How to store ?

Oceany17

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
France 🇫🇷
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about the proper way to keep the non-reconstituted powder. Does it belong in the freezer, or is room temperature fine?

And once it's been reconstituted, what's the maximum time it can stay in the refrigerator?

Thanks in advance for your help.
 
Oceany17 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about the proper way to keep the non-reconstituted powder. Does it belong in the freezer, or is room temperature fine?

And once it's been reconstituted, what's the maximum time it can stay in the refrigerator?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey,

Dry conditions and protection from light are what they need. If you're only keeping them for a short while, a cool, dry spot at room temperature generally works.

If you're thinking longer term, unreconstituted peptides are best preserved in a freezer at -20 °C or colder, which helps maintain stability.

Before reconstituting, let the vial warm up to room temperature. After reconstitution, peptides belong in the fridge, and the usual guidance is to throw them out past 28 days, though this varies with the particular peptide and how it's handled. That said, I've personally gone beyond that window and had no problems (with quality BAC water). Still, it comes down to what each person is comfortable with and their own risk tolerance.
 
redbullwings said:

Oceany17 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about the proper way to keep the non-reconstituted powder. Does it belong in the freezer, or is room temperature fine?

And once it's been reconstituted, what's the maximum time it can stay in the refrigerator?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey,

Dry conditions and protection from light are what they need. If you're only keeping them for a short while, a cool, dry spot at room temperature generally works.

If you're thinking longer term, unreconstituted peptides are best preserved in a freezer at -20 °C or colder, which helps maintain stability.

Before reconstituting, let the vial warm up to room temperature. After reconstitution, peptides belong in the fridge, and the usual guidance is to throw them out past 28 days, though this varies with the particular peptide and how it's handled. That said, I've personally gone beyond that window and had no problems (with quality BAC water). Still, it comes down to what each person is comfortable with and their own risk tolerance.
For most, 60 days is fine with me. I don't believe they spoil; I just tweak the dose by about 10% to account for degradation.
 
According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
 
Oceany17 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about the proper way to keep the non-reconstituted powder. Does it belong in the freezer, or is room temperature fine?

And once it's been reconstituted, what's the maximum time it can stay in the refrigerator?

Thanks in advance for your help.
The answer really varies from one case to the next, as with most things.

Storage "requirements" differ across peptides and compounds. GLP's hold up quite well — sticking them in a drawer for years would likely leave them almost unaffected.

For the best outcome, I'd research each compound on its own.

As for the freezer, ehh, there's a lot of misleading information floating around on that subject. Once you dig into what real laboratories actually do, and then compare it with how the community has reinterpreted and distorted that guidance, the problems become obvious. The internet has plenty of genuine literature on correct peptide handling written by actual researchers... the real scientists and lab workers.

With reconstituted peptides kept in the refrigerator, well, it depends once more. Certain compounds are fairly sensitive, and the moment they're reconstituted the clock starts ticking. GLP's, on the other hand, are again quite robust. With those, bacterial growth is the concern — not efficacy or potency.
 
Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
Great answer, and that's the approach I follow too. Because these usually sit in a warehouse for 2 to 6 months, I put them straight into double zip locks along with desiccant (no idea if I'm spelling that right) packets, then into a 2 gallon thermos, and finally into a chest freezer in the garage. Once reconstituted, I'll inject for up to 6 weeks, though I've never gone past a month. Bac water I'll keep using for as long as 90 days. Reconstituted glutathione gets used inside a week, and I don't freeze hgh. Tesa I did freeze, and I'm not sure whether I ruined it. The pharma manufacturer states never freeze it, while people say the generic gray should be frozen, which doesn't add up if it's the same compound. ANYONE? Do you freeze your gray tesamorellin?
 
Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
A more recent study I came across indicates that Mots-C does not break down over a 30-day period as previously thought, and its potency decline is about the same as that of other peptides. When it comes to shelf life, GLPs continue to outperform simpler peptides.
 
