I Injected My Dad With Cerebrolysin So You Don't Have To

birdwhacker

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Ladies, gentlemen, and middle aged peptide creatures:

Good news, everyone. If a relative of yours is losing their mind and you've been itching to stick them with a peptide serum derived from whole pig brain molecules, you've come to the right place. Strap in and squeal like a swine.

I still owe the board a few more threads, since my peptide usage has been heavy as of late, but this writeup was the easiest one to put together.

Introduction

Cerebrolysin is a solution of whole porcine brain peptides manufactured for injection by EverPharma in Russia. It is only sold in glass ampoules. Sometimes lyophilized Chinese cerebroprotein hydrolysate is sold in place of Cerebrolysin – it is my understanding that this product is not necessarily free of prion diseases, which Cerebrolysin is. You can find precise instructions on how to administer Cerebrolysin here. Cerebrolysin must be used immediately after opening the ampoule and must not be transferred to a sterile vial for later use. Cerebrolysin can cause severe brain injury if used intranasally.

Cortexin is a similar, but not comparable, product that is spoke of in high regard.

Cerebrolysin is most commonly sourced from Russia or from Ukraine. Recently, Indian pharma sellers appear to be carrying genuine Cerebrolysin. I purchased mine "nootropicsbase.com". I do not recommend them, it was quite expensive. I have had a friend order from "rupills.com" recently, that is where I will be buying my next batch from.

Background:

My dad is roughly 55. His mental health is a wreck: bipolar disorder, a dissociative disorder, and episodes of rage. For the most part his bipolar manifests as rage anyway. Aripiprazole has been his long term tool for keeping the anger in check. He's also been through a few courses of Thorazine and oral Haldol, both of which are fairly unpleasant first generation antipsychotics. On top of that, he's spent a decade as a heavy THC concentrate user. For roughly the past 2 years he's also been binge drinking, 2-3 times per week. Short form video content has its hooks in him too. No hobbies, no goals, and he barely leaves the house unless it's one of his twice weekly outings to drink and "ride" with his biker friends. Most of the day he's asleep.

Anyway, that's enough roasting the guy.

Administration:

I acquired ten 5ml glass ampoules of Cerebrolysin, 5um (5 micron) filter needles (blunt or sharp work), and 5ml luer lock syringe barrels.

Prior to injection, I warmed the ampoules in a lukewarm (not hot) mug of water for a minute. Then, I moistened a paper towel and broke the top off, and set the other half of the paper towel aside. I stick the filter needle as far into the ampoule as it goes, and draw out what I can vertically. Then I tip the ampoule on its side and draw the remainder of solution from the crimping at the top of the ampoule. Then I remove the filter needle and attach a 25g 1/2" needle to do the actual injection. I would have preferred 27g or 28g. Then I take the other half of my paper towel, douse it in alcohol, and massage my dad shoulder's for a minute before wiping and preparing to administer.

I chose the lats for injection. Cerebrolysin works better the closer to the brain that it is injected, with IV being the best method of administration (once you know you react well). If you're scared of doing lats, delts is the best option. You can find some IM injection sites with pictures here.




SpotInjections.com



Spot injecting

www.spotinjections.com

You need to have the person flex their muscle and feel around the muscle you're going to hit so you can line everything up properly. If your needle is too big, you can hit bone, for instance a half inch needle on a skinny person can hit bone in the delt. Luckily the lats are really big especially closer to the neck. Once you have your spot picked out and your needle above it at the angle you want to hit it at, stretch out the skin underneath with your other hand like you're trying to tear a balloon, then have the patient exhale, and plunge the needle into their flesh. Hopefully you got it in the muscle. Then just push the plunger slowly down.

Dad was not a big fan of this process. We will be outfitting for an IV round next cycle.

Anywho:

His mood has simply never been this consistently good before. It's been about 12 days since we started. Normally he would have many fits of rage during this time or at least foul moods and raised voices. There has been none of that. It seems that he has become a better, safer driver. Even when he was in good moods before, driving would almost always send him into a rage and have him cursing at people for his own poor driving skills. Since starting the injections he follows the rules of the road and doesn't get frustrated any more. He's also been much more talkative and curious, commenting on things that he wouldn't normally comment on and drawing connections to things he normally wouldn't, and brings up old memories that I don't believe he would remember normally. His daytime sleeping has also drastically reduced.

As far as "cognitive enhancement" goes, who's to say. I will likely try it on myself in the future. Mostly the effects are mild, but they are very much present. Reduction of anger seems to be the most notable effect and it is extremely pronounced. It is very unusual for my dad to go more than 3 or maybe 5 days without becoming enraged.

Epilogue:

Also worthy of note, I had him discontinue his drinking during this time (trust me that isn't what did it).

Also worthy of note, I have him on a lot more than his usual vitamins, put him on my round of B vitamins which is all properly dosed riboflavin, b6, b5, two forms of thiamine, etc, in addition to some boilerplate stuff like pqq, coq10, phosphatidylcholine, minerals etc. For the most part it's stuff he was already taking, just a higher dose.

And either prior to or just aftwr the injections, I try to have him drink 5g of creatine and 2g L-Citruline to enhance the blood flow in his brain before he goes to sleep.

If you don't take a quality B complex, a good trace mineral supplement, and a magnesium supplement, then I think that you are making a foolish mistake and should address your supplemental nutrition before fucking with peptides. I'm taking around 30 pills a day and 12 or so peptides split across 6 or 8 pins and I have never felt better in my life.

I hope that you can some day afford all of this yourself, and Cerebrolysin for your aging, violent biker dad.

Bordwhacker, signing off.
 
That was really interesting.

