere you drop by…

it’s basically you.

Every thread I click on is nothing but: “Thanks Smiter.”

“Great point Smiter.”

“Smiter already answered this.”

Dude is out here playing multiplayer all by himself 😂

Bwahaha!!! I really wish I could bring you along with me today when I go out, I’d take your phone away and make sure you touchbsome grass!!!!
There's 1 thing I'm sure you won't do. 😈 😈 Carrying my fone everywhere is tough even for me, and I usually leave it at home. Hint: Ulefone Armor 24.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now the GLP1Chat isn’t somewhere you drop by…

it’s basically you.

Every thread I click on is nothing but: “Thanks Smiter.”

“Great point Smiter.”

“Smiter already answered this.”

Dude is out here playing multiplayer all by himself 😂

Bwahaha!!! I really wish I could bring you along with me today when I go out, I’d take your phone away and make sure you touchbsome grass!!!!

1a384f135c0f5c8816dca60c5caec59fcaf776449739ab15ce4f5655a073a733.webp
 
I'm curious: what sort of cinema do you go to where getting there requires swimming, and once you arrive, you spend the time walking dogs rather than viewing the film?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now the GLP1Chat isn’t somewhere you drop by…

it’s basically you.

Every thread I click on is nothing but: “Thanks Smiter.”

“Great point Smiter.”

“Smiter already answered this.”

Dude is out here playing multiplayer all by himself 😂

Bwahaha!!! I really wish I could bring you along with me today when I go out, I’d take your phone away and make sure you touchbsome grass!!!!
It would just be so adorable 🫤 🥺

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YUl6Im9iXIw?si=UURpRhlQ4T_2tWeB
 
Estarossa19 said:

Hold on... Smiter and Gr33dy are actually different people?

View attachment 11606
Halt immediately — whatever substance you're misusing has turned the tables and is misusing you. It's pulled an Epstein on your mind
 

Attachments

  • 60bccb2f509035fd0bd862446a1f0e267a532396ceb748de67c9af71f4acea94.gif
    60bccb2f509035fd0bd862446a1f0e267a532396ceb748de67c9af71f4acea94.gif
    392.9 KB · Views: 2
Smiter said:

I'm curious: what sort of cinema do you go to where getting there requires swimming, and once you arrive, you spend the time walking dogs rather than viewing the film?
Every single one of them, pal!!!!!
 
Back
Top