Hunger has returned

Rezwalker said:

PippiLangstrumpf said:

Rezwalker said:

PippiLangstrumpf said:

The hunger has come back. My schedule is 5 mg every Monday and 2.5 mg every Friday. What strategies do you use for hunger? Do you raise the dose, or do you just push through it?
7.5 as one shot each Monday

you can thank me afterward
Nope, that's beyond what I can take.
5 single pin is something you can handle

in my opinion, 6 is the minimum you should attempt
Since there's no Mounjaro syringe available, I handle the injection on my own.
 
PippiLangstrumpf said:

Rezwalker said:

PippiLangstrumpf said:

Rezwalker said:

PippiLangstrumpf said:

The hunger has come back. My schedule is 5 mg every Monday and 2.5 mg every Friday. What strategies do you use for hunger? Do you raise the dose, or do you just push through it?
7.5 as one shot each Monday

you can thank me afterward
Nope, that's beyond what I can take.
5 single pin is something you can handle

in my opinion, 6 is the minimum you should attempt
Since there's no Mounjaro syringe available, I handle the injection on my own.
same as everyone in this community

next week I'll try pinning 6 and check whether that keeps the hunger in check
 
Rezwalker said:

PippiLangstrumpf said:

The hunger has come back. My schedule is 5 mg every Monday and 2.5 mg every Friday. What strategies do you use for hunger? Do you raise the dose, or do you just push through it?
7.5 as one shot each Monday

you can thank me afterward
94fe522fa6ee8141cf6e51c266d26317c74dc24e0d19bba52ff28c97c2672afc.gif
 
Back
Top