Let us know how it keeps going.

Cognitive peptides are something I’m very curious about.

I’ve got cortagen and adamax, and I can’t make up my mind which one to test. P21 is also on my radar, though the price is quite high.
 
Good to hear your father's doing better with it. Keep updating us as things progress, please. A friend of mine is dealing with something similar with their own dad. I'll send them the link to this thread so they can think it over.
 
Really helpful details. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, since I'm thinking about trying cerebrolysin too.
 
Nice job on this writeup. What gets me though is how many other adjustments got rolled in at once. I'm not faulting you for making them — they're clearly well-intentioned and look like steps in the right direction — but strictly from a testing standpoint, it makes it harder to tell what's doing what....And yes, that's me being totally self-interested lol. Wishing your dad continued improvement.
 
That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
 
I should mention this too. I’ve got 2 kits of the Russian version, each in 10ml amps. My plan is to run 5ml a day, and I’ll be starting that soon. I was thinking of messing around with the Peak brain train app on an Android phone. It’s not exactly scientific, but it’s the only thing I have. I figured I’d do a before, during, and after to check whether there’s any obvious difference.
 
I got a lot out of reading this, and it's great to hear your dad is doing better!

Did I secretly wish you'd just crept up and stuck him with a needle? Maybe a tiny bit 😂 But the thorough injection details and that handy link more than made up for it!
 
Nice post!...It's good to hear your dad is getting better. All too frequently things go downhill with age..don't ask 😳

And good on you for looking after someone as a caregiver, in whatever way you do it...It's labor and frequently taken for granted...plus the extra strain of tending to someone you love...👍
 
HouseCat said:

I got a lot out of reading this, and it's great to hear your dad is doing better!

Did I secretly wish you'd just crept up and stuck him with a needle? Maybe a tiny bit 😂 But the thorough injection details and that handy link more than made up for it!
Yeah, it did come across a little like prodding a bear!
 
birdwhacker said:

Ladies, gentlemen, and middle aged peptide creatures:

Good news, everyone. If a relative of yours is losing their mind and you've been itching to stick them with a peptide serum derived from whole pig brain molecules, you've come to the right place. Strap in and squeal like a swine.

I still owe the board a few more threads, since my peptide usage has been heavy as of late, but this writeup was the easiest one to put together.

Introduction

Cerebrolysin is a solution of whole porcine brain peptides manufactured for injection by EverPharma in Russia. It is only sold in glass ampoules. Sometimes lyophilized Chinese cerebroprotein hydrolysate is sold in place of Cerebrolysin – it is my understanding that this product is not necessarily free of prion diseases, which Cerebrolysin is. You can find precise instructions on how to administer Cerebrolysin here. Cerebrolysin must be used immediately after opening the ampoule and must not be transferred to a sterile vial for later use. Cerebrolysin can cause severe brain injury if used intranasally.

Cortexin is a similar, but not comparable, product that is spoke of in high regard.

Cerebrolysin is most commonly sourced from Russia or from Ukraine. Recently, Indian pharma sellers appear to be carrying genuine Cerebrolysin. I purchased mine "nootropicsbase.com". I do not recommend them, it was quite expensive. I have had a friend order from "rupills.com" recently, that is where I will be buying my next batch from.

Background:

My dad is roughly 55. His mental health is a wreck: bipolar disorder, a dissociative disorder, and episodes of rage. For the most part his bipolar manifests as rage anyway. Aripiprazole has been his long term tool for keeping the anger in check. He's also been through a few courses of Thorazine and oral Haldol, both of which are fairly unpleasant first generation antipsychotics. On top of that, he's spent a decade as a heavy THC concentrate user. For roughly the past 2 years he's also been binge drinking, 2-3 times per week. Short form video content has its hooks in him too. No hobbies, no goals, and he barely leaves the house unless it's one of his twice weekly outings to drink and "ride" with his biker friends. Most of the day he's asleep.

Anyway, that's enough roasting the guy.

Administration:

I acquired ten 5ml glass ampoules of Cerebrolysin, 5um (5 micron) filter needles (blunt or sharp work), and 5ml luer lock syringe barrels.

Prior to injection, I warmed the ampoules in a lukewarm (not hot) mug of water for a minute. Then, I moistened a paper towel and broke the top off, and set the other half of the paper towel aside. I stick the filter needle as far into the ampoule as it goes, and draw out what I can vertically. Then I tip the ampoule on its side and draw the remainder of solution from the crimping at the top of the ampoule. Then I remove the filter needle and attach a 25g 1/2" needle to do the actual injection. I would have preferred 27g or 28g. Then I take the other half of my paper towel, douse it in alcohol, and massage my dad shoulder's for a minute before wiping and preparing to administer.

I chose the lats for injection. Cerebrolysin works better the closer to the brain that it is injected, with IV being the best method of administration (once you know you react well). If you're scared of doing lats, delts is the best option. You can find some IM injection sites with pictures here.




SpotInjections.com



Spot injecting

www.spotinjections.com

You need to have the person flex their muscle and feel around the muscle you're going to hit so you can line everything up properly. If your needle is too big, you can hit bone, for instance a half inch needle on a skinny person can hit bone in the delt. Luckily the lats are really big especially closer to the neck. Once you have your spot picked out and your needle above it at the angle you want to hit it at, stretch out the skin underneath with your other hand like you're trying to tear a balloon, then have the patient exhale, and plunge the needle into their flesh. Hopefully you got it in the muscle. Then just push the plunger slowly down.

Dad was not a big fan of this process. We will be outfitting for an IV round next cycle.

