I just wanna chattttt about peptides

CoconutPeach

Explorer
Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
It seems like peptides are a total mystery to everyone I know — my friends, my family, all of them. Or who knows, maybe they're all in on it too and we're just not telling each other.

Still, when it comes down to it, I'm dying to have a conversation with somebody about this stuff! For 3 months now I've been going deeper and deeper into the peptide rabbit hole, and there's not a single person around me who wants to have an intellectual discussion about any of it… I just wanna chat about peptides and not feel like a crazy person !! 🥹
 
Glad you're here on this forum. There's no shortage of peptide conversation to be had around these parts.🙂
 
That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
 
peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
My sister had to quit Kilimanjaro due to cost, and she's the only person I've shared this with. I got her some Tirz and told her it works out to 10 times the amount for the same price!
 
Orlandolover said:

peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
My sister had to quit Kilimanjaro due to cost, and she's the only person I've shared this with. I got her some Tirz and told her it works out to 10 times the amount for the same price!
That was really kind of you. If my sister were in that same spot, I'd share it with her as well. Have you mentioned any of the other peps to her?
 
peppystrings80 said:

Orlandolover said:

peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
My sister had to quit Kilimanjaro due to cost, and she's the only person I've shared this with. I got her some Tirz and told her it works out to 10 times the amount for the same price!
That was really kind of you. If my sister were in that same spot, I'd share it with her as well. Have you mentioned any of the other peps to her?
As for the rest, I doubt she cares much. I did bring up that Reta and NAD were part of my stack too, but she prefers to stay with the Tirz since it's already doing the job for her.
 
laansasa said:

Glad you're here on this forum. There's no shortage of peptide conversation to be had around these parts.🙂
Good to know!! You've found the right spot then 😊
 
Orlandolover said:

You're in the right spot! What does your current stack look like?
As of now, my stack is just Reta and Klow. Those 2 were what I picked for my first order because I wanted to test them out, and I'm really happy with the results so far. I've lost 15 lbs, my skin is feeling great, and the pain in my back and knees has gone down a lot! Nothing but good things.

I placed a larger order not long ago, and I can't wait to experiment with some new peps!

So, what does your current stack look like?
 
peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
That's awesome!! Same here — nobody in my day-to-day life knows, and I'm dying to talk about it lol!

So far Reta wins for me! Honestly, I'm in restaurant work and the food noise is completely gone! Wild, and I can't wait to test out others! Placed a GB order recently with a whole pile of things — selank, MotsC, NAD+ and SS31 — plus I picked up Klow on its own. lol maybe that's too much, but I'm hooked.
 
CoconutPeach said:

Orlandolover said:

You're in the right spot! What does your current stack look like?
As of now, my stack is just Reta and Klow. Those 2 were what I picked for my first order because I wanted to test them out, and I'm really happy with the results so far. I've lost 15 lbs, my skin is feeling great, and the pain in my back and knees has gone down a lot! Nothing but good things.

I placed a larger order not long ago, and I can't wait to experiment with some new peps!

So, what does your current stack look like?
My first peptide was Sema, though it came through a prescription. These days I'm on Reta, and I still add a small amount of Sema across the week for appetite control — Reta alone doesn't seem to give me the same effect there. NAD+ is part of my routine too. Klow is on its way to me, so it's good to know it's been working in your case.
 
6 weeks in for me (Reta plus Klow.) Honestly feeling great so far, appetite is well controlled. My Reta dose was .50 mg for the first 4 weeks, then 3 weeks ago I bumped it to 1mg. (no problems yet.) Mots-c is something I'm curious to try. Wishing you well on your journey.
 
I'm with you on wanting conversation and being annoyed that there's no one around for it. I introduced 2 friends to compounded tirz, but I haven't told them — and won't — that I moved to gray. It would shock them, so I rely on my daily journal, this forum and now and then Gemini for pep talk and questions. This place is a fantastic resource, yet I still hesitate before posting my questions because I worry folks will get annoyed by yet another "tirz to reta" type question. So I search and read, search and read. Sighs...
 
Orlandolover said:

peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
My sister had to quit Kilimanjaro due to cost, and she's the only person I've shared this with. I got her some Tirz and told her it works out to 10 times the amount for the same price!
When you say Kilimanjaro, are you talking about monjaro? I honestly assumed it was some peptide I'd never come across before, lol

Orlandolover said:

CoconutPeach said:

Orlandolover said:

You're in the right spot! What does your current stack look like?
As of now, my stack is just Reta and Klow. Those 2 were what I picked for my first order because I wanted to test them out, and I'm really happy with the results so far. I've lost 15 lbs, my skin is feeling great, and the pain in my back and knees has gone down a lot! Nothing but good things.

