I dropped $500 on Chinese "goods"

FarmgirlRebel

Explorer
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Edit: Alright, the group decided I couldn't stay for naming exactly what was headed to my place. So now I'll just mention that adorable items are on the way. ๐Ÿ˜†

Therefore, to ease any concern, I'm revising this post to state that China is creative!
 
haha, this is completely new to me, really awesome. Looking forward to finding out which plushies will be arriving!
 
FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
 
slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
Now, however, they have a precise idea of what to search for. Details like this contribute to hold-ups and replacement shipments. You should keep in mind that these platforms are watched, and may even include law enforcement personnel.
 
Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Alright, you ought to feel bad! Because of that, I ended up revising my post, which forced me to hit a few additional keys on the keyboard! ๐Ÿ˜†

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
Now, however, they have a precise idea of what to search for. Details like this contribute to hold-ups and replacement shipments. You should keep in mind that these platforms are watched, and may even include law enforcement personnel.

I suppose I'm not as uneasy as a few of you areโ€”my thinking is that they already realize these are being mislabeled...but since I'm not the kind of person who likes confrontation, I changed it so nothing specific is mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜‰
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Alright, you ought to feel bad! Because of that, I ended up revising my post, which forced me to hit a few additional keys on the keyboard! ๐Ÿ˜†

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
Now, however, they have a precise idea of what to search for. Details like this contribute to hold-ups and replacement shipments. You should keep in mind that these platforms are watched, and may even include law enforcement personnel.

I suppose I'm not as uneasy as a few of you areโ€”my thinking is that they already realize these are being mislabeled...but since I'm not the kind of person who likes confrontation, I changed it so nothing specific is mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Calling me confrontational? Nah, that's just basic logic. And I'm not "worried" either โ€” I simply have zero desire to hand the beast more reasons to grab packages and push back deliveries. Worst case scenario, you end up with a seizure letter! ๐Ÿ™‚
 
slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Alright, you ought to feel bad! Because of that, I ended up revising my post, which forced me to hit a few additional keys on the keyboard! ๐Ÿ˜†

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
Now, however, they have a precise idea of what to search for. Details like this contribute to hold-ups and replacement shipments. You should keep in mind that these platforms are watched, and may even include law enforcement personnel.

I suppose I'm not as uneasy as a few of you areโ€”my thinking is that they already realize these are being mislabeled...but since I'm not the kind of person who likes confrontation, I changed it so nothing specific is mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Calling me confrontational? Nah, that's just basic logic. And I'm not "worried" either โ€” I simply have zero desire to hand the beast more reasons to grab packages and push back deliveries. Worst case scenario, you end up with a seizure letter! ๐Ÿ™‚
That's definitely not what I'm after!! I just want my toys ๐Ÿ˜†
 
At least 1 of the packages that arrived from CH containing peps was definitely "unique," to put it mildly. Wish I had saved the photos... ๐Ÿ™‚
 
Twist: @FarmgirlRebel is actually a Chinese smuggler dropping fake hints about what customs officers ought to watch for, so they waste manpower thoroughly inspecting the item she named, while the real counterfeit she sends gets examined less.

Another twist: all the people who freaked out are really US Customs agents lurking on this forum, working to seem like they are NOT US Customs agents.
 
Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Don't ever bring up stealth packaging.... Yeah, they've probably encountered this situation already, the plush toy isn't anything fresh, but at this point there's an image showing the precise model and hues for the x-ray.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Don't ever bring up stealth packaging.... Yeah, they've probably encountered this situation already, the plush toy isn't anything fresh, but at this point there's an image showing the precise model and hues for the x-ray.
The offenders are gone! Filthy damn animals!
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Don't ever bring up stealth packaging.... Yeah, they've probably encountered this situation already, the plush toy isn't anything fresh, but at this point there's an image showing the precise model and hues for the x-ray.
The offenders are gone! Filthy damn animals!
It's a dirty animal... sure, it's a steroid regulation, but they'll grab the peps no matter what. They'll say it's hgh, same as they've been doing. Then they'll sell it to their buddies.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Alright, you ought to feel bad! Because of that, I ended up revising my post, which forced me to hit a few additional keys on the keyboard! ๐Ÿ˜†

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
Now, however, they have a precise idea of what to search for. Details like this contribute to hold-ups and replacement shipments. You should keep in mind that these platforms are watched, and may even include law enforcement personnel.

I suppose I'm not as uneasy as a few of you areโ€”my thinking is that they already realize these are being mislabeled...but since I'm not the kind of person who likes confrontation, I changed it so nothing specific is mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Calling me confrontational? Nah, that's just basic logic. And I'm not "worried" either โ€” I simply have zero desire to hand the beast more reasons to grab packages and push back deliveries. Worst case scenario, you end up with a seizure letter! ๐Ÿ™‚
That's definitely not what I'm after!! I just want my toys ๐Ÿ˜†
Rebel has a point. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Will you have to get your own electricity source? ๐Ÿ˜
 
BNLFL said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Chili777 said:

Honestly, discussing the packaging seems like a bad move. My apologies.
Alright, you ought to feel bad! Because of that, I ended up revising my post, which forced me to hit a few additional keys on the keyboard! ๐Ÿ˜†

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

slick1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:


That is what my invoice says, complete with the attached photo.

Now, I think I might be disappointed if there isn't at least one of these cute little guys in the package.

Now, I will be extremely disappointed if I get 500 bucks worth of plushies instead of my order. ๐Ÿ˜† That's a lot of damn plushies at $1.50 each.

Last time I ordered, the manifest was for some kind of weird glue for model plane building.

Click to expand...
What made you announce that publicly, so Customs will know what to watch for?
Peptides don't get labeled as "peptides" by Customs, and that's been the case for a while.
Now, however, they have a precise idea of what to search for. Details like this contribute to hold-ups and replacement shipments. You should keep in mind that these platforms are watched, and may even include law enforcement personnel.

I suppose I'm not as uneasy as a few of you areโ€”my thinking is that they already realize these are being mislabeled...but since I'm not the kind of person who likes confrontation, I changed it so nothing specific is mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Calling me confrontational? Nah, that's just basic logic. And I'm not "worried" either โ€” I simply have zero desire to hand the beast more reasons to grab packages and push back deliveries. Worst case scenario, you end up with a seizure letter! ๐Ÿ™‚
That's definitely not what I'm after!! I just want my toys ๐Ÿ˜†
Rebel has a point. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Will you have to get your own electricity source? ๐Ÿ˜
I bet I'll blow out the power grid ๐Ÿ˜†
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Edit: Alright, the group decided I couldn't stay for naming exactly what was headed to my place. So now I'll just mention that adorable items are on the way. ๐Ÿ˜†

Therefore, to ease any concern, I'm revising this post to state that China is creative!
What's rule number 1 when it comes to Pep Club?
 
randompersonrandom said:

Twist: @FarmgirlRebel is actually a Chinese smuggler dropping fake hints about what customs officers ought to watch for, so they waste manpower thoroughly inspecting the item she named, while the real counterfeit she sends gets examined less.

Another twist: all the people who freaked out are really US Customs agents lurking on this forum, working to seem like they are NOT US Customs agents.
Wow. You've got everyone pegged! Cover blown abort abort
 
Back
Top