Anywho:

His mood has simply never been this consistently good before. It's been about 12 days since we started. Normally he would have many fits of rage during this time or at least foul moods and raised voices. There has been none of that. It seems that he has become a better, safer driver. Even when he was in good moods before, driving would almost always send him into a rage and have him cursing at people for his own poor driving skills. Since starting the injections he follows the rules of the road and doesn't get frustrated any more. He's also been much more talkative and curious, commenting on things that he wouldn't normally comment on and drawing connections to things he normally wouldn't, and brings up old memories that I don't believe he would remember normally. His daytime sleeping has also drastically reduced.

As far as "cognitive enhancement" goes, who's to say. I will likely try it on myself in the future. Mostly the effects are mild, but they are very much present. Reduction of anger seems to be the most notable effect and it is extremely pronounced. It is very unusual for my dad to go more than 3 or maybe 5 days without becoming enraged.

Epilogue:

Also worthy of note, I had him discontinue his drinking during this time (trust me that isn't what did it).

Also worthy of note, I have him on a lot more than his usual vitamins, put him on my round of B vitamins which is all properly dosed riboflavin, b6, b5, two forms of thiamine, etc, in addition to some boilerplate stuff like pqq, coq10, phosphatidylcholine, minerals etc. For the most part it's stuff he was already taking, just a higher dose.

And either prior to or just aftwr the injections, I try to have him drink 5g of creatine and 2g L-Citruline to enhance the blood flow in his brain before he goes to sleep.

If you don't take a quality B complex, a good trace mineral supplement, and a magnesium supplement, then I think that you are making a foolish mistake and should address your supplemental nutrition before fucking with peptides. I'm taking around 30 pills a day and 12 or so peptides split across 6 or 8 pins and I have never felt better in my life.

I hope that you can some day afford all of this yourself, and Cerebrolysin for your aging, violent biker dad.

Bordwhacker, signing off.
Nice piece of writing, Birdwacker! I really got a kick out of it.

That's great news, buddy — it sounds like the effect was substantial — and that's following how many shots?

To start with, what made you land on this option for your dad, and how did you go about it? Did it come from someone's recommendation, or were you just taking a wild swing?

One idea: look for a luer lock needle, 1" 30ga (amazon). Use a 23ga to pull the liquid, then switch to the 30ga for the shot — push in extremely gradually at the start until the point passes the skin — once it's through, the remaining distance is simple to cover, also very gradually — for IM he usually won't register any sensation whatsoever — you may even find this simpler than iv — just my .02.....

No idea what this set you back....but if you're thinking he'll be using it for the long haul, shoot me a pm — I know an offshore source with a solid reputation that lists it at 84.00 for 6 x 60mg vials plus shipping around 70.00 — could put some $$ back in your pocket. I've never actually ordered it myself....

Hope the hgh is still treating you well.
 
Riviera said:

birdwhacker said:

Ladies, gentlemen, and middle aged peptide creatures:

Good news, everyone. If a relative of yours is losing their mind and you've been itching to stick them with a peptide serum derived from whole pig brain molecules, you've come to the right place. Strap in and squeal like a swine.

I still owe the board a few more threads, since my peptide usage has been heavy as of late, but this writeup was the easiest one to put together.

Introduction

Cerebrolysin is a solution of whole porcine brain peptides manufactured for injection by EverPharma in Russia. It is only sold in glass ampoules. Sometimes lyophilized Chinese cerebroprotein hydrolysate is sold in place of Cerebrolysin – it is my understanding that this product is not necessarily free of prion diseases, which Cerebrolysin is. You can find precise instructions on how to administer Cerebrolysin here. Cerebrolysin must be used immediately after opening the ampoule and must not be transferred to a sterile vial for later use. Cerebrolysin can cause severe brain injury if used intranasally.

Cortexin is a similar, but not comparable, product that is spoke of in high regard.

Cerebrolysin is most commonly sourced from Russia or from Ukraine. Recently, Indian pharma sellers appear to be carrying genuine Cerebrolysin. I purchased mine "nootropicsbase.com". I do not recommend them, it was quite expensive. I have had a friend order from "rupills.com" recently, that is where I will be buying my next batch from.

Background:

My dad is roughly 55. His mental health is a wreck: bipolar disorder, a dissociative disorder, and episodes of rage. For the most part his bipolar manifests as rage anyway. Aripiprazole has been his long term tool for keeping the anger in check. He's also been through a few courses of Thorazine and oral Haldol, both of which are fairly unpleasant first generation antipsychotics. On top of that, he's spent a decade as a heavy THC concentrate user. For roughly the past 2 years he's also been binge drinking, 2-3 times per week. Short form video content has its hooks in him too. No hobbies, no goals, and he barely leaves the house unless it's one of his twice weekly outings to drink and "ride" with his biker friends. Most of the day he's asleep.

Anyway, that's enough roasting the guy.

Administration:

I acquired ten 5ml glass ampoules of Cerebrolysin, 5um (5 micron) filter needles (blunt or sharp work), and 5ml luer lock syringe barrels.

Prior to injection, I warmed the ampoules in a lukewarm (not hot) mug of water for a minute. Then, I moistened a paper towel and broke the top off, and set the other half of the paper towel aside. I stick the filter needle as far into the ampoule as it goes, and draw out what I can vertically. Then I tip the ampoule on its side and draw the remainder of solution from the crimping at the top of the ampoule. Then I remove the filter needle and attach a 25g 1/2" needle to do the actual injection. I would have preferred 27g or 28g. Then I take the other half of my paper towel, douse it in alcohol, and massage my dad shoulder's for a minute before wiping and preparing to administer.