I placed a larger order not long ago, and I can't wait to experiment with some new peps!

So, what does your current stack look like?
My first peptide was Sema, though it came through a prescription. These days I'm on Reta, and I still add a small amount of Sema across the week for appetite control — Reta alone doesn't seem to give me the same effect there. NAD+ is part of my routine too. Klow is on its way to me, so it's good to know it's been working in your case.
that's great, funny enough my hair dresser told me the exact same thing regarding Reta. She began on Tirz, has used it for years, and told me Reta made her put on weight! Could be that because Reta was my starting point, it does the job for me.
 
Bel1961 said:

6 weeks in for me (Reta plus Klow.) Honestly feeling great so far, appetite is well controlled. My Reta dose was .50 mg for the first 4 weeks, then 3 weeks ago I bumped it to 1mg. (no problems yet.) Mots-c is something I'm curious to try. Wishing you well on your journey.
What a coincidence—we both began Reta and Klow around the same time, lol. My start date was June 15th.

I also began at .5, but I’ve since moved up to 1.5 and plan to stay there for a while. Honestly, I think I increased too soon, because my stomach really hurt afterward. It’s okay now, but I’m not going to raise my dose that fast again! I could feel food just sitting in my stomach, and I had sulfur burps 😓
 
CoconutPeach said:

It seems like peptides are a total mystery to everyone I know — my friends, my family, all of them. Or who knows, maybe they're all in on it too and we're just not telling each other.

Still, when it comes down to it, I'm dying to have a conversation with somebody about this stuff! For 3 months now I've been going deeper and deeper into the peptide rabbit hole, and there's not a single person around me who wants to have an intellectual discussion about any of it… I just wanna chat about peptides and not feel like a crazy person !! 🥹
Same here.
 
Orlandolover said:

peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
My sister had to quit Kilimanjaro due to cost, and she's the only person I've shared this with. I got her some Tirz and told her it works out to 10 times the amount for the same price!
I recently spoke about this with 2 of my grown kids, both of whom deal with obesity and diabetes. Ozempic and Mounjaro were working for them, but the price became unmanageable. That led us to talk it over. It’s somewhat tricky, since everyone’s risk profile and what they’re willing to accept differ.
 
CoconutPeach said:

peppystrings80 said:

That feeling is so real!! Every now and then I spot someone around my age who’s clearly in great shape, and my brain just goes, “Peptides?” I keep peps completely separate from my offline world. Thank goodness for the GLP1Chat! Any time you want to chat peptides, I’m here, lol. Which pin is your current favorite?
That's awesome!! Same here — nobody in my day-to-day life knows, and I'm dying to talk about it lol!

So far Reta wins for me! Honestly, I'm in restaurant work and the food noise is completely gone! Wild, and I can't wait to test out others! Placed a GB order recently with a whole pile of things — selank, MotsC, NAD+ and SS31 — plus I picked up Klow on its own. lol maybe that's too much, but I'm hooked.

Overboard? I honestly don't know what that word is supposed to mean here. lol

It's been just a few months since I started peps, and I already went out and bought a medical freezer just so I'd have somewhere to keep supplies that'll last me multiple years. Lol. There are so many reusable pens in my life now, plus a stack that's pretty complex. Honestly, I feel like a junky.
 
CoconutPeach said:

Bel1961 said:

6 weeks in for me (Reta plus Klow.) Honestly feeling great so far, appetite is well controlled. My Reta dose was .50 mg for the first 4 weeks, then 3 weeks ago I bumped it to 1mg. (no problems yet.) Mots-c is something I'm curious to try. Wishing you well on your journey.
What a coincidence—we both began Reta and Klow around the same time, lol. My start date was June 15th.

I also began at .5, but I’ve since moved up to 1.5 and plan to stay there for a while. Honestly, I think I increased too soon, because my stomach really hurt afterward. It’s okay now, but I’m not going to raise my dose that fast again! I could feel food just sitting in my stomach, and I had sulfur burps 😓
I’m not rushing things - next week I might increase. A few pounds have come off already. Nice to connect with others who, like me, are just starting out.
 
CoconutPeach said:

It seems like peptides are a total mystery to everyone I know — my friends, my family, all of them. Or who knows, maybe they're all in on it too and we're just not telling each other.

Still, when it comes down to it, I'm dying to have a conversation with somebody about this stuff! For 3 months now I've been going deeper and deeper into the peptide rabbit hole, and there's not a single person around me who wants to have an intellectual discussion about any of it… I just wanna chat about peptides and not feel like a crazy person !! 🥹
I get it—message me anytime if you'd like to chat. My daughter introduced me to Tirz, but whenever I try to bring it up with her, she shuts it down, ugh. It really feels like I'm going through this by myself, lol. At least there are online
 
Back
Top