Huberman warns about the tanning peptide: tan from the inside, big energy and libido jumps, dramatic fat loss

sfkid said:

Dos-Dox said:

sfkid said:

The moment I noticed "Raises Energy And Libido Dramatically, Fat Loss Dramatically' I hit buy right away 🤷🏼‍♂️
You may want to check out this section:

“For men, there’s a risk of priapism—which, well, could be the final erection you ever experience. It might persist for eight hours, but that could be the last one you ever get. Nerves and penile tissues can be harmed.“

😳
Yeah, that one is terrifying. I bet BPC-157 could take care of it 😄
Possibly, though it needs to go directly into the area that's causing the issue.
 
Beast-of-Burnley said:

I gave MT2 a try in a small dose.

Sex drive went up only slightly, but I got erections that came on without warning and were very firm.

During a UK winter, with zero sunbed sessions, I built up a baseline tan quite fast.

Roughly 60 minutes after injecting 1 mg, I did 1 sunbed session lasting 6 mins, and the change was noticeable.

The tan had a natural, even appearance.

That said, I still have 8 vials I have never touched and will leave alone, plus 1 partly used vial that is going in the bin.

In my own case, a handful of dark freckles showed up fairly quickly, and I have no interest in ending up with more.

PT141 and MT2 are basically identical, except MT2 also gives you a tan.
 
Back
Top