I chose the lats for injection. Cerebrolysin works better the closer to the brain that it is injected, with IV being the best method of administration (once you know you react well). If you're scared of doing lats, delts is the best option. You can find some IM injection sites with pictures here.




SpotInjections.com



Spot injecting

www.spotinjections.com

You need to have the person flex their muscle and feel around the muscle you're going to hit so you can line everything up properly. If your needle is too big, you can hit bone, for instance a half inch needle on a skinny person can hit bone in the delt. Luckily the lats are really big especially closer to the neck. Once you have your spot picked out and your needle above it at the angle you want to hit it at, stretch out the skin underneath with your other hand like you're trying to tear a balloon, then have the patient exhale, and plunge the needle into their flesh. Hopefully you got it in the muscle. Then just push the plunger slowly down.

Dad was not a big fan of this process. We will be outfitting for an IV round next cycle.

Anywho:

His mood has simply never been this consistently good before. It's been about 12 days since we started. Normally he would have many fits of rage during this time or at least foul moods and raised voices. There has been none of that. It seems that he has become a better, safer driver. Even when he was in good moods before, driving would almost always send him into a rage and have him cursing at people for his own poor driving skills. Since starting the injections he follows the rules of the road and doesn't get frustrated any more. He's also been much more talkative and curious, commenting on things that he wouldn't normally comment on and drawing connections to things he normally wouldn't, and brings up old memories that I don't believe he would remember normally. His daytime sleeping has also drastically reduced.

As far as "cognitive enhancement" goes, who's to say. I will likely try it on myself in the future. Mostly the effects are mild, but they are very much present. Reduction of anger seems to be the most notable effect and it is extremely pronounced. It is very unusual for my dad to go more than 3 or maybe 5 days without becoming enraged.

Epilogue:

Also worthy of note, I had him discontinue his drinking during this time (trust me that isn't what did it).

Also worthy of note, I have him on a lot more than his usual vitamins, put him on my round of B vitamins which is all properly dosed riboflavin, b6, b5, two forms of thiamine, etc, in addition to some boilerplate stuff like pqq, coq10, phosphatidylcholine, minerals etc. For the most part it's stuff he was already taking, just a higher dose.

And either prior to or just aftwr the injections, I try to have him drink 5g of creatine and 2g L-Citruline to enhance the blood flow in his brain before he goes to sleep.

If you don't take a quality B complex, a good trace mineral supplement, and a magnesium supplement, then I think that you are making a foolish mistake and should address your supplemental nutrition before fucking with peptides. I'm taking around 30 pills a day and 12 or so peptides split across 6 or 8 pins and I have never felt better in my life.

I hope that you can some day afford all of this yourself, and Cerebrolysin for your aging, violent biker dad.

Bordwhacker, signing off.
Nice piece of writing, Birdwacker! I really got a kick out of it.

That's great news, buddy — it sounds like the effect was substantial — and that's following how many shots?

To start with, what made you land on this option for your dad, and how did you go about it? Did it come from someone's recommendation, or were you just taking a wild swing?

One idea: look for a luer lock needle, 1" 30ga (amazon). Use a 23ga to pull the liquid, then switch to the 30ga for the shot — push in extremely gradually at the start until the point passes the skin — once it's through, the remaining distance is simple to cover, also very gradually — for IM he usually won't register any sensation whatsoever — you may even find this simpler than iv — just my .02.....

No idea what this set you back....but if you're thinking he'll be using it for the long haul, shoot me a pm — I know an offshore source with a solid reputation that lists it at 84.00 for 6 x 60mg vials plus shipping around 70.00 — could put some $$ back in your pocket. I've never actually ordered it myself....

Hope the hgh is still treating you well.
Appreciate it! Around injection number 3 is when I'd say the benefits became noticeable. We're at 9 shots total now, and the final vial gets used today.

Riviera said:

birdwhacker said:

Ladies, gentlemen, and middle aged peptide creatures:

Good news, everyone. If a relative of yours is losing their mind and you've been itching to stick them with a peptide serum derived from whole pig brain molecules, you've come to the right place. Strap in and squeal like a swine.

I still owe the board a few more threads, since my peptide usage has been heavy as of late, but this writeup was the easiest one to put together.

Introduction

Cerebrolysin is a solution of whole porcine brain peptides manufactured for injection by EverPharma in Russia. It is only sold in glass ampoules. Sometimes lyophilized Chinese cerebroprotein hydrolysate is sold in place of Cerebrolysin – it is my understanding that this product is not necessarily free of prion diseases, which Cerebrolysin is. You can find precise instructions on how to administer Cerebrolysin here. Cerebrolysin must be used immediately after opening the ampoule and must not be transferred to a sterile vial for later use. Cerebrolysin can cause severe brain injury if used intranasally.

Cortexin is a similar, but not comparable, product that is spoke of in high regard.

Cerebrolysin is most commonly sourced from Russia or from Ukraine. Recently, Indian pharma sellers appear to be carrying genuine Cerebrolysin. I purchased mine "nootropicsbase.com". I do not recommend them, it was quite expensive. I have had a friend order from "rupills.com" recently, that is where I will be buying my next batch from.

Background:

My dad is roughly 55. His mental health is a wreck: bipolar disorder, a dissociative disorder, and episodes of rage. For the most part his bipolar manifests as rage anyway. Aripiprazole has been his long term tool for keeping the anger in check. He's also been through a few courses of Thorazine and oral Haldol, both of which are fairly unpleasant first generation antipsychotics. On top of that, he's spent a decade as a heavy THC concentrate user. For roughly the past 2 years he's also been binge drinking, 2-3 times per week. Short form video content has its hooks in him too. No hobbies, no goals, and he barely leaves the house unless it's one of his twice weekly outings to drink and "ride" with his biker friends. Most of the day he's asleep.

