Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
After 6 weeks using both, I gained 2 lbs overall. Body fat dropped by 4.5 lbs, muscle increased by 5.3 lbs, and body fat percentage fell by 3%.Skiller1 said:
Howdy! Another Texan checking in. I just joined as well, and I want to pick up more info on RT and Tesa—particularly the ways folks handle training, nutrition, and body composition. Can’t wait to learn from all of you.
That's exactly the outcome I'm after. I plan to hit the gym seriously once more, but I'd like to get going while using Reta and tesa—and possibly other options such as high—though I still need to look into it further. I have to figure out the ideal stack.ThisBeMe said:
After 6 weeks using both, I gained 2 lbs overall. Body fat dropped by 4.5 lbs, muscle increased by 5.3 lbs, and body fat percentage fell by 3%.Skiller1 said:
Howdy! Another Texan checking in. I just joined as well, and I want to pick up more info on RT and Tesa—particularly the ways folks handle training, nutrition, and body composition. Can’t wait to learn from all of you.
I'm in the same boat—there's still a lot I need to look into. That said, I can't wait to give tesa a go. RT has been great for the metabolic perks.mackdaddy22 said:
That's exactly the outcome I'm after. I plan to hit the gym seriously once more, but I'd like to get going while using Reta and tesa—and possibly other options such as high—though I still need to look into it further. I have to figure out the ideal stack.ThisBeMe said:
After 6 weeks using both, I gained 2 lbs overall. Body fat dropped by 4.5 lbs, muscle increased by 5.3 lbs, and body fat percentage fell by 3%.Skiller1 said:
Howdy! Another Texan checking in. I just joined as well, and I want to pick up more info on RT and Tesa—particularly the ways folks handle training, nutrition, and body composition. Can’t wait to learn from all of you.
mackdaddy22 said:
That's exactly the outcome I'm after. I plan to hit the gym seriously once more, but I'd like to get going while using Reta and tesa—and possibly other options such as high—though I still need to look into it further. I have to figure out the ideal stack.ThisBeMe said:
After 6 weeks using both, I gained 2 lbs overall. Body fat dropped by 4.5 lbs, muscle increased by 5.3 lbs, and body fat percentage fell by 3%.Skiller1 said:
Howdy! Another Texan checking in. I just joined as well, and I want to pick up more info on RT and Tesa—particularly the ways folks handle training, nutrition, and body composition. Can’t wait to learn from all of you.
Take it slow when you get back into lifting. I went roughly 20 years without any serious training, and the only thing I'm taking is Tirz. The first 2 weeks I took it easy, then out of nowhere I got the bright idea to train like a madman. This morning I learned I've got a fairly serious tear in the subscapularis on my dominant side. Yeah, I'm ticked off. Blew money on an MRI, and now I'm looking at a few weeks of rehab 2 times a week. Way to go, me! All I'm saying is take it slow if it's been a long time. If you're under 25, go absolutely wild.Skiller1 said:
I'm in the same boat—there's still a lot I need to look into. That said, I can't wait to give tesa a go. RT has been great for the metabolic perks.mackdaddy22 said:
That's exactly the outcome I'm after. I plan to hit the gym seriously once more, but I'd like to get going while using Reta and tesa—and possibly other options such as high—though I still need to look into it further. I have to figure out the ideal stack.ThisBeMe said:
After 6 weeks using both, I gained 2 lbs overall. Body fat dropped by 4.5 lbs, muscle increased by 5.3 lbs, and body fat percentage fell by 3%.Skiller1 said:
Howdy! Another Texan checking in. I just joined as well, and I want to pick up more info on RT and Tesa—particularly the ways folks handle training, nutrition, and body composition. Can’t wait to learn from all of you.