I settled on taking my main dose on a 7-day cycle, specifically every Sunday. After a few weeks of that, I began adding just 0.5mg on Thursdays so that hunger wouldn't hit me on Friday and Saturday.
Here is the protocol I've followed from the beginning up through yesterday:
WeekDosage12mg22mg32.5mg43mg53.5mg63.2mg73mg (+0.5mg after 4 days)83mg (+0.5mg after 4 days)93mg103mg 07.06 (+0.5mg after 4 days)113.5mg
For week 11 the dose goes up. Whether that extra +0.5mg will still be needed, I'll have to wait and find out
P.S. Once week 5 was behind me, I chose to bring the dosage down since, in my opinion, it had become too much.
Here is the protocol I've followed from the beginning up through yesterday:
WeekDosage12mg22mg32.5mg43mg53.5mg63.2mg73mg (+0.5mg after 4 days)83mg (+0.5mg after 4 days)93mg103mg 07.06 (+0.5mg after 4 days)113.5mg
For week 11 the dose goes up. Whether that extra +0.5mg will still be needed, I'll have to wait and find out
P.S. Once week 5 was behind me, I chose to bring the dosage down since, in my opinion, it had become too much.