Anyway, that's enough roasting the guy.

Administration:

I acquired ten 5ml glass ampoules of Cerebrolysin, 5um (5 micron) filter needles (blunt or sharp work), and 5ml luer lock syringe barrels.

Prior to injection, I warmed the ampoules in a lukewarm (not hot) mug of water for a minute. Then, I moistened a paper towel and broke the top off, and set the other half of the paper towel aside. I stick the filter needle as far into the ampoule as it goes, and draw out what I can vertically. Then I tip the ampoule on its side and draw the remainder of solution from the crimping at the top of the ampoule. Then I remove the filter needle and attach a 25g 1/2" needle to do the actual injection. I would have preferred 27g or 28g. Then I take the other half of my paper towel, douse it in alcohol, and massage my dad shoulder's for a minute before wiping and preparing to administer.

I chose the lats for injection. Cerebrolysin works better the closer to the brain that it is injected, with IV being the best method of administration (once you know you react well). If you're scared of doing lats, delts is the best option. You can find some IM injection sites with pictures here.




SpotInjections.com



Spot injecting

www.spotinjections.com

You need to have the person flex their muscle and feel around the muscle you're going to hit so you can line everything up properly. If your needle is too big, you can hit bone, for instance a half inch needle on a skinny person can hit bone in the delt. Luckily the lats are really big especially closer to the neck. Once you have your spot picked out and your needle above it at the angle you want to hit it at, stretch out the skin underneath with your other hand like you're trying to tear a balloon, then have the patient exhale, and plunge the needle into their flesh. Hopefully you got it in the muscle. Then just push the plunger slowly down.

Dad was not a big fan of this process. We will be outfitting for an IV round next cycle.

Anywho:

His mood has simply never been this consistently good before. It's been about 12 days since we started. Normally he would have many fits of rage during this time or at least foul moods and raised voices. There has been none of that. It seems that he has become a better, safer driver. Even when he was in good moods before, driving would almost always send him into a rage and have him cursing at people for his own poor driving skills. Since starting the injections he follows the rules of the road and doesn't get frustrated any more. He's also been much more talkative and curious, commenting on things that he wouldn't normally comment on and drawing connections to things he normally wouldn't, and brings up old memories that I don't believe he would remember normally. His daytime sleeping has also drastically reduced.

As far as "cognitive enhancement" goes, who's to say. I will likely try it on myself in the future. Mostly the effects are mild, but they are very much present. Reduction of anger seems to be the most notable effect and it is extremely pronounced. It is very unusual for my dad to go more than 3 or maybe 5 days without becoming enraged.

Epilogue:

Also worthy of note, I had him discontinue his drinking during this time (trust me that isn't what did it).

Also worthy of note, I have him on a lot more than his usual vitamins, put him on my round of B vitamins which is all properly dosed riboflavin, b6, b5, two forms of thiamine, etc, in addition to some boilerplate stuff like pqq, coq10, phosphatidylcholine, minerals etc. For the most part it's stuff he was already taking, just a higher dose.

And either prior to or just aftwr the injections, I try to have him drink 5g of creatine and 2g L-Citruline to enhance the blood flow in his brain before he goes to sleep.

If you don't take a quality B complex, a good trace mineral supplement, and a magnesium supplement, then I think that you are making a foolish mistake and should address your supplemental nutrition before fucking with peptides. I'm taking around 30 pills a day and 12 or so peptides split across 6 or 8 pins and I have never felt better in my life.

I hope that you can some day afford all of this yourself, and Cerebrolysin for your aging, violent biker dad.

Bordwhacker, signing off.
Nice piece of writing, Birdwacker! I really got a kick out of it.

That's great news, buddy — it sounds like the effect was substantial — and that's following how many shots?

To start with, what made you land on this option for your dad, and how did you go about it? Did it come from someone's recommendation, or were you just taking a wild swing?

One idea: look for a luer lock needle, 1" 30ga (amazon). Use a 23ga to pull the liquid, then switch to the 30ga for the shot — push in extremely gradually at the start until the point passes the skin — once it's through, the remaining distance is simple to cover, also very gradually — for IM he usually won't register any sensation whatsoever — you may even find this simpler than iv — just my .02.....

No idea what this set you back....but if you're thinking he'll be using it for the long haul, shoot me a pm — I know an offshore source with a solid reputation that lists it at 84.00 for 6 x 60mg vials plus shipping around 70.00 — could put some $$ back in your pocket. I've never actually ordered it myself....

Hope the hgh is still treating you well.
I've had a vague familiarity with Cerebrolysin going back roughly 10 years — back when I was a high school Sophomore, we were already running selank and semax. Noopept, piracetam, that whole world. Cerebrolysin was always this thing lingering in the periphery, and when I recently dug into it again with fresh intensity, the thing that jumped out was the combination of accounts saying "milder than I anticipated" alongside the particularly notable "my irritability/anger/temper went down."

Since my dad is capable of violence, a treatment that revs someone up is a non-starter. Cortexin, piracetam, semax — every one of those can be characterized as stimulating to some degree and can occasionally trigger someone's temper.

Riviera said:

birdwhacker said:

Ladies, gentlemen, and middle aged peptide creatures:

Good news, everyone. If a relative of yours is losing their mind and you've been itching to stick them with a peptide serum derived from whole pig brain molecules, you've come to the right place. Strap in and squeal like a swine.

I still owe the board a few more threads, since my peptide usage has been heavy as of late, but this writeup was the easiest one to put together.

