Howdy from Texas — Intro

algerbraic

Explorer
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey there! I figured I'd say hello and share a bit about myself. I live in Texas, and I'm ready to get back on track with losing weight. Around 10 years back, I underwent bariatric surgery and dropped more than 250 lbs. Some of that weight has come back, though I've still managed to keep 100 lbs off!

My interests include tech and computers, video games, film, and I'm a big reader of fantasy, sci-fi, and horror.
 
Hell yeah man, well done. Things are great and we’ve got the shortcuts. Or at least the folks on this site do. Hang in there—patience pays off. Glad to have you, and hopefully our fellow Peppers will pass along the trick to acquiring and thriving in weight loss, in life, and in everything else. Welcome once more, good to meet you.
 
Back
Top