Chili777 said:

Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
A more recent study I came across indicates that Mots-C does not break down over a 30-day period as previously thought, and its potency decline is about the same as that of other peptides. When it comes to shelf life, GLPs continue to outperform simpler peptides.
If I get a whole kit of hgh, is it a good idea to put it in the freezer right away and keep it there until I'm ready to reconstitute? Or would that damage it?
 
Chopper said:

Chili777 said:

Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
A more recent study I came across indicates that Mots-C does not break down over a 30-day period as previously thought, and its potency decline is about the same as that of other peptides. When it comes to shelf life, GLPs continue to outperform simpler peptides.
If I get a whole kit of hgh, is it a good idea to put it in the freezer right away and keep it there until I'm ready to reconstitute? Or would that damage it?
I keep mine in the freezer and it doesn't appear to make any difference. Let it thaw, then mix in bac
 
Chopper said:

Chili777 said:

Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
A more recent study I came across indicates that Mots-C does not break down over a 30-day period as previously thought, and its potency decline is about the same as that of other peptides. When it comes to shelf life, GLPs continue to outperform simpler peptides.
If I get a whole kit of hgh, is it a good idea to put it in the freezer right away and keep it there until I'm ready to reconstitute? Or would that damage it?
Personally I don't use it. From what I've come across, HGH in lysophilized form behaves just like any other peptide and remains stable in the freezer.

The catch is after reconstitution: freezing it is a no-go, because thawing would break down the peptide chain and lead to clumping (aggregation), which renders it useless for our purposes.
 
I keep mine in the freezer. Anything I intend to reconstitute shortly, I'll shift to the refrigerator beforehand so it cools for 1 to 2 days. After it's been reconstituted, it stays in the fridge and nowhere else.
 
Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
I heard a few podcasts featuring Peter from Janoshik alongside the founder of Trustpointe Analytics... when it comes to hard peptide science around storage, mixing and testing, those were among the most informative discussions.

These podcasts are something I can't recommend enough... they can be found on YT
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
I heard a few podcasts featuring Peter from Janoshik alongside the founder of Trustpointe Analytics... when it comes to hard peptide science around storage, mixing and testing, those were among the most informative discussions.

These podcasts are something I can't recommend enough... they can be found on YT
Yes, I believe they were both featured on Pep Tok — each one was quite enlightening.
 
Chopper said:

Chili777 said:

Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
A more recent study I came across indicates that Mots-C does not break down over a 30-day period as previously thought, and its potency decline is about the same as that of other peptides. When it comes to shelf life, GLPs continue to outperform simpler peptides.
If I get a whole kit of hgh, is it a good idea to put it in the freezer right away and keep it there until I'm ready to reconstitute? Or would that damage it?
Chopper, I came across a chart elsewhere that addresses what you're asking, and it includes data to support it. It illustrates degradation after 4 freeze/thaw cycles, as well as freezing followed by thawing in the fridge.
 
Chili777 said:

Chopper said:

Chili777 said:

Chili777 said:

According to Peter Magic, who founded Janoshik, the current guideline is: room temperature keeps them stable for months, the fridge for years, and the freezer for decades. If you maintain proper hygiene with peptides after reconstitution, the majority will last 2+ months in a refrigerator, though for my TS I have never required more than 2 months. Once you pass the 1 month point, check for cloudiness or precipitates (floaters) prior to using, and discard the vial as soon as any of those appear. Nothing wrecks your day faster than neglecting proper peptide hygiene.

In my own research, Mots-C is the sole peptide I have come across that ought to be used within 30 days. Even kept cold, it begins to degrade at around 30 days. A study available online established that window, but I have not found any other.
A more recent study I came across indicates that Mots-C does not break down over a 30-day period as previously thought, and its potency decline is about the same as that of other peptides. When it comes to shelf life, GLPs continue to outperform simpler peptides.
If I get a whole kit of hgh, is it a good idea to put it in the freezer right away and keep it there until I'm ready to reconstitute? Or would that damage it?
Chopper, I came across a chart elsewhere that addresses what you're asking, and it includes data to support it. It illustrates degradation after 4 freeze/thaw cycles, as well as freezing followed by thawing in the fridge.
Colour me curious — where did that come from?
 
Back
Top