Introduction

Cerebrolysin is a solution of whole porcine brain peptides manufactured for injection by EverPharma in Russia. It is only sold in glass ampoules. Sometimes lyophilized Chinese cerebroprotein hydrolysate is sold in place of Cerebrolysin – it is my understanding that this product is not necessarily free of prion diseases, which Cerebrolysin is. You can find precise instructions on how to administer Cerebrolysin here. Cerebrolysin must be used immediately after opening the ampoule and must not be transferred to a sterile vial for later use. Cerebrolysin can cause severe brain injury if used intranasally.

Cortexin is a similar, but not comparable, product that is spoke of in high regard.

Cerebrolysin is most commonly sourced from Russia or from Ukraine. Recently, Indian pharma sellers appear to be carrying genuine Cerebrolysin. I purchased mine "nootropicsbase.com". I do not recommend them, it was quite expensive. I have had a friend order from "rupills.com" recently, that is where I will be buying my next batch from.

Background:

My dad is roughly 55. His mental health is a wreck: bipolar disorder, a dissociative disorder, and episodes of rage. For the most part his bipolar manifests as rage anyway. Aripiprazole has been his long term tool for keeping the anger in check. He's also been through a few courses of Thorazine and oral Haldol, both of which are fairly unpleasant first generation antipsychotics. On top of that, he's spent a decade as a heavy THC concentrate user. For roughly the past 2 years he's also been binge drinking, 2-3 times per week. Short form video content has its hooks in him too. No hobbies, no goals, and he barely leaves the house unless it's one of his twice weekly outings to drink and "ride" with his biker friends. Most of the day he's asleep.

Anyway, that's enough roasting the guy.

Administration:

I acquired ten 5ml glass ampoules of Cerebrolysin, 5um (5 micron) filter needles (blunt or sharp work), and 5ml luer lock syringe barrels.

Prior to injection, I warmed the ampoules in a lukewarm (not hot) mug of water for a minute. Then, I moistened a paper towel and broke the top off, and set the other half of the paper towel aside. I stick the filter needle as far into the ampoule as it goes, and draw out what I can vertically. Then I tip the ampoule on its side and draw the remainder of solution from the crimping at the top of the ampoule. Then I remove the filter needle and attach a 25g 1/2" needle to do the actual injection. I would have preferred 27g or 28g. Then I take the other half of my paper towel, douse it in alcohol, and massage my dad shoulder's for a minute before wiping and preparing to administer.

I chose the lats for injection. Cerebrolysin works better the closer to the brain that it is injected, with IV being the best method of administration (once you know you react well). If you're scared of doing lats, delts is the best option. You can find some IM injection sites with pictures here.




SpotInjections.com



Spot injecting

www.spotinjections.com

You need to have the person flex their muscle and feel around the muscle you're going to hit so you can line everything up properly. If your needle is too big, you can hit bone, for instance a half inch needle on a skinny person can hit bone in the delt. Luckily the lats are really big especially closer to the neck. Once you have your spot picked out and your needle above it at the angle you want to hit it at, stretch out the skin underneath with your other hand like you're trying to tear a balloon, then have the patient exhale, and plunge the needle into their flesh. Hopefully you got it in the muscle. Then just push the plunger slowly down.

Dad was not a big fan of this process. We will be outfitting for an IV round next cycle.

Anywho:

His mood has simply never been this consistently good before. It's been about 12 days since we started. Normally he would have many fits of rage during this time or at least foul moods and raised voices. There has been none of that. It seems that he has become a better, safer driver. Even when he was in good moods before, driving would almost always send him into a rage and have him cursing at people for his own poor driving skills. Since starting the injections he follows the rules of the road and doesn't get frustrated any more. He's also been much more talkative and curious, commenting on things that he wouldn't normally comment on and drawing connections to things he normally wouldn't, and brings up old memories that I don't believe he would remember normally. His daytime sleeping has also drastically reduced.

As far as "cognitive enhancement" goes, who's to say. I will likely try it on myself in the future. Mostly the effects are mild, but they are very much present. Reduction of anger seems to be the most notable effect and it is extremely pronounced. It is very unusual for my dad to go more than 3 or maybe 5 days without becoming enraged.

Epilogue:

Also worthy of note, I had him discontinue his drinking during this time (trust me that isn't what did it).

Also worthy of note, I have him on a lot more than his usual vitamins, put him on my round of B vitamins which is all properly dosed riboflavin, b6, b5, two forms of thiamine, etc, in addition to some boilerplate stuff like pqq, coq10, phosphatidylcholine, minerals etc. For the most part it's stuff he was already taking, just a higher dose.

And either prior to or just aftwr the injections, I try to have him drink 5g of creatine and 2g L-Citruline to enhance the blood flow in his brain before he goes to sleep.

If you don't take a quality B complex, a good trace mineral supplement, and a magnesium supplement, then I think that you are making a foolish mistake and should address your supplemental nutrition before fucking with peptides. I'm taking around 30 pills a day and 12 or so peptides split across 6 or 8 pins and I have never felt better in my life.

I hope that you can some day afford all of this yourself, and Cerebrolysin for your aging, violent biker dad.

Bordwhacker, signing off.
Nice piece of writing, Birdwacker! I really got a kick out of it.

That's great news, buddy — it sounds like the effect was substantial — and that's following how many shots?

To start with, what made you land on this option for your dad, and how did you go about it? Did it come from someone's recommendation, or were you just taking a wild swing?

One idea: look for a luer lock needle, 1" 30ga (amazon). Use a 23ga to pull the liquid, then switch to the 30ga for the shot — push in extremely gradually at the start until the point passes the skin — once it's through, the remaining distance is simple to cover, also very gradually — for IM he usually won't register any sensation whatsoever — you may even find this simpler than iv — just my .02.....

