reta-stacker said:
I eased into it the same way a lot of people here did, beginning with 0.5 mg of reta in week one. Right away my appetite dropped — I was satisfied after less food, I stopped wanting sweets or salty snacks, and to my surprise I no longer felt like having my usual beer at night. As time went on I moved up to 2.25 mg taken twice weekly, and stayed at that level for roughly 5 months, during which I dropped around 40+ lbs. This last month, however, my hunger has come back stronger and I've had some mild cravings; so far I've managed to hold them off, and I've now swapped one of my two weekly reta injections for a low dose of tirzepatite (1mg), which I plan to titrate upward in the hope that it settles the food noise again. Raising the reta is something I'm quite hesitant about, so I'm counting on the tirz to do the job. I also figure that steering clear of junk food and beer has turned into a habit by now, and that I'll be able to keep it up.
Since you're new to peptides, one more thing worth knowing: regular resistance training and solid sleep habits really do need to be part of your routine too (assuming they aren't already). Reta will help you drop pounds — but a meaningful share of that will be muscle, which is why building muscle matters.