No idea what this set you back....but if you're thinking he'll be using it for the long haul, shoot me a pm — I know an offshore source with a solid reputation that lists it at 84.00 for 6 x 60mg vials plus shipping around 70.00 — could put some $$ back in your pocket. I've never actually ordered it myself....

Hope the hgh is still treating you well.
Thanks! It absolutely still is. The body recomposition has been wild — I look nothing like I did at the start, and I can sustain a deficit of about ~800 calories even with work in the mix.

That said, the blood sugar aspect really shouldn't be dismissed once you push past 2iu. I have to pull back somewhat, because it feels good and I don't enjoy skipping it or dropping to a smaller dose.
 
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

That was really interesting.

Let us know how it keeps going.

Cognitive peptides are something I’m very curious about.

I’ve got cortagen and adamax, and I can’t make up my mind which one to test. P21 is also on my radar, though the price is quite high.
Cortagen is the one I'd pick. I had wanted to run it alongside pinealon and Cerebrolysin, but when I last had spare cash to spend, it was outside what I could afford.

Diddif said:

Nice job on this writeup. What gets me though is how many other adjustments got rolled in at once. I'm not faulting you for making them — they're clearly well-intentioned and look like steps in the right direction — but strictly from a testing standpoint, it makes it harder to tell what's doing what....And yes, that's me being totally self-interested lol. Wishing your dad continued improvement.
That idea has crossed my mind too, absolutely. Still, after sharing a home with him for the bulk of my life and watching him take every supplement he's on, the only thing I can pin these shifts on is the Cerebrolysin.

When you're paying for something pricey like Cerebrolysin, throwing in circulation boosters is a low-cost safeguard. I've taken creatine while short on sleep, and the contrast is enormous.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
No. That's not who he is.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
My guess is he recognizes it did him good and might be persuaded to do another cycle down the road. As things stand, he'll be quite glad to get back to drinking on monday.

Yesterday he also said yes to raising his Reta dose, which surprised me because I'm not even sure that's a wise move, and he asked me why he's craving candy (on the reta he starves, then binges on candy).

So all of that is to say, perhaps the treatment has made him more open to the drugs that improve his life.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
That doesn't interest me at all. Health practitioners are like girls – they're all icky and I don't like them unless of course I meet one that's smart and nice to me.

Diddif said:

I should mention this too. I’ve got 2 kits of the Russian version, each in 10ml amps. My plan is to run 5ml a day, and I’ll be starting that soon. I was thinking of messing around with the Peak brain train app on an Android phone. It’s not exactly scientific, but it’s the only thing I have. I figured I’d do a before, during, and after to check whether there’s any obvious difference.
That sounds like a good approach. My own plan was to print out some Sudoku puzzles. Why only 5ml? The remaining five would have to be discarded. If you can manage it, go for ten imo.
 
birdwhacker said:

Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

That was really interesting.

Let us know how it keeps going.

Cognitive peptides are something I’m very curious about.

I’ve got cortagen and adamax, and I can’t make up my mind which one to test. P21 is also on my radar, though the price is quite high.
Cortagen is the one I'd pick. I had wanted to run it alongside pinealon and Cerebrolysin, but when I last had spare cash to spend, it was outside what I could afford.

Diddif said:

Nice job on this writeup. What gets me though is how many other adjustments got rolled in at once. I'm not faulting you for making them — they're clearly well-intentioned and look like steps in the right direction — but strictly from a testing standpoint, it makes it harder to tell what's doing what....And yes, that's me being totally self-interested lol. Wishing your dad continued improvement.
That idea has crossed my mind too, absolutely. Still, after sharing a home with him for the bulk of my life and watching him take every supplement he's on, the only thing I can pin these shifts on is the Cerebrolysin.

When you're paying for something pricey like Cerebrolysin, throwing in circulation boosters is a low-cost safeguard. I've taken creatine while short on sleep, and the contrast is enormous.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
No. That's not who he is.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
My guess is he recognizes it did him good and might be persuaded to do another cycle down the road. As things stand, he'll be quite glad to get back to drinking on monday.

Yesterday he also said yes to raising his Reta dose, which surprised me because I'm not even sure that's a wise move, and he asked me why he's craving candy (on the reta he starves, then binges on candy).

So all of that is to say, perhaps the treatment has made him more open to the drugs that improve his life.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
That doesn't interest me at all. Health practitioners are like girls – they're all icky and I don't like them unless of course I meet one that's smart and nice to me.

Diddif said:

I should mention this too. I’ve got 2 kits of the Russian version, each in 10ml amps. My plan is to run 5ml a day, and I’ll be starting that soon. I was thinking of messing around with the Peak brain train app on an Android phone. It’s not exactly scientific, but it’s the only thing I have. I figured I’d do a before, during, and after to check whether there’s any obvious difference.
That sounds like a good approach. My own plan was to print out some Sudoku puzzles. Why only 5ml? The remaining five would have to be discarded. If you can manage it, go for ten imo.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

What is it about cortagen that makes you prefer it to adamax or the other options? I'd like to hear your reasoning.
 
Hoping for the best for your dad — may this keep making his day-to-day life better. It's a fascinating read. I only wish I'd had this kind of knowledge back when my own father was going through multiple strokes, a heart attack, and a couple of aneurysms. The dementia hit him hard, and across a 10 year stretch, who knows — maybe it would have kept "Dad" with us a bit longer and made the whole thing less stressful.
 
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

birdwhacker said:

Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

That was really interesting.

Let us know how it keeps going.

Cognitive peptides are something I’m very curious about.

I’ve got cortagen and adamax, and I can’t make up my mind which one to test. P21 is also on my radar, though the price is quite high.
Cortagen is the one I'd pick. I had wanted to run it alongside pinealon and Cerebrolysin, but when I last had spare cash to spend, it was outside what I could afford.

Diddif said:

Nice job on this writeup. What gets me though is how many other adjustments got rolled in at once. I'm not faulting you for making them — they're clearly well-intentioned and look like steps in the right direction — but strictly from a testing standpoint, it makes it harder to tell what's doing what....And yes, that's me being totally self-interested lol. Wishing your dad continued improvement.
That idea has crossed my mind too, absolutely. Still, after sharing a home with him for the bulk of my life and watching him take every supplement he's on, the only thing I can pin these shifts on is the Cerebrolysin.

When you're paying for something pricey like Cerebrolysin, throwing in circulation boosters is a low-cost safeguard. I've taken creatine while short on sleep, and the contrast is enormous.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
No. That's not who he is.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
My guess is he recognizes it did him good and might be persuaded to do another cycle down the road. As things stand, he'll be quite glad to get back to drinking on monday.

Yesterday he also said yes to raising his Reta dose, which surprised me because I'm not even sure that's a wise move, and he asked me why he's craving candy (on the reta he starves, then binges on candy).

So all of that is to say, perhaps the treatment has made him more open to the drugs that improve his life.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
That doesn't interest me at all. Health practitioners are like girls – they're all icky and I don't like them unless of course I meet one that's smart and nice to me.

Diddif said:

I should mention this too. I’ve got 2 kits of the Russian version, each in 10ml amps. My plan is to run 5ml a day, and I’ll be starting that soon. I was thinking of messing around with the Peak brain train app on an Android phone. It’s not exactly scientific, but it’s the only thing I have. I figured I’d do a before, during, and after to check whether there’s any obvious difference.
That sounds like a good approach. My own plan was to print out some Sudoku puzzles. Why only 5ml? The remaining five would have to be discarded. If you can manage it, go for ten imo.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

What is it about cortagen that makes you prefer it to adamax or the other options? I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Since adamax and the rest are a total mystery to me 😛

As for the bilregulators, my results have been positive so far. Bronchogen and epithalon both delivered, bronchogen lives up to its label and epithalon improved my sleep significantly. Pinealon is on my list to try next. Right now I'm on cardiogen and vesugen, though with such a big stack I can't really tell what specific effects they're having.
 
birdwhacker said:

Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

birdwhacker said:

Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

That was really interesting.

Let us know how it keeps going.

Cognitive peptides are something I’m very curious about.

I’ve got cortagen and adamax, and I can’t make up my mind which one to test. P21 is also on my radar, though the price is quite high.
Cortagen is the one I'd pick. I had wanted to run it alongside pinealon and Cerebrolysin, but when I last had spare cash to spend, it was outside what I could afford.

Diddif said:

Nice job on this writeup. What gets me though is how many other adjustments got rolled in at once. I'm not faulting you for making them — they're clearly well-intentioned and look like steps in the right direction — but strictly from a testing standpoint, it makes it harder to tell what's doing what....And yes, that's me being totally self-interested lol. Wishing your dad continued improvement.
That idea has crossed my mind too, absolutely. Still, after sharing a home with him for the bulk of my life and watching him take every supplement he's on, the only thing I can pin these shifts on is the Cerebrolysin.

When you're paying for something pricey like Cerebrolysin, throwing in circulation boosters is a low-cost safeguard. I've taken creatine while short on sleep, and the contrast is enormous.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
No. That's not who he is.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
My guess is he recognizes it did him good and might be persuaded to do another cycle down the road. As things stand, he'll be quite glad to get back to drinking on monday.

Yesterday he also said yes to raising his Reta dose, which surprised me because I'm not even sure that's a wise move, and he asked me why he's craving candy (on the reta he starves, then binges on candy).

So all of that is to say, perhaps the treatment has made him more open to the drugs that improve his life.

reta-stacker said:

That's some tale. Appreciate you putting it out there. Has he noticed any shift in how he comes across? Is he going to keep letting you give him the injections? And could you bring a doctor in on what you've been doing?
That doesn't interest me at all. Health practitioners are like girls – they're all icky and I don't like them unless of course I meet one that's smart and nice to me.

Diddif said:

I should mention this too. I’ve got 2 kits of the Russian version, each in 10ml amps. My plan is to run 5ml a day, and I’ll be starting that soon. I was thinking of messing around with the Peak brain train app on an Android phone. It’s not exactly scientific, but it’s the only thing I have. I figured I’d do a before, during, and after to check whether there’s any obvious difference.
That sounds like a good approach. My own plan was to print out some Sudoku puzzles. Why only 5ml? The remaining five would have to be discarded. If you can manage it, go for ten imo.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

What is it about cortagen that makes you prefer it to adamax or the other options? I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Since adamax and the rest are a total mystery to me 😛

As for the bilregulators, my results have been positive so far. Bronchogen and epithalon both delivered, bronchogen lives up to its label and epithalon improved my sleep significantly. Pinealon is on my list to try next. Right now I'm on cardiogen and vesugen, though with such a big stack I can't really tell what specific effects they're having.
Did you run the epithalon on its own, or was it part of a stack?
 
nnnnnaaaaa said:


were you stacking the epithalon or taking it straight?

Click to expand...
In the beginning, I had barely any other peps in the mix. Now, during this round, I'm running quite a few others, and the impact isn't as obvious — though my sleep has improved a lot compared to before. The biggest thing I notice is deeper rest, plus drifting off more easily, but that only happens once I stop looking at screens.
 
Back
Top